Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Sorry DG. I don't know what happened.

Chris Pine does look hot. But I did wonder what sort of actor he was when you said he was in the new Stark Trek movie!!! Yeh I know it was a typo but it made me giggle.

And talking of hot. How about my new Ace Simmer sig? Eh?? Eh?? *wink*
    I see you are addicted to Red Dwarf
    Night to all, I got to get up tomorrow (damn, today already...)

Comment

Night SeNedra.

Just discovered this. One of the people on the anti Keller thread has just started a new topic entitled "Is Keller a vital part of the expedition". A poll will be attached soon.

Here's the linky.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post8200723

Support seems good so far but I think we should go & tell em. All you need to do is say yes, and the reason. I put because Atlantis needs a CMO.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_doll26 View Post
        Sadly no I didn't hear about your dream, I'm still playing catch up, what page was it on?
        I know what you mean about the sleep, my hubby was away for year and I don't think i got more than a few nights of uninterrupted sleep the whole time he was gone!!!
        All better now though, he's home!!
        Um...I have my options set to 'show 100 posts on each page', so if you have that on, it's on the last page...other than that... I have no idea.

Carella Bearcharger
        (Female Elf Shadowdancer)

Also known as...
        Carella the Shadowdancer
        Lady Carella
        Lady Bearcharger
        Lady Carella Bearcharger the Shadowdancer
        Lady Carella Bearcharger the Powerful
        Carella Bearcharger the Weaver

There are my D&D names...I kinda like 'em, but as I don't play D&D, anyone got any ideas what I can use 'em for?
        sigpic

Comment

Aw Man! I'm away from my computer for the day and you guys go and have a HAWT men list convo! I missed it! I just might pout forever for that! Although, the name I didn't see listed that I thought should be - well among others - Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, Russel Crowe, well that's enough for now.

Rach, I don't think I'll be taking that bet. Mama Everlovin' didn't raise any fools.

Dragongirl! Love that sig! Shmoopy wonderful.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks I was working on my fic (I am typing up my next chapter I have to say I am liking this one) and the idea popped into my head and it wouldn't leave so there it is.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Aw Man! I'm away from my computer for the day and you guys go and have a HAWT men list convo! I missed it! I just might pout forever for that!
              Sorry, Everlovin, it was my fault...

And OT...
              Spoiler:
              Ugh, I ended up crashing this morning around nine, I had THE WORST nightmare! I have a very vivid imagination, so horror movies terrify me(Disney movies used to, and unfortunately, I still can't watch Alice in Wonderland, I HATE the Cheshire Cat!), and my dream was pretty much all the horror movies I've ever seen, mixed into one. If running in a dream helped you exercise in real life, I'd be SO in shape right now! And I had to crawl through a bunch of vents with the ghost from The Grudge right behind me, yay...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post

And OT...
                Spoiler:
                Ugh, I ended up crashing this morning around nine, I had THE WORST nightmare! I have a very vivid imagination, so horror movies terrify me(Disney movies used to, and unfortunately, I still can't watch Alice in Wonderland, I HATE the Cheshire Cat!), and my dream was pretty much all the horror movies I've ever seen, mixed into one. If running in a dream helped you exercise in real life, I'd be SO in shape right now! And I had to crawl through a bunch of vents with the ghost from The Grudge right behind me, yay...
                wow sorry about the dream and you are right they should invent something that would allow you to burn the calories you use in dreams.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Night SeNedra.

Just discovered this. One of the people on the anti Keller thread has just started a new topic entitled "Is Keller a vital part of the expedition". A poll will be attached soon.

Here's the linky.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post8200723

Support seems good so far but I think we should go & tell em. All you need to do is say yes, and the reason. I put because Atlantis needs a CMO.

LOL I saw that thread too, starting to get mean though. the person who started it is an anti. (I diagnosed them as needing meds on another thread... then that whole thread got deleted. we got an anti-mod!)

Aw Man! I'm away from my computer for the day and you guys go and have a HAWT men list convo! I missed it! I just might pout forever for that! Although, the name I didn't see listed that I thought should be - well among others - Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot, Russel Crowe, well that's enough for now.

Rach, I don't think I'll be taking that bet. Mama Everlovin' didn't raise any fools.

Dragongirl! Love that sig! Shmoopy wonderful.
                  Rats got to find another way to pay back my student loans! How did I forget tom selleck and Russell crowe???? must have been hawties overload!
                  Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post

And OT...
                  Spoiler:
                  stop watching movies hun!
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I have a vivid imagination too and when I read Jurassic Park the first time it didn't bug me at all, THEN I watched the movie... that didn't bother me, UNTIL I re-read the book (a good book can be read many times) and boy did I have nightmares. Hubby hid the book!

Comment

well at least we know we arn't the only ones who have vivid imaginations (boy I know I do)

and who else

Oh and I sent my new chapter to my beta so when ever life lets her get to it and sent back to me I will be posting my new chapter and like I said I loved this Chapter.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL Reni! I was reading the Satedan Fire challenge and I was thinking during one of them, "I've read this before" Then I was "Duh! I betad it for Reni!" Still love it!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

LOL Reni! I was reading the Satedan Fire challenge and I was thinking during one of them, "I've read this before" Then I was "Duh! I betad it for Reni!" Still love it!
                        Very tempted to ask which one it is but I will be good and wait till Reni tells us.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL *rolls eyes* You are crazy.

Thanks though.

dragongirl: Cool beans for your patience.

For those of you wondering what we're talking about:

Satedan Fire Challenge #20
                          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Reni plus it is kinda fun to re-read them and keep guessing
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                              LOL *rolls eyes* You are crazy.

Thanks though.

dragongirl: Cool beans for your patience.

For those of you wondering what we're talking about:

Satedan Fire Challenge #20
                              ohhhh off to read!

Comment

Ok finished reading!
                                Here is a link Is keller a vital part of the expedition thread... it now has a poll on it... lets support our doctor!

Comment

Working...
                                X