Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Lol so would you like us to bore you to death in order for you to get to sleep ever??
    Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    And just to rub it in, i really must be going to bed, coming up to 3am, and im buggered. Take care everyone. Hope you have pleasant afternoon and a peaceful evening, unless ronon comes around, and then, be as un peaceful as you like Ciao
    Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Night BB (how odd is that to say to someone after I got up like 40 minutes ago) (I slept in)
    I love you guys too!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Drat. I'm going to have to go back & re-save all the links you gave us for those great fics Misi. I had them lined up ready to read, computer crashed and they all vanished.

Comment

Ronon is stil leading over at the MGM poll, if anyone is interested. New numbers are: 67-29-4. After watching Quarentine last night, this morning the youngest and I started season 4 from the begining, and she says she wants to watch moer later today. I believe we'll be working on Doppleganger then. Ronon looked good during season four! No spider on his head .

sig by DG .
        I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Drat. I'm going to have to go back & re-save all the links you gave us for those great fics Misi. I had them lined up ready to read, computer crashed and they all vanished.
          *sneaks in and taps Blen on the shoulder*

That's what you get for that fic you wrote....you're computer simply couldn't take the strain!!!!

Just kidding Blen....I know what it's like to lose data to a crash. Hope it's nothing serious and was a one time thing.

*runs away*

Comment

Vatazes - I've been checking on the poll on and off all day. Ronon has been steadily climbing to nearly where he was before. Currently the numbers are like this - Rodney - 29% - 2802; Ronon - 67% - 6509; Sheppard - 4% - 346.

Parsnip - perhaps I should put a warning on. Something like. Looking at this fic can seriously damage your computer and your brain.

Comment

Vatazes - I've been checking on the poll on and off all day. Ronon has been steadily climbing to nearly where he was before. Currently the numbers are like this - Rodney - 29% - 2802; Ronon - 67% - 6509; Sheppard - 4% - 346.

Parsnip - perhaps I should put a warning on. Something like. Looking at this fic can seriously damage your computer and your brain.
              How can you see how many votes a person has?? I only get the percentage
              sigpic

Comment

Click on Poll Archive and it gives you the numbers who have actually voted.

Comment

Click on Poll Archive and it gives you the numbers who have actually voted.
                  okay cool thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!!!

....and your eyes, your soul, etc, etc...

Comment

And bowels.

Comment

good evening hows it going? it feels forever since we had an episode

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                          good evening hows it going? it feels forever since we had an episode
                          A decent one anyway. That should change soon though. Unless they find away to change the entire episode of Infection and Lorne is no longer in it and we all have to deal with McKeller shoved in our faces. But I have some high hopes since Lorne and Ronon both are in it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one keeping track of the poll, Blen. I know it wont count, but maybe TPTB will see that the fanbase was just not pleased with them.

sig by DG .
                          I can be found here:

Comment

I am watching the Poll too it is curently Ronon 69% Rodney 28% and Sheppy 4%

I miss SGA it does seem a long time since wer had an eppy, but hey it comes back with Ronon and Lorne I am happy about that
                            sigpic

Comment

I think the last decent episode was The Lost Tribe, despite that crappy bit at the end. Even The Prodigal didn't live up to my expectations. I really couldn't give a toss about this next episode. If it's going to be more nausea inducing dross (ie Mckeller) then I'll give it a miss.

And I'm still keeping an eye on that poll. No repetition of yesterdays events so far.

Comment

This season started off pretty good but things have gone down I am hoping there wont be much of the disgusting stuff I mean I know the show is not SGA anymore it is all Stargate McKay but even the writers have to know that this is a sci fi show and that is what people are watching for
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X