Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning DG & Mimsy.

DG I hope you are feeling batter, and Rache too.

And BB I hope your headache goes soon. You might want to try this.

Chapter 11 of Without Hope is up.

Comment

BB it is better now, but still here... We had some friends by us now

New chapter of a fic I haven't started to read. I should catch up on fanfic but I am still out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Night, Rac!

Ever, I see it
        Spoiler:
        clockwise
        too. How do you see counter? And WHERE'S THAT CSI FORUM?! I MUST KNOW!!!
        First off, about the pic, it's an indicator of whether you're right brained or left. I figured I can see both because I was raised among 3 left handed people and was the only right handed one growing up.

And the CSI Forum is there, but there are lots of crazy awful rules there.

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        *yawn* GAHH I'm so tired...but it's already almost 9 in the morning

Anyhoo...at least I get to see Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian tonight...in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum In IMAX.

LUCKY!! I still haven't even seen the first one yet!

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        Hi

I just got to the computer, I slept over twelve hours this night! I had to really need it. Now I am feeling a bit better but I had a horrible headache few hours ago.

Blen, sorry you cannot sleep.

I got some idea with Midaway, gonna give it a try in gimp now
        *bats eyes prettily* Do tell! Anything I might be interested in?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I am feeling much better Blen thanks I had an appitite yesterday and was able to eat I don't know why I was sick but glad I got over it quickly.

With the pic I could see it going both ways but I saw it more going in one direction than the other.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            *bats eyes prettily* Do tell! Anything I might be interested in?
            Definitely I just hope it will work

Comment

Definitely I just hope it will work
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, it's been ages since I've stopped in here... need to come by more often. Nice to see all of you again.

Ever, about that pic, it's curious...
                Spoiler:
                I only see her going counter-clockwise. Makes my eyes cross if I try to see it the other way, lol... what does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                  Hi everyone, it's been ages since I've stopped in here... need to come by more often. Nice to see all of you again.

Ever, about that pic, it's curious...
                  Spoiler:
                  I only see her going counter-clockwise. Makes my eyes cross if I try to see it the other way, lol... what does that mean?
                  I guess it means you can think with both sides of your brain. You're one up on the rest of us!
                  sigpic

Comment

See, I'm weird. I'm right-handed, but I was actually born a lefty. My teacher in preschool made me learn to write only with my right hand. Hated that woman...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      See, I'm weird. I'm right-handed, but I was actually born a lefty. My teacher in preschool made me learn to write only with my right hand. Hated that woman...
                      While that was common back in the 50s, I thought they stopped doing that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, no. And I was an 80's baby, too! So this was in the late eighties, early nineties. Also got lost coming home from there once. My mom had me going on the bus to my grandma's house, and they changed the routes, so my mom told them I had to change buses. Most of the teachers knew that, except for one, she kept insisting I was wrong and I had to go on the same bus I had always used. When they finally figured it out and called the driver, I was too scared and embarrassed to say anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuchsia! I see you *waves* How are things?

Comment

*waves wildly to fuschia* hey there girl how are you!!!
                            as for me... I feel back to normal!!! but now I have to houseclean!
                            I saw it go clockwise misi...I am just a average person I guess.

Comment

I finished the sig, snurchable of course I am just afraid that now I can't do any sigs that I like but House

Comment

I finished the sig, snurchable of course I am just afraid that now I can't do any sigs that I like but House

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X