Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    By the way, guess what I saw for the third time today?
    Ok, what did you see for the third time today?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Twilight, baby! All by myself, which I seem to have enjoyed much better...although I was the only one laughing out of six people in the theater...oh, well, 1:40 PM on a Wednesday, can't except fun people or a lot of them, right?
      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        New round in the ship battle thingy is up! Go vote
        Voted!

Originally posted by StoneJackal View Post
        Hi guys. I'm new to the forum, and I just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and that Ronon/Jennifer are one of my favorite Stargate ships.

It sucks that Ronon/Jennifer was dumped for McKay/Jennifer. I only watched Atlantis sporadically at first, and when I saw the scenes with Ronon and Jennifer in the infirmary in "Quaratine", there was chemistry and spark between them that I immediately was intrigued by. And then I went back, and then forward, and found it in other episodes too. I wish they'd of stuck with the two of them, instead of bumbling awkwardly through the McKeller....awkwardness... that's the only word I've got for it.

Hello and Welcome!

I agree. There was so much chemistry between Ronon and Jennifer. What were TPTB thinking? Actually, don't answer that - we all know what Martin Gero was thinking.

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Lets hope he gets the full 7 years.

I've been gimping another Christmas sig if anyone would like it.

Spoiler:
          http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3086/3099108734_d7b9f20eed_o.jpg

Lovely

What about the other guy?

Spoiler:
          R.O.D.N.E.Y - Ridiculous Old Dork Needed Enema Yesterday

Oh, sorry I made that up.
          You made my morning

I also tried the name of course:
          Spoiler:
          V.E.R.A. Vixen Exchanging Rapturous Affection

WOW!! We have the HOTTEST thread on Gateworld!!
          You had doubts?
          BTW how is it going with my story? I understand having no time

Hi guys. I'm new to the forum, and I just wanted to drop in and say "hi" and that Ronon/Jennifer are one of my favorite Stargate ships.

It sucks that Ronon/Jennifer was dumped for McKay/Jennifer. I only watched Atlantis sporadically at first, and when I saw the scenes with Ronon and Jennifer in the infirmary in "Quaratine", there was chemistry and spark between them that I immediately was intrigued by. And then I went back, and then forward, and found it in other episodes too. I wish they'd of stuck with the two of them, instead of bumbling awkwardly through the McKeller....awkwardness... that's the only word I've got for it.

Welcome to the thread!
          Stay with us in the happy AU or Nikka's fic Yeah, they messed with us... But we are still posting much more then McKellers

Fuchsia? You can say here is fun, right?

Mm, I should be working... I don't want... But the deadline is getting closer. I really want Christmas

Comment

OK. I'm off to work now. I'll see you all tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
              just had to post this, its sooo hott! phew
              Intentional repost.

Couldn't help myself .

sig by DG .
              I can be found here:

Comment

Good morning guys
                How is everyone today?

Hello and welcome to our lovely thread

New round in the ship battle thingy is up! Go vote
                Voted

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                I went to this site and I put in Ronon and this is what it came up with
                Spoiler:
                R.O.N.O.N. Romeo Offering Naughty Orgasms and Necking

That sounds like him
                and Jennifer
                Spoiler:
                J.E.N.N.I.F.E.R. Jewel Expertly Needing Naughty Indulgence and Fantastic, Erotic Recreation

and for fun my name
                Spoiler:
                J.A.N.I.C.E. Jewel Adeptly Needing Intense Caresses and Embraces
                Interesting site DG I like it

my name
                Spoiler:
                K.A.T.E.: Knockout Administering Touches and Embraces

What about the other guy?
                Spoiler:
                R.O.D.N.E.Y - Ridiculous Old Dork Needed Enema Yesterday
                Oh, sorry I made that up.
                Blen your are evil

Comment

Let's hope they point out that you like men/women. Not human/mannequins.

I hope so... because jusding from the kind of photos they took yesterday, I dunno if that message will come through They had me groping both of the mannequins (I thought I was gonna die... lol).

I did like the shoot they had with me sitting by the dinner table having dinner with the two dolls, the guy sitting next to me and the woman standing behind me, me holding her hand

It's gonna be interesting when that article finally comes out

I love those sexy names, here's mine

Spoiler:
                  G.U.R.O. Goddess Undertaking Rapturous Orgasms

Blen, tried to green you for yours, but GW didn't allow me.

Welcome to the sexy wildman thread, StoneJackal You are mingling with the best and the naugtiest Let's get ready to go into the gutter!
                  Last edited by misskitten; 11 December 2008, 03:50 AM.
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                    I hope so... because jusding from the kind of photos they took yesterday, I dunno if that message will come through They had me groping both of the mannequins (I thought I was gonna die... lol).

I did like the shoot they had with me sitting by the dinner table having dinner with the two dolls, the guy sitting next to me and the woman standing behind me, me holding her hand

It's gonna be interesting when that article finally comes out

I love those sexy names, here's mine

[SPOILERS]G.U.R.O. Goddess Undertaking Rapturous Orgasms[SPOILERS]

Blen, tried to green you for yours, but GW didn't allow me.

Welcome to the sexy wildman thread, StoneJackal You are mingling with the best and the naugtiest Let's get ready to go into the gutter!
                    Did you inform them that if they didn't do right by you for the interview that a pack of wild crazy women would be giving them what for ???? Not kidding!

And we left the gutter ? I just bought a house there. Got tired of renting a room, so I decided I might as well go ahead make the plunge there. Got a mailbox and everything .

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

hey guys wow i missed a lot while i was sleeping! whta this about leaving the gutter? ive been living here for sometime now, prob wont ever leavem so make sure you come visit me sometime lol

some more pic spam

Comment

*thunk*

sig by DG .
                        I can be found here:

Comment

Hey hey.

no lets please stay in the gutter i don't want to leave it, its rather cosy

Comment

Welcome to the LOVE SHACK!!!! We are all wildthings here as you can see! Ronon and Jenn will live forever (in fanfic if necessary!) and as SeN has said, we post more than the McIcky fans do! (the titantic has sunk! )
                            We're all a little nuts here, some a little norty, and all fun! so welcome!
                            Last edited by Rac80; 11 December 2008, 03:59 AM.

Comment

ok, to keep us in the gutter

Spoiler:
                              Ronon: So Jenn, why am i still tied to the chair?
                              Jenn: You'll see

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post
                                Did you inform them that if they didn't do right by you for the interview that a pack of wild crazy women would be giving them what for ???? Not kidding!

And we left the gutter ? I just bought a house there. Got tired of renting a room, so I decided I might as well go ahead make the plunge there. Got a mailbox and everything .
                                I briefly popped my head out to invite our new poster to join us in the gutter, that's all
                                sigpic
                                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X