Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a second look at Gallagher, without his sledge hammer there would be that whisper of doubt.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning Copter.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        I would think going to Disneyland if you were a celeb would be difficult. Not a lot of places to hide or blend in. Gosling's a cutie though
        I think most Celebs opt to have a guide.. I know when Johnny Depp goes to DL he actually gets special treatment back door access to the rides and he takes the backstage routes instead of walking around in the park.. most people don't bother celebs at DL they know that they are there to spend time with their family and the celebs that do get approached politely decline any autograph and photo ops.. well most.. there are some celebs that can be a bit rude...

DG I am surprised that Six Flags would let employees ask for autographs and take pics Disneyland forbids it.. you can get written up for it...

Morning Copter!
        sigpic

Comment

morning blen, morning bailey.

how was everyone's weekend?
          sigpic

Comment

It would be a second look at Gallagher, without his sledge hammer there would be that whisper of doubt.
            Yup as soon as he walked away we were whispering was that Gallagher? and we were watching him walk away hope to be able to see for sure it was sad that we didn't have the nerve to ask before he walked away if he was Gallagher. It is a shame he doesn't carry the slegeomatic with him where ever he goes would have made the whole thing better
            sigpic

Comment

Morning Jade. Perfectly good reason to not be chatty.

I'm just excited today because I finished my one shot for Quarantine day last night... just some major editing before I have it beta'd.
              Yay!

*dies* He is sooo fine!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Morning Love Shack!

Sad news I am afraid that the kids School district did not close today (bummer) on the up side the oldest is being picked up by his step mother today. Oh well I needed to make a run to the store because of female problems.

As for a Dishwasher I could not live without one. My Aunt though came down for a visit one time and where she was she didn't have a dishwasher I don't remember why she insisted on doing dishes but she did. She hand washed all the dishes once she was finished she looked over beside her and was annoyed at herself for hand washing all the dishes and forgetting that we had a dishwasher.
              If my dishwasher actually worked, I'd be happy. As it is, it only cleans about half the stuff. I just wash everything by hand these days.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
              yep

and ever since David Hewlett moved to Santa Monica I have been meaning to go stalk the streets in hopes of seeing him.. He has said he doesn't mind fans coming up to him enjoys it in fact... but if I actually did see him I have no idea what I would do! I would probably have a brief moment where I am completely star struck! can't move jaw on floor kind of thing...
              You'd stammer a lot.

Hi, Copter! How's it going?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have never really tested how well ours works to be honest everything in there is completely rinsed off so there is usually very little to nothing left on anything before they are put in. it takes me like 5 minutes to rinse and load the dishwasher.
                sigpic

Comment

I always rinsed everything off completely as well... seemed to clean better when I had one. I think my biggest gripe with handwashing isn't the actual washing, but rather the dish drainer for drying. It never holds everything and it takes up so much counter space.
                  sigpic

Comment

yes they do My mom after her and my dad got divorced we lived in some apts (the same ones I later lived in and the ones my friend now lives in) My mom would wash all the dishes by hand (since you don't pay for water in apt) and then would put them in the Dishwasher to dry
                    sigpic

Comment

I am trying to convince myself to get up and do some work today.

Talking about celebrities....I've met Heather Locklear...in Victoria's Secret at the mall Also met the guy who played Lando Calrissen....and the guy who played Crocket? [the black one on Miami Vice] was my friend from high school's uncle....
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow we have met some very interesting people
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning! Just had to add that I LOVE MY DISHWASHER! It's one of the things I don't think I could live without --- that and my TIVO!

Hope you all have a great day!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Hifield.

We recently got Sky+ which is similar to TIVO and I wouldn't be without it now either.

Comment

Never heard of Sky+ ... have to look that up on the Internet. It's funny how we get so hooked on certain things. Now if I could only find something to mop my floors decently I'd be set. Had the perfect tool for that but then both girls got married and moved out of the house so I'm back where I started.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love my DVR it is odd for me to watch something live and not be able to FF through commercials I still reach for my remote every time commercials start

I have heard that kids are good for things like that but even then I would not suffer through the crap I would need to till they got old enough to be good little slaves I mean workers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X