Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

and Happy Easter to everyone.... hope the bunny visits!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Uh-oh.... Clintonio crashed and lost everyone's siggies!!!!!

I really don't want to go through all that uploading again......*SIGHS*

Comment

*runs in* Happy Easter *runs out*

Comment

Happy Easter!

Yeah, it took a while to upload the sigs back... but I chose 15 and that is not so bad

Comment

Afternoon everyone.

Well that's a complete pain in the a**, having to reload my sigs. Perhaps Clintonio was sabotaged by a sig hating brown-noser.

Fuchsia- yay!! Great news about the job. Shame for the other teacher. But would it be too mean of me to wish that she takes early retirement & then you could have it permanently.

Pic.
            Spoiler:

Comment

Happy Easter!! To those that celebrate unlike me who doesn't

Re Uploading was a pain and I think I have lost some I know I had like 50 some and I don't have that many now
              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't be bothered to upload everything. So I settled for about 15 or so.

OK. I've been putting it off, but now I really, really have to go and cut the darned grass. If it gets any longer, I'll be losing my animals and SB in it. Wish me luck!

*dons pith helmet and grabs machete*

Comment

Yep it's all the sig-hating brown-noser's fault! (gotta have a scapegoat ya know )
                  Happy Easter all! I am stuck at home with a sick hubby and daughter...what I had last week they caught! Isn't that how it always is? Otherwise it is a beautiful day here. Our grass doesn't need mowing yet blen, but with all of the rain we are getting it sure is green. I have reloaded about 9 siggies so i don't feel nekkid on the forum, but who in heck hacked them? (and you know it was a hacker!)

Comment

Hee hee. It is certainly handy to have a scapegoat. I blame the BN for the state of my grass as well. All weeds and moss.

And the fact I have mice in the garage. I went to get out the lawnmower and a small brown furry thing scurried off into a dark corner. Poor Murphy will be spinning in his grave thinking that mice are encroaching on his turf.

I hope Mr Rache and Snookie get well soon. Dr Blen recommends hot lemony drinks and stargate. And perhaps a certain fic for Snookie to read.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Hee hee. It is certainly handy to have a scapegoat. I blame the BN for the state of my grass as well. All weeds and moss.

And the fact I have mice in the garage. I went to get out the lawnmower and a small brown furry thing scurried off into a dark corner. Poor Murphy will be spinning in his grave thinking that mice are encroaching on his turf.

I hope Mr Rache and Snookie get well soon. Dr Blen recommends hot lemony drinks and stargate. And perhaps a certain fic for Snookie to read.

i dunno, the fic might put her into a coma! I have already watched some SG1 today... foothold and pretense, both excellent eps.
                      Oh man we get mice in our garage too, time to get the traps out!

Comment

I don't mind the mice actually. There's nothing in my garage really for them to damage - unless they eat old paint cans. I have rather a lot of those.

Comment

I don't know if anyone here wants to vote in this poll.

I showed my support for Ronon.

Comment

I voted and voted for Ronon
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi!
                              So who did something nice for Easter? Or just because it's Sunday!

We're having a roast for tea and pumpkin pie followed by an hour wet-combing head lice
                              get the small-infested-one to bed... and then we're watching Quantum of Solace.....

Comment

For me the only thing not normal for today is that we are having a ham for dinner.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X