Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Well, anytime Jenn dumps Rodney it's a good thing! LOL
    Yes it is. Have to love when the writers get right what TPTB screwed up
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
      DANG!!! where are the siggies, I guess the sig-rotation is down.
      Loved runner and am waiting for her next one.
      as for Blen and SeN, they got me hooked. I am usually quite faithful to my pairings but since in the story Jenn dumped Mckay, then well, it's not OUR jen! the story is addictive though.
      Lol I knew we will corrupt someone
      You must love what is written there about Rodeny

Comment

Gosh yes. Jenn is better with Todd than with Rod.... I think I feel one of me poems coming on....

I want you all to listen out for the wailing and gnashing of teeth in exactly 20 minutes. I want to watch brand new Red Dwarf and SB will have to turn off Harry Potter. *evil laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Gosh yes. Jenn is better with Todd than with Rod.... I think I feel one of me poems coming on....

I want you all to listen out for the wailing and gnashing of teeth in exactly 20 minutes. I want to watch brand new Red Dwarf and SB will have to turn off Harry Potter. *evil laugh*
          Let me know how the new red dwarf is. Hubby is a fan. He might just want to see it and I dont know when we will see it here in the states.
          sigpic

Comment

you evil momma you! don't you have two tvs?
            LOL waiting on the poem.

Comment

*cackles* yes we do, but only one satellite dish.

Actually it's not as evil as it sounds. It's HP and the Philosopher's Stone and she's seen it about 20 times. She can go upstairs and watch it on DVD if she wants.

Pocus - I'll certainly let you know. :0 Gotta go, its on!

P.S. Poem is still brewing.

Comment

*cackles* yes we do, but only one satellite dish.

Actually it's not as evil as it sounds. It's HP and the Philosopher's Stone and she's seen it about 20 times. She can go upstairs and watch it on DVD if she wants.

Pocus - I'll certainly let you know. :0 Gotta go, its on!

P.S. Poem is still brewing.
                Ok if she can still go watch it! (cheers for SB)
                I always hated being the youngest and not getting to watch "my show" because something else was on that the grown-ups wanted to see. (In my Dad's case it was baseball and I determined young to not marry a pro sports fan and hubby sure isn't - we love nerd tv at our house! )

Comment

That was absolutely

Spoiler:
                  SMEGGING BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Just off to check out the Dwarfers at the fan club & see what they think.

Comment

Thanks Blen for the linkie!
                    I'm looking forward to watching it.... when I have time!

Yes, the unthinkable happened, Blen you were right.... the teacher who came back, went off sick again and I'm in until May 15th!!!!!

Sorry for her of course but can't help being over the moon for MEEE!!!

Enjoying being busy again and planning stuff for the kids..... i promise though to get back on here a bit more!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Yay for you Fuchsia!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm going to be on tomorrow, so I thought I'd post this pic and say,
                        Happy Easter, Everyone!!

Have fun, everyone!
                        Last edited by Everlovin; 04 June 2009, 05:10 PM.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                          Thanks Blen for the linkie!
                          I'm looking forward to watching it.... when I have time!

Yes, the unthinkable happened, Blen you were right.... the teacher who came back, went off sick again and I'm in until May 15th!!!!!

Sorry for her of course but can't help being over the moon for MEEE!!!

Enjoying being busy again and planning stuff for the kids..... i promise though to get back on here a bit more!
                          Congrats girl and those lucky kids! have a ball my dear!

Comment

Happy Easter Ever

sigpic

Comment

Yay for Fuchsia!

And, check it out! That post up there ^^ was my 3333 in this thread!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Happy Easter Ever!!

YAY Fuchsia!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X