Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seythia View Post

It's a German forum.
    Oh, I'm very easily provoked and all, and I can be a hell of a ***** and it really really costs me ALL of my self control NOT to act like they do, but I'm way above such things ²

I love this song

Somehow it fits perfectly well to my mood:

'We are the best, so screw the rest we do as we damn well please'
    Good for you!
    (I would try, but I know hardly any German so i would be laughed off...)

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

My german is absolutely abysmal. So courtesy of an online translator...

Jennifer ist wunderbar und schön, aber Carson ist eine hässliche alte Ziege.

And the same goes for all those people who disagree with you Sey.
      Pity about not having Coombs as well, Rache. I liked their double act. And I think" we will be OK with the C&R thread revamp.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        (I would try, but I know hardly any German so i would be laughed off...)
        When it comes to the delicate topic called 'Jennife Keller', I think the language is the slightest problem

I don't want to accuse men of anything, but I noticed that most of the anti-Kellers seem to be male.
        When I had to stay in hospital for a very long time, there was a very young female doc who now reminds me very much of Jenn.
        She was really nice, caring and was great at her job. She had to leave, though, because most of the male patients refused to be treated by a doc who is female and as young as she was.

I think that's enough of the topic, I don't want to spread my bad mood

(I'm packing -again- btw. I'll leave on Monday and I have to choose what to take with me, again. )

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        My german is absolutely abysmal. So courtesy of an online translator...

Jennifer ist wunderbar und schön, aber Carson ist eine hässliche alte Ziege.

And the same goes for all those people who disagree with you Sey.
        Pity about not having Coombs as well, Rache. I liked their double act. And I think" we will be OK with the C&R thread revamp.
        Aw. thanks

And that was actually grammatically correct
        Either you are German and not telling us or the online translator is actually good
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Ever, I am JUST like you with the eye thing, and Sey, I love that song, it's the St. Trinian's theme song! Freakin' awesome movie, it's got Talulah Riley!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            Hi

I see everyone has similar opinion about EatG :rolleys: Well what I loved
            Spoiler:
            Mentioning Hemmond, Zelenka saving the day and Lorne with ZPM Is it too little I am afraid. If the ep was a two parter it could be much better. Too rushed.

And of course I didn't like at all
            Spoiler:
            the bit with Amelia, althoug it was quite innocent. It was stupid to "give" him someone that way... And McIcky at the end - at least Jenn didn't look happy
            I agree with you on the rushing part, because they could of done it as a two parter finale. The episode left a lot of plot holes in it. How come the clone Carson ancient gene is stronger than the original. I do amit it had good special effects. But mostly it was a cop-out to me.

I loved that, all this hype with Ronon and Amelia was hype and it was just a friendly gesture nothing more. Also the McIcky thing at the end was great because I agree with you that Jenn did not look happy with McKay there is still hope.

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
            i think like most people i loved and hated part of eatg but on the whole it left me feeling empty i mean they have basically ended it, what are they going to do for the film? I think they should have set it up better and had this story as the film then it would have been fantastic, but they
            Spoiler:
            flew atlantis to earth far too easily and far to early for my liking, theres going to be a lot of politics to get it back to Pegasus esp with the chair being destroyed
            I agree with you they just tried to fit to much into the episode. Atlantis going
            back to Earth so fast, The Anartica chair getting destoryed and a lot of other plot holes in the episode. The script I felt there could be easily a six season. Or maybe a series of movies that can address these plot holes to. For the most part it was a cop-out episode.
            All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

From what I understand if they had had a 6th season there would have been
              Spoiler:
              Atlantis on Earth for a while and that could have been fin to see but TPTB are stupid and ended the show
              sigpic

Comment

I voted, mine were Runner, Sateda, Doppelganger, Quarantine, and Tracker, and Sateda was #9. Going to Santa Monica today, so I'll be on awhile later. Gotta show now, bye, ladies, and BB!
                sigpic

Comment

the ones I voted for are Runner, Sateda, Reunion, Broken Ties and Midway
                  sigpic

Comment

Scuse me ladies, but what is "free green"

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      Scuse me ladies, but what is "free green"
                      In the Off Topic chatter there is a thread called free green people go in and green everyone they can and then get green in return it is just a fun way to get your rep points up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        In the Off Topic chatter there is a thread called free green people go in and green everyone they can and then get green in return it is just a fun way to get your rep points up
                        Oh, I didn't know that. I'm just so busy with Ronon, Jenn and Lorne.

You have a link?

Comment

See you later Dr Jenn.

Hee hee Sey. No I'm not German. I jsut picked a translator at random. This one in fact.

With EatG I could almost have said where TPTB were planning to split the episode and leave us with a cliffhanger until season 6 was supposed to start. I bet we were all supposed to be like

Spoiler:
                          OMG Ronon is dead!!

And then they would make us wait for season 6 episode 1 to tell us

Spoiler:
                          that he wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                            Oh, I didn't know that. I'm just so busy with Ronon, Jenn and Lorne.

You have a link?
                            sure here it is
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks DG!

*tackelhugsquices Blen*

Comment

Glad to help Snowy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X