This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon Dex Non-Ship Thread Discussion

The time has come to set up the Ronon Non Ship thread.

If you don't want him paired with anyone, or you don't want him paired with a certain someone, be it Keller, Teyla, Amelia Banks or someone else - this will be the thread for you to post in.

At this point, as far as titles go, we've had the request for

Ronon Dex - Keep Him Single

This is in line with the Keller Non-Ship thread, and is fine as a title. However, if there is another title, you'd rather have, please post your suggestions in this thread and we'll put up a poll, as long as the title follows the new naming convention and the CVS standards.

This thread will run from Monday March 30 - Friday April 3. I'll take suggestions for thread names through Wednesday April 1, then post the poll with a 48 hour window for voting.

ETA: Another title that has been suggested

Ronon Dex - Happily Unattached
    Ronon Dex - Some ships don't fit.
    Ronon Dex - Keep Him Single
    66.67%
    11.11%
    Ronon Dex - Some ships don't fit
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by KatG; 31 March 2009, 01:13 PM.
    sigpic

That title works for me.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Both Ronon Dex - Keep Him Single and Ronon Dex - Happily Unattached work for me. I'm easy.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

I'm easy too. Either title suggested works for me.

Comment

I'll go with the flow - I like both as well
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan.
              sigpic

Comment

So this is a thread in the making?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                  So this is a thread in the making?
                  Yes. Once a name has been decided on, the thread will be opened for discussion.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a question. If the "keep him single" thread title is chosen, or some variant thereof, do the posters to that thread need to want Ronon to be single in order to be on topic? Because I don't have a problem with Ronon being paired up with someone - I just have a problem with certain pairings (mostly Ronon/Keller). I would feel a little uncomfortable posting to a thread with the title "keep him single" because I don't necessarily want him to be single.

I guess I would prefer a title more like the Rodney non-ship thread, which is "Some ships don't fit." *shrugs* Just one poster's opinion though.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      I have a question. If the "keep him single" thread title is chosen, or some variant thereof, do the posters to that thread need to want Ronon to be single in order to be on topic? Because I don't have a problem with Ronon being paired up with someone - I just have a problem with certain pairings (mostly Ronon/Keller). I would feel a little uncomfortable posting to a thread with the title "keep him single" because I don't necessarily want him to be single.

I guess I would prefer a title more like the Rodney non-ship thread, which is "Some ships don't fit." *shrugs* Just one poster's opinion though.
                      Regardless of the title chosen, the purpose of the thread will be for discussing Ronon and whoever you don't want him shipped with or Ronon unattached period.

For that reason, I agree that "some ships don't fit" or some variance of it would be a good choice and will add it to the poll.
                      sigpic

Comment

When I first asked Kat about the possibility of opening a thread I just suggested the Ronon version of the corresponding Keller thread title. I'd forgotten that the corresponding Rodney thread had a different name.

Edit - we posted at the same time Kat. Thanks for clearing that up
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder - I'll be putting up the poll to decide the name changes tomorrow morning, so if you have anymore suggestions please post them this evening.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            I'll go with the flow - I like both as well
                            same here

Comment

How about
                              Ronon Dex - Keep Him Happily Unattached and Single
                              OK sorry, not helpful

Comment

Working...
                              X