Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may work Rache, but you are forgetting that I will have to charge you at our rate for petrol which currently works out at $5.01 a gallon. Oh, and i don't work evenings.

New chapter of Runner is up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4894265/30/

Edit - no i hadn't noticed. But YES!! I like it

Comment

Yup I just did

Cool! Good decision I think We probably should behave

Comment

I saw that And we got the name we never got to vote for how cool I like it
        sigpic

Comment

I notice one or two folk (not us - for a change ) don't like the threads being called similar names. But I have to say I don't mind accidentally clicking on the Ronon thunk thread (because being me - I'm bound to do that ). It's certainly no hardship getting a good eyeful of the lovely pics on there. I'm just glad we got to keep the Doc & Wildman bit

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I notice one or two folk (not us - for a change ) don't like the threads being called similar names. But I have to say I don't mind accidentally clicking on the Ronon thunk thread (because being me - I'm bound to do that ). It's certainly no hardship getting a good eyeful of the lovely pics on there. I'm just glad we got to keep the Doc & Wildman bit
            No kidding I was saying that in the other thread for a while. I am glad that there will not be this sterile uniformity that we were seeing in the names.

Stumbling into a thread where a good looking person is getting pics posted all over the place Just remeber to have a mop and bucket with you
            sigpic

Comment

I came fully equipped.

You didn't even notice me there snurching all those lovely Andreas Tower pics.

Comment

I did miss you there but there are usually some good pics
                sigpic

Comment

Hee hee. I was right. I couldn't find the thread. I'll get used to it in a couple of years.

Yes, I happily helped myself to lovely pics like this one.

Spoiler:

Comment

Just Subscribe to the thread that is what I have done it is always easy to find
                    sigpic

Comment

What happens when you subscribe to a thread? I tired it once on another thread but nothing seemed to happen. Or perhaps no-one posted on the thread while I was subscribed to it.

Another pic?

Spoiler:

Comment

it is likely that no one posted. If you Subscribe to a thread and go to My Controls it will list every thread that you are subscribed to that has had new posts added.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am mourning the loss of my beloved anti-thread, but it was a small bright spark to see a certain section of our thread title remaining
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Thanks DG. I might just do that. I am used to coming onto the first page, spotting the Doctor and the Wildman almost instantly.

BTW - Have any of you read this? Dark Angel?

Believe it or not, it's a Toddifer fic. And it's really, really good. I recommend it highly.

I've decided I need a hot Toddy as well as a hot Ronon.

Edit - I know about the anti thread MK. But I am pleased about our thread.

Comment

*Huggles* MK it is nice to see our thread keep it's indivduality. It is sad that the anti thread is gone
                              sigpic

Comment

Another pic?

Spoiler:

Pity Andreas hasn't got lots of nice Jennifer pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X