Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Hey Everyone Evening to most of you
    Good Morning, BB! How's it going?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Good Morning, BB! How's it going?
      Yeah not bad not bad. Its actually early afternoon now How are you ever?

Comment

Guys
        I found something
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        The last episode of SGA

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
          Guys
          I found something
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          The last episode of SGA
          Did you look behind the fridge. i find if you lose something its nearly always there

Sorry a fav quote of mine from red dwarf

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
            What we need ladies is The Kiryk and Ronon Show...

I would so watch that.... *DROOLS*
            Yeppers, we need a kiryk thunk thread.... that man is incredible!
            Spoiler:

Yummy!

Originally posted by StoneJackal View Post
            Evenin'! How's everyone tonight?

Just dropping in to say chapter seven has been posted.
            just going to read your story before I snooze!

Comment

*BB brings a mop to clean up the puddle of drool*

Comment

*BB brings a mop to clean up the puddle of drool*
                BB that is why we love you! you make a great maid! and don't mind our slobber

Ok goodnight all!

Comment

Are you sure there is a big enough mop, BB? ?After all, we regularly thunk Ronon around here. And today Kiryk has been added to the mix. Droooool!

I'm watching NCIS right now. It's a good one so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    BB that is why we love you! you make a great maid! and don't mind our slobber

Ok goodnight all!
                    Yes i walk around in a sexy maids outfit. it is a quite a sight to see No slobber is fine by me, as long as you don't track it everywhere

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Are you sure there is a big enough mop, BB? ?After all, we regularly thunk Ronon around here. And today Kiryk has been added to the mix. Droooool!

I'm watching NCIS right now. It's a good one so far.
                    Its more the bucket that needs to be bigger, it just seems to fill up soo quickly. Its also hard to work in these heels!

Comment

Yes i walk around in a sexy maids outfit. it is a quite a sight to see No slobber is fine by me, as long as you don't track it everywhere

Its more the bucket that needs to be bigger, it just seems to fill up soo quickly. Its also hard to work in these heels!
                      Oh the images you create just as I am about to head to bed!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm with Pocus here. That is just ever so slightly scary.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          Oh the images you create just as I am about to head to bed!!!!
                          well i hope they are good images. wouldn't want you going to bed with bad thoughts pocus

Comment

well i hope they are good images. wouldn't want you going to bed with bad thoughts pocus
                            Depends on what you mean by "good" images. Let's just say they are "creative".

I probably won't sleep well anyway because of worrying about heading into work in the morning. We should be covered in ice because of the freezing rain that will be falling all night. My bbq grill looks like a bug in an ice cube right now.

Well time to head off. Night all!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Depends on what you mean by "good" images. Let's just say they are "creative".

I probably won't sleep well anyway because of worrying about heading into work in the morning. We should be covered in ice because of the freezing rain that will be falling all night. My bbq grill looks like a bug in an ice cube right now.

Well time to head off. Night all!
                              Creative, i agree.

Sounds lovely. Its cloudy here and 35 degrees C. Hot and very humid. Freezing rain, thats not cool, ive seen what that can do. Take care, have a good sleep, well try to, and have happy and creative maid thoughts

Comment

Very off-topic rant
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm about to ****ing scream. I just got here late Sunday, on Monday my cousin and I spent about nine hours with her stupid boyfriend and his friend who kept on hitting on me...the moron handcuffed me to him and put his arm around me, then kissed me even though I was trying to pull away...and she wouldn't shut the **** up on the phone with him Sunday night or last night, and she invited them over today, so the two of them made out all day and the friend kept demanding I pay attention to him, now she's talking on the phone to her friend Joey and has been for two ****ing hours, and she's inviting him over tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X