Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so since I open my mouth about the writers ship war...I might as well finish it..it they really is a ship battle between the writers then we are screwed..because Marty wrote First Contact and Lost Tribe!!!! Anyway, I list the episodes done by Carl and Marty that had what might be shippy moments from season 4..and what may have them for season 5

Carl Binder Episodes
    Spoiler:
    Season 4
    Missing
    Quarantine

Season 5
    Tracker
    Prodigal
    Identity

Martin Gero
    Spoiler:
    Season 4
    Trio

Season 5
    Brain Storm
    First Contact
    Lost Tribe
    Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
      OK, so since I open my mouth about the writers ship war...I might as well finish it..it they really is a ship battle between the writers then we are screwed..because Marty wrote First Contact and Lost Tribe!!!! Anyway, I list the episodes done by Carl and Marty that had what might be shippy moments from season 4..and what may have them for season 5

Carl Binder Episodes
      Spoiler:
      Season 4
      Missing
      Quarantine

Season 5
      Tracker
      Prodigal
      Identity

Martin Gero
      Spoiler:
      Season 4
      Trio

Season 5
      Brain Storm
      First Contact
      Lost Tribe
      I'm not sure. Aren't the ones I bolded supposed to be McKeller and the ones I underlined Ronon/Jenn ones? In theory anyway.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Even if there is such a war, will it effect the outcome for our ship? Coz isnt that decision made higher up?True, we may not get all the "moments" we hope for(and I KNOW how totally frustrating that can be from experience), but the end would still be the decision of TPTB, rite?
        Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
        William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Originally posted by stardust View Post
          Even if there is such a war, will it effect the outcome for our ship? Coz isnt that decision made higher up?True, we may not get all the "moments" we hope for(and I KNOW how totally frustrating that can be from experience), but the end would still be the decision of TPTB, rite?
          I don't know. I kinda get the impression that all of the writers have some input as to where the show and thus the ships are directed to. I've read often how they get together and spin ideas, discuss the overall story arch, etc.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi, how are you?

I'm finally able to watch 'Whispers' (thank god for a working wi-fi internet connection.)

It was my first day off. Yay. Been to Cork City and spent lots of money on stuff that I need to survive *lol*
            Food, an adapter and an Irish phone number.

I love he Irish weather *sprays sarcasm* Whenever I put on light clothes, it's raining and very very cold and today, the only day I actually put on warm clothes... lots of sun, no rain at all.
            grrr...

Well, I'm off watching whispers.
            I miss SGA *sighs*
            += +lots of children
            Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Hey guys I'm at the mall lol the storms on its way well ill talk to you guys when I get home
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I'm not sure. Aren't the ones I bolded supposed to be McKeller and the ones I underlined Ronon/Jenn ones? In theory anyway.
                What..now I'm confused...When did
                Spoiler:
                Prodigal become a McKeller epi? Is that the one where he holds her hand
                I was thinking the ones Carl wrote would more likely be for Ronon/Jenn because of what I read/read too much into on Joe's blog..I was thinking Carl is more pro Ronon/Jenn than Marty is so we could hopefully get some Ronon/Jenn in those epi. But yes, all the writrs to contribute to the final script....

Carl Binder Episodes
                Spoiler:
                Season 4
                Missing
                Quarantine

Season 5
                Tracker
                Prodigal
                Identity <-- this might not be McKeller because Jenn tries to seduce McKay..his reaction doesn't see to fit.

Martin Gero
                Spoiler:
                Season 4
                Trio

Season 5
                Brain Storm
                First Contact
                Lost Tribe
                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Be careful, Gategirl, that storm looks pretty scary!
                  sigpic

Comment

stay safe Gg.
                    Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
                    William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                      What..now I'm confused...When did
                      Spoiler:
                      Prodigal become a McKeller epi? Is that the one where he holds her hand
                      I was thinking the ones Carl wrote would more likely be for Ronon/Jenn because of what I read/read too much into on Joe's blog..I was thinking Carl is more pro Ronon/Jenn than Marty is so we could hopefully get some Ronon/Jenn in those epi. But yes, all the writrs to contribute to the final script....

Carl Binder Episodes
                      Spoiler:
                      Season 4
                      Missing
                      Quarantine

Season 5
                      Tracker
                      Prodigal
                      Identity <-- this might not be McKeller because Jenn tries to seduce McKay..his reaction doesn't see to fit.

Martin Gero
                      Spoiler:
                      Season 4
                      Trio

Season 5
                      Brain Storm
                      First Contact
                      Lost Tribe
                      I'm probably wrong. I was thinking, for some reason that Prodigal was the one with the pity date. I don't pay that much attention to the spoilers. I know this event is coming up or that tidbit, but not really which episode it'll be. There needs to be some mystery after all!

Stay safe Gategirl!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        I'm probably wrong. I was thinking, for some reason that Prodigal was the one with the pity date. I don't pay that much attention to the spoilers. I know this event is coming up or that tidbit, but not really which episode it'll be. There needs to be some mystery after all!

Stay safe Gategirl!
                        Brain Storm is the Pity date

be safe Gg
                        sigpic

Comment

The pity date is Brain Storm.

Finally got to see Whispers. And I quite enjoyed it. I'm off back to see what you thought of it now.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up the mixup! Watch out, Blenca! I was in a mood last night!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey I'm home now.
                              I'm Staying inside, and safe.
                              sigpic
                              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                The pity date is Brain Storm.

Finally got to see Whispers. And I quite enjoyed it. I'm off back to see what you thought of it now.
                                Actually, I like it.
                                I love the Carson/Alison thing *lol*

And Rodney at the end... brilliant

I''m off to bed, good night.
                                (Incredible. Tomorrow's my day off and I'm still going to bed that early... )

Edit: Good to hear that you're safe and at home *hugs*
                                += +lots of children
                                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                X