Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I will try to write something smutty
    sigpic

Comment

Yay!

I knew I could convince you! I have magic powers!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes evil magic powers now just to come up with a plot that I like and can go through I have an idea or two for a story that I could make smutty
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          Texas. Tornado's are not impressive that was an F1 there is no way it was stronger in fact I think I am under a Tornado Watch not even Feb yet and already it has started.
          tornado season here starts april 1st... i am so NOT looking forward to it.
          ((((ever)))) hope your back and comps get better soon.

((((BB)))))) we tried babe! I too worry about blen, I figure she is either very busy or has had a flare-up...my sister has those from time to time.
          Congrats SeN...good luck teaching English. I am sure you will do fine.
          catch you all later!

Comment

OMG THE DEATHLY HALLOWS TRAILER IS OUT
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Really?? ooo gonna go see!!
              sigpic

Comment

The ones uploaded on youtube--the audio is all off UGH

I found this AWESOME fantrailer that someone made with clips from ALL of the movies, including the original teaser for DH, though. It looks professional; it's AMAZING
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh that is good! Now I can go to bed and have good Harry Potter tainted dreams
                  sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA
                    mixed with Ronon/Jenn shippiness

Oh, that would be weird
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi everyone.

I just got an e-mail from Sen saying you all were wondering where I was. Unfortunately I haven't been very well since Xmas. I started on a new drug (which makes me feel sick) & can't take my usual painkillers, so I've been struggling somwhat.

I must say I'm not too sure about this new lay out for the forum. Even though it's wider, everything seems to be more squished up, particularly on the main menu. I suppose I'll get used to it though.

I really hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And I'm glad to see Rachie once more.

BTW who saw Dr Who??!! I cried.

Hmm - I need to sort out my sig & avatar methinks.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Blen!!

I cried for Dr. Who too. I think Hubby wanted to but didn't!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Pocus. I was furious with Mr Blen at the end of DW. He just wouldn't shut up twittering on about what we were having for tea Spoiled the moment, really. But I still felt very emotional.

Well I sorted out the sig & avatar. (Cheating somewhat by altering a wallpaper I found on the internet - but when your hands don't work, what can you do? )

Comment

Well they look good anyway!! Doesn't matter how you got them.

Hubby usually gets mad at me for saying something while watching tv. Of course though he is allowed to talk over what I am watching. That is why if I want to watch something he doesn't I go upstairs by myself. We are lucky enough to have 2 tvs with DVRs!

I hope they get your meds straightened out so you can take what you need to feel better.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              OMG THE DEATHLY HALLOWS TRAILER IS OUT
                              i saw it at muggle net a few days ago. it looks fabulous!!!
                              FINALLY got the tree down(fake tree), everything put away, and my closet organized! Having a clean closet makes me feel like I have accomplished something.

((((((((((blen!))))))) wb hun, we understand.

Comment

*huggles Blen* I hope you feel better <3
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X