Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Blen!!

That is amazing news!! I wish I could go!.. phewy that it's going to be in London.. no chance of it coming to America huh?
    sigpic

Comment

I don't think so Jade. It looks like it's just going to be in London. I think we'll just have to cross our fingers that somone decides that it would be popular enough to put on TV.

Comment

I think we need to watch this.

Comment

*sigh* it's taking forever to load .. but I saw the first 2 min and I was laughing so hard I woke up my hubby!!! .. thanks for posting that Blen!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Bite me alien boy!

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Morning everyone.

I've just seen some amazing news that Tennant & Tate are going to be in Much Ado About Nothing together at the Wyndham Theatre in London in May. I just wish I could go!! Fingers crossed somebody gets them together on TV & then puts it on DVD (like Hamlet)
              That would be soooo awesome! Going to have to surf around YT come June or so for possible clips. I've been trying to find all the parts of David doing Hamlet on YT. There are a few scenes that I'm having a hard time finding.

Bailey, don't worry about finding the pic. I'll sift through that site and see what I can come up with.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I want them to put that on tv too! I love the two of them teaming up they work so well off each other!
                sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

I made it through about half of the eps last night Ever and did see it. I found a few nice snuggly pics of them, but not together in a chair.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Bite me alien boy!

A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet!

Spoiler:
                    Just after he pulled out the sonic screwdriver and turned her into a Rose Tyler figurine!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Morning Love Shack.

I made it through about half of the eps last night Ever and did see it. I found a few nice snuggly pics of them, but not together in a chair.
                      So, is it in the first few eps? I'm confused. Ignore the crazy woman from New Mexico.
                      sigpic

Comment

It didn't help that I forgot to add the n't to the word did, Ever!

I checked the screen caps on stillflying's website. (my very first foray into reading fanfic was this website btw)

I sifted through about half the eps and didn't see the couple in the chair. Either I haven't hit the ep it is in or it is a case similar to GW gallery vrs stargate1971's site, just not enough clips of the eps to get that pic.

If I come across it though I will let you know. Maybe while you are watching today you'll see the clip in one of the episodes and it can narrow it down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, maybe. I'm over at Swanee's Screencaps and I suspect it's the same. I do know I'm not crazy. I saw the bit during the credits of them all snuggled up.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's a shame, now you will have to watch all the episode and the movie to find it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just don't know if I can handle that! The torture!
                              sigpic

Comment

That'll learn you... to pay attention this time around. If it doesn't then you'll just have to watch again.
                                The horror.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X