Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone.

My back is killing me. It got really cold overnight and my dogs were obviously hunting for the warmest place to lie. So I woke up this morning with a 55 lb greyhound on my chest and a 40 lb lurcher on my legs. I was squished into the bed.

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
    Here is the rewrite of my fan fiction featuring many ships, but mostly it a great mistery so please enjoy http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4832118/1/Atlantis_Destiny Please review. It will eventually feature this couple.
    I'll get get my toast & then I'll read it.

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    The poll has been established
    please read the few rules of the poll before voting and know that your vote once cast is final.

the poll will close on Feb 6 as well as these discussions will end on Feb 6

Poll:The Doctor and the Wild Man Title changes
    Hmmm. I don't know whether to vote or not. As I don't like any of them.

CONGRAULATIONS ON 1500 BB!

And are we approaching 30,000 posts on the thread? Woo hoo!

Hobbling off now to get some pain killers and my breakfast.

Comment

Don't forget to vote!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=63473&page=19

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...57#post9675657

Comment

Hey ive got 1500 posts on the 1500 page. It was meant to be.

Thankyou Blen Hope your back gets better *hugs*

Comment

It's a lot better now thanks.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Morning everyone.

My back is killing me. It got really cold overnight and my dogs were obviously hunting for the warmest place to lie. So I woke up this morning with a 55 lb greyhound on my chest and a 40 lb lurcher on my legs. I was squished into the bed.
            I know how you feel! Hubby and I woke up to our 70 lbs lab/husky, 8 lb Yorkie, 21 lbs male cat (believe it or not, its mostly muscle!), 13 ib Hemmingway kitty, plus the youngest. Yes, we need a bigger bed. A Super Queen just doesn't cut it anymore .

And thank you all for the comments on my kitty. Tux is still with daddy, as he is afraid to let her out of his sight. *sigh* I know how he feels. And we spent a lot of time yesterday after visiting the oldest going around the house and double checking to make sure there were no other avenues of escape. Like Hubby keeps telling Tux, she has a run on food here, warmth and him. Plus dogs she can beat up (which she does! She goes after Vader!). Our only worry now, is if she ends up having kittens. She hasn't been fixed yet, and its a worry. We don't have room enough for all of them if she does .

I voted. Not entirely happy with the choices, as Doc and Wildman are good enough. But oh well.

And thanks guys for posting the yummy pics. I'll have something nice to distract myself as i do the taxes today . That and the lovely smell in the kitchen. Hubby is making Pulled Pork today, and... the house just smells too good right now! And we have to wait till 6 tonight to eat it! Oh well.

Now to do the taxes...

sig by DG .
            I can be found here:

Comment

Im off to bed wildwomen

Take care, its been a quiet day here, but im sure there are good reasons for that

Ciao

Comment

Pulled pork sounds nice. Taxes definitiely doesn't

Dogs in your bed is hard work.

Check this out. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kuc-Ck...eature=related I love the end where it looks like the dog coughs up a hairball in the guys armpit.

Jason & Jewel pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

I love Jewel's top, but it wouldn't look quite as good on me...

I have some sandals that would be a perfect match.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

well I voted on the name, I didn't like any of them but I picked the least offensive one.

voted on the ships game as well!

the sun is shining and the snow is melting... yaaay. I am spoiled because we don't have snow on the ground all winter here, it comes and goes!

Congrats BB!

Comment

The snow is just about starting here. We've had flurries all day & it's supposed to snow in ernest tonight.

I decided to vote on the name as well.

That dress wouldn't look the same on me either Fuchsia.

Comment

Need an off-topic rant, NOW.
                        Spoiler:
                        I hate my cousin, I'm going to hit the little idiot and break her ****ing phone. In addition to her always making plans with me, then conveniently 'forgetting' to ask me if I mind her boyfriend Phillip coming along until it's too late, and having to listen to hours of phone calls every ****ing day, the stupid ***** woke me up talking to him this morning. At four ****ing thirty.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi all

This weekend is strange, I am tired and don't wanna do anything. And it is almost over and that's even worse.
                          Great pics I was trying to write but it goes so slowly. Now I am watching Friends cause they are in tv. The second season, one of my favourites

Comment

Dr Jenn, I think you are going to have to sit your cousin down and tell her straight that it's not on.

Here's another brilliant little ficlet I think you will all enjoyhttp://scoob2222.livejournal.com/348...48095#t2948095 Made me grin from ear to ear.

And we are really, really close to 30,000 posts!!

Comment

Hi Blen... SeN... I'm tired too this wkend, I managed to work four days last week and I'm pooped!!
                              Done nothing much at all today but i just made cranberry orange muffins... new recipe = very tasty actually... wish you could all have one!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Unfortunately, Blenca, I've tried, and it hasn't worked. I'm just gonna hide her phone while she's in the shower, and go straight to my aunt.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X