Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I voted.

Spoiler:
    beautiful picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
      lol I know what you mean. I just remember my Brother watching it. I was disappointed when it never showed the aliens or monsters often. the plots were confusing and the only episode I understood was the Vampire episode. now being older I have an appreciation for it!
      lol, I mentioned for mom that X-files was my most recent obsession and she just said that she and dad used to watch it every week (I didn't remember hearing that they watched that before) and even semi-suggested the two of us rewatching it together (so far mom and I have watched Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars together, as well as a little bit of Grey's Anatomy and The 4400). Unfortunately I bought a box without Norwegian subtitles which is a must for mom (which is why I haven't been able to show her Firefly yet ), so it will have to wait until I someday get DVD's with Norwegian subtitles... lol

For a fellow X-files appreciator (if you're a shipper that is)

Sadly there are no new Deller vids out there that I can find The last one added was Perkin's "Listen to your heart"
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Hi Folks,
        I need to ask you to stop making any derogatory references to other fandoms here on the Forum. You are most welcome to show your solidarity in voting form But the names will have to stop as of now. They are considered disrespectful to the fans of that pairing and we have always asked that comments regarding another fandom not be made in other threads as they are not allowed to post here in defense of themselves nor would we want to create a general atmosphere of hostility within the fandom as a whole

Thank You
        TameFarrar
        GateWorld Moderator
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
          Well, naturally I tidied up the place before taking pictures

I can be messy sometimes, but eventually I feel the urge to tidy up around me (only if it's anyplace I spend vast amounts of time in, like my own room). I love looking around it when I have just recently tidied it up And especially when I have redecorated as well
          Oh when I get in a cleaning mood it is time for everyone to stay far far away... i clean when I get irritated or frustrated. the cleaner the house is, the more hubby worries! (ok sometimes I clean just to keep him off balance )

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          That's a lovely banner. I'm not into x-files though. I gave up watching after the first season.

And now I'm off to bed. I'm going to keep the thermostat up tonight. I don't want to wake up & find hairy beasts lying on me again

Unless it's this one.
          I must laugh Blen, the only hairy critter in my bed is my hubby, but he is like your dogs and snuggles me off the bed sometimes.

I have caught up on my homework so tis time for bed! everyone have a wonderful night and congrats to us for the milestone!!! the wildwomen are the best.

Snowy, You looked like you had a lovely time. Someday I will attend a con. when I grow up and get a real job (instead of being in college)

fuschia- I love your line under your siggie, maybe we all need a Doctor and Wildman thread banner or something. Ok you talented people, get to work! I can't do my taxes yet.... we are still waiting for info from the university I am like our new treasury secretary... I use Turbo Tax too, but unlike him I don't cheat on my taxes (being lil old me I couldn't get away with it )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            Hi Folks,
            I need to ask you to stop making any derogatory references to other fandoms here on the Forum. You are most welcome to show your solidarity in voting form But the names will have to stop as of now. They are considered disrespectful to the fans of that pairing and we have always asked that comments regarding another fandom not be made in other threads as they are not allowed to post here in defense of themselves nor would we want to create a general atmosphere of hostility within the fandom as a whole

Thank You
            TameFarrar
            GateWorld Moderator

I didn't see anybody calling anybody names...

Anyway, I would vote, but I'm completely lost on how it works...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

I think it is more someone and I can guess who said something about us calling a certian plot twist by McGero something other than it's name
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, okay
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I removed the comment

and if you are meaning the title voting it is stickied over in Off topic

and if you mean the other voting I believe that can be found over in the Games Folder but someone else will have to provide a link to the thread or the title as I am unsure which games you all are trying to win
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Morning

I had bad morning, really at first... They I gave up getting up and set my alarm clock an hour later... suddenly I feel better Start working at 9am has something positive

If you mean the battle of the ship, it is here
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=20

It is the round 4 currently. You just have to choose one pair of each sixteen (or you can abstain a few). See why it is important? We lost against McKeller in the previous game but this Atlantis edition gives us chance. So go voting!

Sorry Tame for using some inappropriate names here, that is still the consequence of that <snipped> end of the show and our pairing

Comment

Morning everyone.

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                      Oh Blen, I did a double-take... I read it as
                      Spoiler:
                      hairy breasts!!

I couldn't think whatwas going on!!!

Goodnight!

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                      beautiful picture!
                      Thank you! I love the way he looks at her while she is talking.

BTW Replicator, are you a member of our social group? If you aren't I'll send you an invitation. No obligation to join or anything.

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      I must laugh Blen, the only hairy critter in my bed is my hubby, but he is like your dogs and snuggles me off the bed sometimes.
                      I bet your hubby smells a lot better than my lot though. Which idiot gave them some left-overs that contained garlic? Well that would be me I suppose, but I paid the price.

fuschia- I love your line under your siggie, maybe we all need a Doctor and Wildman thread banner or something. Ok you talented people, get to work! I can't do my taxes yet.... we are still waiting for info from the university I am like our new treasury secretary... I use Turbo Tax too, but unlike him I don't cheat on my taxes (being lil old me I couldn't get away with it )
                      A siggie huh? I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Do you all have to do your own taxes in the US? I would be in a real mess if I had to do mine.

Re not calling McKeller McI***. All I'll say is from now on, just picture me looking like this every time I type the word. Because honestly that is what my face looks like. Or.. and BB (& other Red Dwarf fans) will know what I'm talking about here. Remember Rimmer's face when Lister had to eat the dog food? I look like that.

I presume you are talking about the Battle of the ships game?

Go do Killdeers last post. Copy this list of pairings for that round. I think we are on round 4 at the moment. Then erase the pairing you don't like from each on the list. For example. This time it is Rodney/Jennifer vs Ronon/Jennifer. You would diddle out the Rodney/Jennifer vs bit, leaving just Ronon/Jennifer. Do that for each pairing.

Give me a shout if you want a further example.

Edit - Morning SeN.
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 02 February 2009, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Hi Blen

I think I am skipping posts... Yeah we should make a sig with the name Doctor and the Wild Man thread right? No rebellion at all, just a reminder I will look what I can do in the evening.

Comment

Morning all

Loved the recap Snowy

Loved the Celebrations for the 30000th. Pity i was sleeping for it, but ill toast a drink to us now

So according to what ive read, i cannot call it "it" "them" or anything else that may not include the name of something that might be them and could be it?? Figured So

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                            Morning all

So according to what ive read, i cannot call it "it" "them" or anything else that may not include the name of something that might be them and could be it?? Figured So
                            which is what I need in the morning! Specially this AM, when I have had to deal with...*ahem!* bathroom issues with my kitten for the last hour...

Bye BB, nice to see you.... if only for a fleeting moment!
                            I'm off to work.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Great to see you too Fuchsia

Sorry for confusing you, trying my best to remain as much of myself as possible

Have a good day

Comment

LOL. What an amazing sentence BB. You do have a way with words.

Some Lost Tribe pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X