Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she'd be nice and internalize it all. But no kissing and "I love you" crap at the end...

btw, you NEED to see the second NT movie. It's not as good as the first, but it has Helen Mirren in it and Riley is 3x as funny as he was in the first one

And they filmed at University of Maryland, which is 15-20 minutes from my house, and I only found out about it later, and I was SO MAD I TOTALLY could've gone and gotten a peek at Jon Voight (who went to my university LOL), Nick Cage, and Justin Bartha. AAAGH
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*shudders* bs never happened...it was neeva...neeva....neeva

Comment

I can almost see her being nice about it. Although, she was kinda vocal about it being a rotton date with Rodney.

I just can't seem to come up with just the right note.

And yes, National Treasure 2 is on my much watch list.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          *shudders* bs never happened...it was neeva...neeva....neeva
          I agree with the shudder. And the whole Neeva Neeva Neeva thing. But I'm trying to figure out a BS fix. I figure I can be a stand up philosopher with the best of them, so why not call BS when I smell it!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL

BS really was bs, though It was the SGA version of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. And yes, I think Episode I was better than Episode II. Ep II was pointless mushy romance. aka BS...

(minus the epic Yoda fight, that alone makes it worth watching)
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              LOL

BS really was bs, though It was the SGA version of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. And yes, I think Episode I was better than Episode II. Ep II was pointless mushy romance. aka BS...

(minus the epic Yoda fight, that alone makes it worth watching)
              The epic Yoda fight was wonderful!

And, yeah. Episode II was way worse than Episode I
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                The epic Yoda fight was wonderful!

And, yeah. Episode II was way worse than Episode I
                YAY someone who actually agrees with me on that. A lot of people peg Ep I as the worst of the prequels, but Ep II was ugh And having watched Ep I as a 9-year-old, I actually loved it...I guess for people who were older it didn't seem as great, but hey, it was Lucas re-introducing Star Wars to my generation, so I was all for it

And I'm one of the few people who actually LIKED Jar-Jar. Again, I think it had to do with me being a kid at the time...but he was funny At least he was entertaining to watch--the overload of Anakin/Padme in Ep II was just BLEH
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It wasn't so much the overload of Ani/Padme that turned me off of EpII. It was that Ani was a little . . . well, I can't say it here, but he was. He was acting more like he was 14 than the adult he supposedly was. My 14 year old son doesn't behave as badly as he did.

And yes, JarJar was awesome!

And the only thing I'd really change is I'd want more background on the Correlians. (Han's home planet) But, then, Harrison Ford *sigh* Of course, Han is my favorite character.

Is it my computer of GW in general that is all blobbed up?
                  sigpic

Comment

^what do you mean, "blobbed up"? O.o

And as much as I love Han, Luke was always my favorite. Besides Yoda But Mark Hammill (sp?) was quite cute back then
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      ^what do you mean, "blobbed up"? O.o

And as much as I love Han, Luke was always my favorite. Besides Yoda But Mark Hammill (sp?) was quite cute back then
                      The pages are stretching for no obvious reason, sigs aren't showing, lots of smilies aren't there, it's just messed up.

I like Luke too. I tend to go for the scoundrels rather than the idealist dreamer type.
                      sigpic

Comment

The pages are stretching for no obvious reason, sigs aren't showing, lots of smilies aren't there, it's just messed up.

I like Luke too. I tend to go for the scoundrels rather than the idealist dreamer type.
                        Hmm...maybe it's your computer, b/c it looks fine on mine

LOL I myself AM an idealist dreamer type. So I guess that's partly why I've always loved Luke so much. Even as a kid I *liked* him.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm an idealist. But I also like to think that I'm a realist. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm getting off the tracks just in case it is the train.

I also realize that I need someone to keep me grounded and to look out for me. I really am fairly naive. But there is something awefully sexy about the scoundrels.
                          sigpic

Comment

I also realize that I need someone to keep me grounded and to look out for me. I really am fairly naive. But there is something awefully sexy about the scoundrels.
                            True, true...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It wasn't so much the overload of Ani/Padme that turned me off of EpII. It was that Ani was a little . . . well, I can't say it here, but he was. He was acting more like he was 14 than the adult he supposedly was. My 14 year old son doesn't behave as badly as he did.

And yes, JarJar was awesome!

And the only thing I'd really change is I'd want more background on the Correlians. (Han's home planet) But, then, Harrison Ford *sigh* Of course, Han is my favorite character.

Is it my computer of GW in general that is all blobbed up?
                              he was whining like a teenager, he was a moody as a 13 year old girl, but dang he was a cutie! But yes he was as annoying as can be. i actually liked him mor ein the revenge of the sith... going "darkside"... the actor did an excellent job with that.

love them scoundrels!

Comment

*huggles Love shack* My internet has been on the fritz since Sat (when I got home from my moms) and yesterday I had no internet all day I am at my friends baby sitting for now which is the only way I can be here .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X