Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
    Spoiler:
    Channing Tatum, Gerard Butler, Hayden Christensen, Heath Ledger, James Franco, James McAvoy, Jason Momoa, Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys-Myers, Nathan Fillion, Patrick Dempsey

My list is a little bit shorter than yours DrJenniferDex
    Ok, here is mine
    Spoiler:
    David James Elliot, Chris Beetem (my Jag obsession didn't stop by the end of the serie ), Michael Vartan, Pierce Brosnan, George Clooney, Vigo Mortersen, Scott Bakula, Milo Ventimiglia, Hugh Grant, Josh Hollooway, Mark Harmon, Eric Szmanda, Matt Czuchry and of course SG: Richard Dean Anderson, Jason Momoa, Cliff Simon and Kavan Smith

Comment

Here's mine And it took some thinking about!!

Spoiler:
      Viggo Mortensen, Johnny Depp, Nathan Fillion, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, Joaquin Phoenix, Sean Bean, Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law & of course, Jason Momoa

and some dead people !!!!

Heath Ledger, Steve McQueen, James Dean, Cary Grant

and the most bizarre of all

Prince Rupert of the Rhine who has been dead for nearly 400 years.
      Spoiler:

Oh, I thought I'd best point out that I do not have a preference for sleeping with the dead but as this is a fantasy list I thought I could ressurect them!

Comment

first new chapter is up yay!!

and my list is really pretty small

Spoiler:
        Vegeo Mortensen, Jason Momoa, David Tennant, Gabriel Byrne, Johnathan Ryes Meyers, Kyle Schmid

like I said small list
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Spoiler:
          Viggo Mortensen, Johnny Depp, Nathan Fillion, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, Joaquin Phoenix, Sean Bean, Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law & of course, Jason Momoa

Spoiler:

Oh, I thought I'd best point out that I do not have a preference for sleeping with the dead but as this is a fantasy list I thought I could ressurect them!
          We got it

Comment

Well you never know!

I don't want anyone to think I'm 'strange' or anything

Comment

Choices, choices....

Spoiler:

I'll have to think about it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LOL Well since we are listing our fantasy men:
              Spoiler:
              Jonathan Frakes, Brenden Fraiser, Pierce Brosnan (isn't he everyone's?), Cary Grant, Jason Momoa, Jesse L. Martin, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Dempsey, Val Kilmer (not so much anymore), clark gable. rock Hudson (omg when he came out of the closet I cried!), Richard Burton (his voice!), darryl Worley (country singer) and Trace adkins....grrrrrrr (My favorite!)

and I don't worry about necrophilia, they are still alive in pictures.
              Last edited by Rac80; 08 May 2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

okay other than Jason Momoa no one has any of my men YES!! I get them all to myself I love not being in the pack with everyone else
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  LOL Well since we are listing our fantasy men:
                  Spoiler:
                  Jonathan Frakes, Brenden Fraiser, Pierce Brosnan (isn't he everyone's?), Cary Grant, Jason Momoa, Jesse L. Martin, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Dempsey, Val Kilmer (not so much anymore), clark gabler. rock Hudson (omg when he came out of the closet I cried!), Richard Burton (his voice!), darryl Worley (country singer) and Trace adkins....grrrrrrr (My favorite!)
                  http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...c80/trace4.jpg

and I don't worry about necrophilia, they are still alive in pictures.
                  **faints at that Trace Adkins pic**
                  sigpic

Comment

I read your fic DG. It keeps getting better and better. Quick write more. I need to know what happens next. (I remind me of my daughter and her "Are we there yet?" - only I say "Have you written more yet?"!!!) And I had to laugh at going shopping round the knife stalls - that is sooo in character!!.

And hey - You can't just wander off with Viggo or Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Me, SeNedra & Aqua have shares in them too!

Comment

oh sorry I must have read through too fast okay I will sheare but it lloks like David Tennant, Gabirel Byrne and Kyle schmid are all mine that is still a good time. oooo that PG line must be somewhere
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        okay other than Jason Momoa no one has any of my men YES!! I get them all to myself I love not being in the pack with everyone else
                        you are too funny!

I am glad I could add to the drool factor witha pic of a hot cowboy!

Comment

I read your fic DG. It keeps getting better and better. Quick write more. I need to know what happens next. (I remind me of my daughter and her "Are we there yet?" - only I say "Have you written more yet?"!!!) And I had to laugh at going shopping round the knife stalls - that is sooo in character!!.
                          Yup, I read it as well, great. Have you written more yet? *whistling innocently*

And hey - You can't just wander off with Viggo or Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Me, SeNedra & Aqua have shares in them too!
                          I think I can leave the others if you leave me my JAG guys DJE is the best (picspam...)
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Honey, Kyle Schmid is NOT all yours! -laid claim to him when she was twelve and watched Alley Cats Strike-

Dr Jenn! You do make me laugh! My mind is boggling what you are thinking of getting up to with all those hotties!
                            Trust me, you do NOT want to know...-huge grin- Well, except in Matthew Underwood's case, I don't really go for younger guys, and he's three years younger than me. Definitely gorgeous, though. I'd just shove him into a closet with Erin Sanders.

Yes, I watch Zoey 101. Or did.

And Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Tom Felton. Tom and Rupert...I don't know what I'd do with them, but I'd shove Daniel into a closet with Bonnie Wright.
                            Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 08 May 2008, 07:59 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              Honey, Kyle Schmid is NOT all yours! -laid claim to him when she was twelve and watched Alley Cats Strike-
                              well crap okay I got it we can share Kyle I'll take Mon, Wed and Fri. you can have Tues, Thurs and Sat and he can rest on Sun
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                **faints at that Trace Adkins pic**
                                Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Yup, I read it as well, great. Have you written more yet? *whistling innocently*

I think I can leave the others if you leave me my JAG guys DJE is the best (picspam...)
                                Spoiler:
                                LOL ok this a now a drool fest!
                                I had forgotten david james elliot, silly me! nice to know we have another cowboy fan here, and omg his voice is deep dark and delicous! I love a man with a deep sexy voice!

Comment

Working...
                                X