Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Well consider that i was doing around 20 hours of uni work, and i was finished by lunch time wednesday when i started this year. as you know i dropped some classes because i was struggling a lot due to the depression. so by the time thursday comes around, its a four day weekend basically.

i have two politics essays to write, a history exam on monday and another history paper to write.

i should be able to get an extension for one of the politics essays. i will need it otherwise i won't get it done. there is little time to prepare for it. my main focus will have to be on the history over the coming days, as it is very important i pass.

and yeah, i need to do the washing up, and i will do that
    What part of housework can wait did you not understand? It's always there! Why be a performer of tasks when you can be a doer of deeds?

SeNedra, did I get that one right? or backwards? I can never remember.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      What part of housework can wait did you not understand? It's always there! Why be a performer of tasks when you can be a doer of deeds?

SeNedra, did I get that one right? or backwards? I can never remember.
      Ok I am dumb, still too early.. What right or backwards?

Comment

I'll do my best, Sen! Turning on my iPod's backlight, I'll listen for some songs while I finish reading Blue Bloods.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          Ok I am dumb, still too early.. What right or backwards?
          The "doers of deeds and performers of tasks" thing. It's from The Mallorean, but I can never find it when I want to. It's when they were describing the Melcenes. One of them was the everyday, always have to do it tasks, and the other was the one time and it's done deeds. Or maybe the other way around.
          sigpic

Comment

The "doers of deeds and performers of tasks" thing. It's from The Mallorean, but I can never find it when I want to. It's when they were describing the Melcenes. One of them was the everyday, always have to do it tasks, and the other was the one time and it's done deeds. Or maybe the other way around.
            Sorry, I admit I read it in Czech only... And I even had to look what doers of deeds mean

Melcenas, it had to be in the third or fourth book I think, when they came to Zakat at first. But I don't remember that so well. On the other hand I know Belgariad by heart And right now I am reading Tamuli again He is really great.

Ok, I have to go now, see ya later

Comment

Sorry, I admit I read it in Czech only... And I even had to look what doers of deeds mean

Melcenas, it had to be in the third or fourth book I think, when they came to Zakat at first. But I don't remember that so well. On the other hand I know Belgariad by heart And right now I am reading Tamuli again He is really great.

Ok, I have to go now, see ya later
              OMG! I love the Tamuli! My dear sweet husband got me the whole set of the Belgariad, Mallorean, Elenium, and Tamuli for our anniversary a couple of years ago. I've read them lots!

And I totally understand you reading them in Czech. I wouldn't want to read those books in anything other than my first language.
              sigpic

Comment

Ever can i do the washing up?

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                  Ever can i do the washing up?
                  Have you spent some time just enjoying the day? Have a soda and look at the ocean? Listening to some music?

Until you do that, you can't do any housework!
                  sigpic

Comment

ive watched a few episodes of DS9 and watched the rain outside of my window

Comment

Ugh, Sen, you're lucky I love you so much. Listening to all my most depressing songs for you is making me sad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Listened to the entire Hampsterdance Album and I'm still in a terrible "I hate the world" mood.

*stares at pics of Jonathon Young*

Nope, not working.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*is not here at all*

OMG! I love the Tamuli! My dear sweet husband got me the whole set of the Belgariad, Mallorean, Elenium, and Tamuli for our anniversary a couple of years ago. I've read them lots!

And I totally understand you reading them in Czech. I wouldn't want to read those books in anything other than my first language.
                          I actually really want to read them in English, it must be much better. But I started to read Belgariad when I was about twelve so I would have understood every fifth word I think I will order them from somewhere abroad because by us are too expensive in English.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Ugh, Sen, you're lucky I love you so much. Listening to all my most depressing songs for you is making me sad.
                          Sorry.... Well not really *hughs* I love depressing songs, I think I couldn't love House if I didn't Lol

Comment

Sorry.... Well not really *hughs* I love depressing songs, I think I couldn't love House if I didn't Lol
                            Ah, so do I.

But said song "Fix You" is primarily responsible for my horrible mood right now, however
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-huggles Mimzy- I'm sorry, love, what's wrong?

And Sen, this'll take awhile, I've got 794 songs on my iPod, and I'm only on 185. On the bright side, I just started Blue Bloods around 9:30 last night, and I'm already done with it and on chapter eleven of Masquerade, then I'm gonna read Revelations.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                -huggles Mimzy- I'm sorry, love, what's wrong?
                                refer to my post on this page: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...0378&page=1732

That's what sad songs tend to do to me...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X