Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slaves works when describing the kids. They know I'm the empress of our little 2 acres and they are but the serfs. Therefore they must do everything I say.

Doesn't always work that way, but it's good in theory.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeah ... you're only blessed with a few years of doing a good job before they head off to college and you're back to square one.

Love your Kavan sig ... watched his latest movie last night and he's such a cutie!
      sigpic

Comment

I was very good about doing what my mom asked me to do I may have grumbled a bit but I did it. Well except when it came to cleaning my room. I hate hate hate cleaning my room even now that is the messiest room in the house. I think because I don't really see the point in it The kitchen, living room, bathrooms things that casual visitors will see but I keep my bed room door shut it is my space and no one is allowed in there so what do I care if it is messy? I clean it when I walk in and go ugh this place is a sty that is when I clean it.
        sigpic

Comment

I concentrate on the "visitor" areas too. Right now I'm just trying to keep up with the muddy pawprints all over the floor. We have cats and they refuse to go outside and play when it's so cold ... they muck around in the garage under the vehicles where it's all wet and muddy from the snow and then come parading into the house. I swear they have a competition amongst themselves on who can leave the most impressing mess throughout the house. I hate these laminate floors! Love my swiffer.
          sigpic

Comment

Off to work on my story for Intentions Day ... enjoy your day girls!
            sigpic

Comment

I may have missed you, (although I'll see you later ) but have fun writing, Hifield. I've sent my story off already, so it is gimping for me from now till Quarantine day.
              sigpic

Comment

See you later Hifield.

I'm a great believer that cleaning too much leads to ill health. People have to build up their immune system by regular exposure to dirt etc. Or at least that's my excuse.

Comment

I love that theory Blen!
                  sigpic

Comment

That is a theory I could support.... oh wait, I think I already do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      See you later Hifield.

I'm a great believer that cleaning too much leads to ill health. People have to build up their immune system by regular exposure to dirt etc. Or at least that's my excuse.
                      Works for me - or not work. You know what I mean.

I'm about ready to open my gimp-like program and start playing. Got my Quarantine Day fic done and checked, hope to get another one done but who knows about that one. So lots of artifying.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Does anyone have a pic of Ronon carrying the oxygen tank in Quarantine? *crosses fingers*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I'm going to do some gimping as well. Haven't decided what yet though. I'll have to see which pics inspire me.

Edit - I do. Gimme a mo.

Comment

Here's a couple Bailey.

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome Blen, thanks... that will really help me tonight with my idea
                              sigpic

Comment

Blen, have a British question for you......what's a "plonker"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X