Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say that song I'm still a guy fits him exspecally the lines

"And, I'll Pour out my heart, hold your hand in the car
    Write a love song that makes you cry
    Then turn right around, Knock some jerk to the ground
    'Cause he copped a feel as you walked by"

Course if someone was stupid and didn't run him through a metal detector and take all his knives and his blaster away from him he would kill them (course he could do that with out weapons too)
    sigpic

Comment

Kind of like what he's planning to do to Rodney in these Identity pics.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, someone making a pass at Jennifer would involve messy, painful death. -grabs some popcorn-
        sigpic

Comment

Pass it round Dr Jenn

Comment

Hm... favorite outfits of Ronon. I've gotta say it's his more casual wear of season 4 and earlier. Season 5 had just too much leather compared to other outfits. There was no balance between warrior and casual, at least in my opinion. I don't remember the episodes in particular that has the pics of him in those clothes, but like this one in "Missing" (there was also a lighter one that I loved):

http://sga.fan-arts.net/copper/displ...um=153&pos=354

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            I like most of the same outfits as DG. Let's face it that man looks good in anything (or nothing ) I think the only one I don't like is this one

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/...f96e7c7604.jpg

because it covers too much up
            I love that one. Sure it covers him up, but it's still a great look for him. I'd rather have him shirtless to see his body, not the skin partly showing behind some shirt/vest But that's just me.

I just have a thing for Ronon in more homemade casual garnments (with season 2-4 hair to match it, not the dead spider... His BEST look is with the short dreads IMO)

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            Yeah I read that, but we all have our own better version of the final scene. Right guys.
            *looks down and nods eagerly*

And I was never angry at Jen, just McGero distorting her character to play up to his own boyhood fantasy. The *real* Jen vanished between FC and TLT. After FC was where SGA ended for me.
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

There must be something going on. What woman with red blood in her veins would turn down this?

Spoiler:

for this?

Spoiler:

I mean c'mon.

Comment

Obviously a woman written by McGero who really just wants to sleep with McKay himself
                sigpic

Comment

Got it in one DG!

Here's my favourite Ronon or Rodney pics.

Ronon?

Spoiler:

or Rodney?

Spoiler:

No contest.

Comment

Nope you know I saw a gif that was Ronon's
                    Spoiler:
                    Death
                    in EatG and I started to think I wonder what he was thinking right then? (good stuff for fics )
                    sigpic

Comment

Arm warmers and dusters? Sounds kinky!

And Misi - I just pray that

Spoiler:
                      Atlantis coming back to earth is all in Rodney's mind. And that really they are still in the Pegasus galaxy. Oh and that Rodney's great romance is all in his mind as well.
                      OF COURSE IT IS!!! watch avenger 2.0 and know that is what mckay is doing!
                      Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                      Those are nice Blen....

So how are we all feeling about Jenn these days?
                      Is she forgiven?

Spoiler:
                      It might interest you to know that over on the McKeller thread quite a few people wish the final scene of Eat the Gate hadn't been a shippy one.
                      We all love our team!!!!
                      Yep it wasn't the real jenn. even the so-called "real jen" in Identity just whined and had forgotten the stick fighting ronon had taught her!
                      And what was her "special talent" we all heard so much about? getting mckay to stop whining??? ugh!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Obviously a woman written by McGero who really just wants to sleep with McKay himself
                      you nailed it dg, you nailed it!

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Nope you know I saw a gif that was Ronon's
                        Spoiler:
                        Death
                        in EatG and I started to think I wonder what he was thinking right then? (good stuff for fics )
                        Do you have a link for that gif DG?

Rache, if getting McKay to stop whining was Jenn's special talent, then unfortunately she failed dismally. She would be better off super glueing his lips together. That should shut him up for a bit.

Comment

There must be something going on. What woman with red blood in her veins would turn down this?

Spoiler:

for this?

Spoiler:

I mean c'mon.
                          The only way I can see that happen is if Ronon's personality was placed in McKay's body and McKay's personality in Ronon's body. But as our guy's not just a pretty face/body, then it's completely unrealistic.
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

I will post it in a bit I actually saved them and are loading them in my PB account now

EDIT: Gif's take a while to upload on to PB and I found the link I was given yay so this is it (no mine I didn't make it)

EDITpt2: can anyone see the oopsie in that little scene?
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you DG

Hmmmm. Oopsie? Studied it. The only thing I can see is that it looks as if his "tattoo" is wearing off a bit.

Comment

Thank you DG

Hmmmm. Oopsie? Studied it. The only thing I can see is that it looks as if his "tattoo" is wearing off a bit.
                                and very good that is it Copter noticed it because then when he is
                                Spoiler:
                                Reserected
                                it is perfect
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X