Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Going commando might induce me to watch
    We'll have to let you know.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, Farscape finally came up and my computer cooperated. Watched Green Eyed Monster. *dies*
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah Ever.

Great ending to that ep.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I rather liked it! *sigh* So wish we could have gotten something like that. Oh, wait! It was all a lie! I never did that with Rodney. I choose you!
          sigpic

Comment

That is why Farscape was so good.

Spoilers are a warning for Jade since she is just starting... I didn't spoil anything for you Ever.

Spoiler:
            From the get go it was about John/Aeryn. Proved that you could have a lead man and woman in a relationship (albeit rocky) and not doom the show. I'd take four seasons and a miniseries about Ronon/Jenn any day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              That is why Farscape was so good.

Spoilers are a warning for Jade since she is just starting... I didn't spoil anything for you Ever.

Spoiler:
              From the get go it was about John/Aeryn. Proved that you could have a lead man and woman in a relationship (albeit rocky) and not doom the show. I'd take four seasons and a miniseries about Ronon/Jenn any day.
              That is one of the things that totally torqued (still does) about SGA. Tptb all said, 'oh hey! Here's a woman we're going to pair with Ronon.' and they give us some tantalizing glimpses and hope and then yank it all away. If they had come out and said, 'here's someone we're going to pair with Rodney' I would have been bummed - the McCadman shipper in me - but I wouldn't have been torqued. I hate being yanked around like that.
              sigpic

Comment

From what I understand the original plan was to put Jennifer and Ronon together but there was that 5 year old hissy fit and suddenly she is being put with McKay. tptb should have never bowed down like that they had a plan they started to follow through with it then suddenly it changed.
                sigpic

Comment

And we all know who that five year old was.
                  sigpic

Comment

yes we do
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh my! no chitter chatter sine 2:30

Evening Love Shack!!! (if anyone is around)

How was everyone's day?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am here
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi DG!

what you up to?
                          sigpic

Comment

not a lot reading some old fic and watching Family Guy
                            sigpic

Comment

Been busy. Helped Dad rebuild a dog house, had to find hubby's finger (the brace that is) and take it to him, watching Firefly, reading fic. All the usual.

How's it going, Jade? DG?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Ever!

it's going.. I am watching Farscape and perusing through some threads..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X