Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

I was busy gimping again. I am reall addict I finished the House sig and decided to go to clintonio again, cause I love my last Ronon Jenn sig. So now I have four rotating - Ronon on three of them
    Spoiler:

And I was also making a banner for a forum on school website that my boyfriend made. It is one boy from their school, he is autistic, but he looks great on the banner I think. Almost cute, but he isn't most of the time
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Hello Hello
      -Is Excited-
      I just found out all the themes for spirit week next week at school.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Hi gg, what is spirit week? I doubt we had something similar

Comment

SeNedra, this is what spirit week is.
          Spoiler:
          Spirit week is the week before Pep Rally where each day has a different theme. like this year it's like this:
          Monday- Dress like your favourite TV/Movie Character
          Tuesday- Is stereotype day where you dress like a Jock,Cheerleader,Goth, Ect.
          Wednesday- is class color day
          Freshman-Red
          Sophmore-Blue
          Junior-Purple
          Senior-Green
          Thursday- is decades- dress like your from the 60s,70s, or 80s.
          Friday-PepRally/School color day and i have to wear Black,Gold,&White.
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun

Well I am off to bed, so sleepy Night

Comment

I love your House sig SeN. Unfortunately I still haven't got round to watching any more episodes. Now there's some DVD's I may just have to buy.

Ronon should be on as many sigs as possible.

Dr Jenn - those sound like good books.

And I'd like to know what spirit week is as well. Nothing to do with whiskey or brandy or rum I presume?

Edit - Good night SeN and I see you explained GG. I like my idea better though.

Comment

Night, Sen. And GG, that *does* sound fun.
                sigpic

Comment

Night SeN!
                  sigpic

Comment

I wrote a a drabble for the drabble tag on One Sweet Love.

http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...340854#t340854

I hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                      SeNedra, this is what spirit week is.
                      Spoiler:
                      Spirit week is the week before Pep Rally where each day has a different theme. like this year it's like this:
                      Monday- Dress like your favourite TV/Movie Character
                      Tuesday- Is stereotype day where you dress like a Jock,Cheerleader,Goth, Ect.
                      Wednesday- is class color day
                      Freshman-Red
                      Sophmore-Blue
                      Junior-Purple
                      Senior-Green
                      Thursday- is decades- dress like your from the 60s,70s, or 80s.
                      Friday-PepRally/School color day and i have to wear Black,Gold,&White.
                      '

So how are you going to dress like Ronon?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I wrote a a drabble for the drabble tag on One Sweet Love.

http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...340854#t340854

I hope you like it.
                      Cool! I'll check it out here soon!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spirit Week sounds like fun.

In Norway High School seniors have this special tradition and one of the things leading up to said tradition are a couple of dress-up days. When I was a high school senior, our dress-up days were the following:

- Bum Day
                        - Barbeque Day (I guess if it had been in America we'd call it Trailer Trash Day)
                        - 80's Day
                        - Super Hero Day (I went as "Buffy", I used different shades of eye shadow to make a few bruises... they looked so real that people kept stopping me to ask me who'd hurt me)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

The only day I remeber and the one that had the most particapation was PJ day where everyone wore pajama's and slippers to school (as long as it fit in dress code)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            The only day I remeber and the one that had the most particapation was PJ day where everyone wore pajama's and slippers to school (as long as it fit in dress code)
                            Oh yeah, I forgot that we had PJ Day, too I wore my white PJ's (which actually were... well, I wouldn't say see-through... just that black underwear underneath them would *not* be a good idea) and my werewolf slippers That was FUN

Later on when our senior tradition *really* started (which is a time period between 1.-17. May where seniors are expected to party, do pranks/dares and the like), I did sit a whole class in my underwear (one of the dares) and had the teacher sign my panties (another dare) afterwards. All the other girls cheated and wore boxers and undershirts as their "underwear", I did it the way it should be and sat in my bra and panties And I did another dare another day (well night, to be exact) and ran through a pedestrian street naked (we were three people who did that)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                              Oh yeah, I forgot that we had PJ Day, too I wore my white PJ's (which actually were... well, I wouldn't say see-through... just that black underwear underneath them would *not* be a good idea) and my werewolf slippers That was FUN

Later on when our senior tradition *really* started (which is a time period between 1.-17. May where seniors are expected to party, do pranks/dares and the like), I did sit a whole class in my underwear (one of the dares) and had the teacher sign my panties (another dare) afterwards. All the other girls cheated and wore boxers and undershirts as their "underwear", I did it the way it should be and sat in my bra and panties And I did another dare another day (well night, to be exact) and ran through a pedestrian street naked (we were three people who did that)
                              Wow I never did that you are the party girl aren't you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Wow I never did that you are the party girl aren't you
                                Actually I'm not. I don't drink, haven't for a few years now. I tried it out as a teen and found out I got nothing out of it, so I just stopped bothering. I love to dance, so if someone takes me to a place where the music is dancable, then I am content (not if the dance floor is completely vacant, though).

But the only time I really let loose and actually party (still sans the drinking) is whenever I am at a convention. I just completely let go of most my inhibitions. When I am at a convention I can dance with anyone, flirt with anyone (not serious flirting, as in targeting in on any individual), but just in general playful flirting (in real life I am terrible at it). I can just suddenly decide to dance sexy with someone around me and it's okay. No one thinks anything more of it.

Well, almost no one... there was this one time where I was dressed up as Kaylee and was dancing with this guy dressed up as Simon and... let's just say it was the polarized version of the show... In this case "Simon" was chasing "Kaylee"... ... and I kinda freaked... cause I'm not used to that... which was too bad, cause he was really sweet... I never got the chance to explain to him that I am terrible when it comes to romance... I long for it and then when I get a shot at it, I doubt myself completely and flee in the opposite direction...

So, I am *not* the definition of a party girl, and I don't feel conventions count, because they are like another reality altogether... lol
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X