Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
    Howdy peeps!

Hope you are all well...!!!
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    I haven't posted for ages... seems like ages!
    Good reason though - ... I've been working!!!! And i think it might be a CONTRACT!!! I don't know when the teacher might come back but everyone says she's probably off til summer...
    I'm in kindergarten full-time and i'm planning lessons etc not just 'filling in'... loving it, of course....but I am so tired it's unbelievable!
    Not as young as I used to be...

I must go back and catch up if I can, you have all been busy postin'!

I logged on now and again in the week, but I was just too wrecked to stay...

EDIT : Wow, misi! I bet you're proud of the lad... you should be!
    (((Fichsia))) Teaching Kindergarden!! How cool is that? Having lots of fun? Kids are so great at that age. It's like every day they learn something new and aren't afraid to tell the world.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi Misi!
      I am just so enjoying it... 21 kids in the AM and 21 in the PM... it's a crazy place sometimes... but the kids make me laugh all the time.
      I love being busy, you know... I complain of being too busy but it's good for me - for my health, I'm convinced that what I need is tons to do... I think sometimes I have too much time on my hands.

However at this moment I am nursing a hell of a migraine.... so soon I am off to bed and hope it's gone in the morning....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Congrats fuschia. those kids are lucky to have someone there who enjoys them like you do.

Misi! 6'5!!what are you feeding that boy...whales? Congrats to him too! you are raising a great kid obviously!

Been busy here too this weekend...homework and all that! Finally got hubby's comp set up to wireless internet...oh man was that a chore. *grumbles about instructions that have only 1/2 the info needed *
        I'm going to go read the fanfics then crash.
        Nite all!

edit- don't get me started about the name change thingy!

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
          Hi Misi!
          I am just so enjoying it... 21 kids in the AM and 21 in the PM... it's a crazy place sometimes... but the kids make me laugh all the time.
          I love being busy, you know... I complain of being too busy but it's good for me - for my health, I'm convinced that what I need is tons to do... I think sometimes I have too much time on my hands.

However at this moment I am nursing a hell of a migraine.... so soon I am off to bed and hope it's gone in the morning....
          AM and PM classes. Wow! How fun! We have all day kindergarden here. I love days when I'm busy. There are times when I have too much time on my hands. Other days, I barely have time to turn around. Enjoy it!

And, turn off your computer, lay down and go to sleep! Hopefully that'll get rid of your migraine!

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          Congrats fuschia. those kids are lucky to have someone there who enjoys them like you do.

Misi! 6'5!!what are you feeding that boy...whales? Congrats to him too! you are raising a great kid obviously!

Been busy here too this weekend...homework and all that! Finally got hubby's comp set up to wireless internet...oh man was that a chore. *grumbles about instructions that have only 1/2 the info needed *
          I'm going to go read the fanfics then crash.
          Nite all!

edit- don't get me started about the name change thingy!
          The absolutely disgusting thing about how tall RJ is, he's only about 150 pounds! *does the guesstimate math* about 68? kilos?? The boy never stops eating! He's in the Key Club I do Tuesdays at lunch and the boy eats two lunches and a snack if I bring it!

Ugh! It was a pain in the a$$ to set my computer up with the wireless. We had to make a few - for me - huge leaps of logic to figure it out!

Forgot to say, I'll pass along all your sentiments to RJ!
          sigpic

Comment

The people at channel 19 and Direct TV are Big Fat LIARS!! Midway is supposed to be on now and it's Ultimate Fighting! Grrr! I was looking forward to thunk!
            sigpic

Comment

hi all

how are we today?

Comment

Rushing to school. Back in 15.

Comment

All right. Who is an hour late for school this morning because her scatty mother forgot to turn her alarm clock to British summer time?

Give you three guesses.

Comment

Morning

Lol Blen that happens. I am sure small Blen is happy she could sleep That reminds me I should turn the rest of the clocks here....

I was at the doctor, he wanted me to stay tomorrow at home but I can't. But today I still am Watching House... And trying to do the stuff for school.

Comment

*stumbles back in* I've been working a full week the past week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), which is great cause it means I have some dough to spare when that job becomes my sole income (unless I find that second job, soon). Saturday evening I was so exhausted I just went straight to bed and from there I went straight back to work again (my colleagues call it "going home and turn around" when you do a late shift followed by an early one). I was so tired on Sunday as well. But now I feel rested So I decided to catch up on Grey's, which put a BIG grin on my face (spoiler warning for those who may not have seen the latest episode)

Spoiler:
                      My ship got engaged! Meredith and Derek got engaged! And it was seriously the BEST proposal EVER! So incredibly fitting for the two of them. With the last couple of episodes I was beginning to think that TPTB had decided to break them up for the season (AGAIN!), but then they turn around and pull this off
                      Last edited by misskitten; 30 March 2009, 04:09 AM.
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Hee hee. Glad at least one of your ships came home to port Kitten.

I've sorted out all my clocks now. I don't think SB would forgive me if she had to stay an extra hour at school.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Lol, you did a good job Blen

Comment

only 198 posts til i get my own avi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Hee hee. Glad at least one of your ships came home to port Kitten.
                              Oh, I'm not gonna dare to believe they've made it through just yet. Cause the writers of this show really LOVE putting us through the ringer. No, I'm just gonna squee over the good that comes along, but at the same time be prepared about what comes next. Cause while I am extremely happy about this, it COULD just turn out to be YET another bait-n-switch. They have done that before... again and again...
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Keep on posting then BB. Have you decided what you are going to have as your avi?

BTW do we have anything to say about this?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65367

Do we want any say in an anti-Ronon ship thread?

Personally I haven't anything much to say about Ronon/Teyla or Ronon/Amelia. They just don't exist for me.

But if anyone else thinks that there should be a Ronon - I'm not with ?????, then I'll come along & support you.

Comment

Working...
                                X