Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rachie View Post
    Well i said i would be back to tell you what i was doing

I have been at home, my parents place for a little while now, going to be back in my own place in 2 days time. i need to get back reality. but it has been a nice holiday. helping around the place, catching up with friends, having new years cocktail party with good friends. An excellent and relaxing time. Im reading Gone with the Wind currently. And my fic is coming along, i have written a little more, and i will add some more to it.

I feel peaceful, happy, content. its nice to feel this way after soo long. I think 2010 is a year where rachie/rosey as some call me, really comes out of the shell. lets hope so hey.

great to speak to you all
    Yay!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      -bounces in- BOO! What's up, my lovelies? Sorry I haven't been around much, haven't had anything to say, really, plus I've been trying to write still. Taking a small break from my Tin Man fic(got ideas, it's just hard to put them into words, and in the right order), and I'm writing a Tudors fic right now. Making it a bit AU, so my character can have Charles Brandon
      I think we all have that problem!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

how are you mimz, ever, drjen?

Comment

I'm blooming cold right now! We've got the coldest winter in 50 years the news says, and my oldest is hogging the fire!

Other than that, I'm good!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I'm blooming cold right now! We've got the coldest winter in 50 years the news says, and my oldest is hogging the fire!

Other than that, I'm good!
            Getting that cold in Texas is it? I have heard how cold it has been getting in Nth America and Europe. Not cold here thats for sure. about 103 i make it at my parents place

Comment

Originally posted by rachie View Post
              Getting that cold in Texas is it? I have heard how cold it has been getting in Nth America and Europe. Not cold here thats for sure. about 103 i make it at my parents place
              Yeah, that's where I was this last summer. 103 and sweating and miserable. It's down to about 28 or so here in southern New Mexico. And that's very unusual for around here. I've been too long away from the winters of up north.

When you get back home, spend some time on the beach for me!
              sigpic

Comment

OMG I MADE AN ANIMATED SIMILIE

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

38 would be warm for us here in North Texas today it was 28 and the low was 16 with wind chills in the single digits it is freaking COLD this is not normal. and if I am wearing socks or not my feet are still always cold! not fair
                  sigpic

Comment

I just felt like posting this again. It's so wonderful!
                    This is TOO cute!! I love Sheppard's hair!

and DG you have such a dirty mind!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      This is TOO cute!! I love Sheppard's hair!

and DG you have such a dirty mind!
                      *in best southern belle accent* Who me? Why I just have no idea what you mean. I am a perfect little angel okay didn't quite make it through that with a straight face I tried though

EDIT: Look Nika got ch 18 of Hours up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        OMG I MADE AN ANIMATED SIMILIE

Way cool!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        *in best southern belle accent* Who me? Why I just have no idea what you mean. I am a perfect little angel okay didn't quite make it through that with a straight face I tried though

EDIT: Look Nika got ch 18 of Hours up
                        Oh, sweet! I'm off and reading!

And seeing Blenca's Quarantine, I got inspired for a fic. Here you all go!

And I just saw that I screwed up the words. I gotta change that!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOLOLOLOL
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok, fixed for you to enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

*stamps foot* AAaaaaaahhhh! *pouts* The season finale of Sanctuary is next week!?!?!? It's only been what? 10? 11? episodes?? What am I going to watch now???? *pouts some more*
                              sigpic

Comment

*stamps foot* AAaaaaaahhhh! *pouts* The season finale of Sanctuary is next week!?!?!? It's only been what? 10? 11? episodes?? What am I going to watch now???? *pouts some more*
                                I KNOW I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER 8 MONTHS GAAAAAAAAAAH

At least it sounds like we'll be getting more Tesla next season, though. Hopefully... Amanda really <3 Jonathon And so does Damian Kindler...on the podcast for "Sleepers" he joked that he has a pillow named Jonathon Young that he kisses every night before he goes to sleep O.o

^HE'S GIVING THE FANGIRLS IDEAS OH NOES

sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X