Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm re Joe M's blog:

Spoiler:
    ...developments on the Keller-McKay front, this no longer applied.

A few thoughts on this... "Developments". As in "developing". Not locked in stone. And the fact that it wasn't originally written that way (Rodney was supposed to be all woe is me and lonely) so someone else was pitching the McKeller thoughts.

Or, it's just a ploy to keep us up in arms.

MissK - I added you to my IM (it finally popped up for confirmation)....
    sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
    MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      ARRRGH I KNOW!! If I had my way, the show would go on for 5 more seasons and I would write the episodes so there'd be more VALID character development (which means no McKeller either, b/c it just doesn't make SENSE).
      I wish you could do that I agree McKeller doesn't make any sense to me either. I like both characters but just not together. I just don't understand why some think because Keller and McKay are so similar they belong together. I don't see it that way..because they are similar they wouldn't work as a couple..they could be great friends but nothing romantic. Keller sees McKay as sweet and when he is around her he tries to be sweet but McKay shouldn't be with someone that makes him feel he has to be more like something he is not. He deserves to be with someone who takes him just as he is.

I find it funny how Keller and McKay being so similar almost caused the death of McKay..not once but twice..and who ended up saving McKay..Ronon! Now isn't that ironic? In The Shrine if it wasn't for Ronon (not saying he did it by himself)
      Spoiler:
      but McKay would have died..
      why? Because Keller didn't want to listen to Ronon because she is too rooted in science and logic (just like McKay) and TLT if Ronon had listen and waited for a science to fix things he
      Spoiler:
      wouldn't have slowed down Todd and taken the weapons out and McKay would have been toast!

Well, I guess we will get our answer in the "BS" episode next week. I can't say I'm looking forward to it but I will watch, suffer through it and get over it.
      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nika View Post
        Hmmm re Joe M's blog:

Spoiler:
        <em>...developments on the Keller-McKay front, this no longer applied. </em>

A few thoughts on this... "Developments". As in "developing". Not locked in stone. And the fact that it wasn't originally written that way (Rodney was supposed to be all woe is me and lonely) so someone else was pitching the McKeller thoughts.

Or, it's just a ploy to keep us up in arms.

MissK - I added you to my IM (it finally popped up for confirmation)....
        I don't know what it is..Joe M doesn't seem to be a McKeller shipper and neither is Carl so I'm going to go with Gero was the one who threw that out there. I just don't understand it! I posted a response lets see if he responds...

Spoiler:
        Hey Joe,
        I was so glad when I saw you updated your blog with the Remnants run down and was having a nice time reading it. Now I’ve just forgotten all about Remnants and the “nice time” ended when I came across this…….

But I ended up losing the suggestion in the next draft because it was felt that, with the developments on the Keller-McKay front, this no longer applied.

Seriously! What Keller-McKay developments? You already know I’m a Ronon/Jenn shipper and that line just sunk my sinking ship. I’m not at all looking forward to the BS episode but like a moth to the damn flame I can’t not watch it. I know I’m going to burn but I’ve been secretly hoping things would go the way I want it to…Thank you for ruining it a week early for me.

I can’t take this teasing anymore..and since you never tease..please put me out of my misery now. Is it really going to be Rodney McKay and Jennifer Keller canon relationship? Call me dumb or hopeless but even with the “I’m kind of interested in someone else” line to Ronon I was still hoping she would come to her senses and end up with Ronon.

Sorry to all the other posters who are here just for Remnants. I don’t mean to distract you.

Comment

I CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE..IT HAS CLIPS OF JASON AT THE NJ COMIC CON AND A SUMMARY OF QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERS..SEE SPOILER FOR YOUR TREAT

ENJOY!!

Comment

Thanks, Mellow!
            sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

DG - I was waiting for your fic & fell asleep! Well it was 20 to 1 our time. I'll go & read it in a moment.

Mellow - I looked at JMs blog and don't see anything to worry about. He was just meaning that originally the script read that Rodney spent his free time like Woolsey, playing yahtzee etc. But now he spends his free time stalking Jennifer or something.

Breakfast now & fic reading.

Comment

Well im back You know, i must really enjoy the company of you fine ladies, because i just read every post from when i was last online, yes i am really that sad...

And ive just watched Remnants
                Spoiler:
                Awesome awesome awesome ep. Had me confused and hooked, even if i had seen a good number of spoilers. will talk about it more later

Was i missed? Nah i know i wasn't lol, ronon kept everyone company with his appearances in posts every so often. I gotta go get some work done quickly, but if your lucky and good, ill be back to chat about....well anything really.

Comment

Hi badboyz.

Well I missed you. I enjoyed Remnants as well. Not as much as The Prodigal but it was still a fine episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  I wasn't too spoilered either so a lot of what happened came as a surprise. It hadn't occurred to me that this was some sort of hallucination. I have to say I was hoping that John would reveal some deep secret whilst being tortured & was disappointed that didn't happen.

I loved Woolsey though. The man is so sweet. It's a shame his lady friend turned out not to be real.

Comment

I still have yet to watch it...can't focus on anything but Gossip Girl and sprite making at the moment. Doing a few Twilight ones, they're under the spoiler tag.

Spoiler:
                    Edward:

Jacob(SO easy...after certain events in the books, he ends up shirtless a lot anyway):

Alice:

Emmett:

Jasper:

Rosalie:

Esme:

Carlisle:

James:

Laurent:

Victoria:

Angela:

Ben:

Quil:

Embry:

Can anyone tell I'm getting excited for Thursday? My cousin's turning sixteen, and me, her, my other two cousins(her mom and sister), and some of her friends are walking down to the movie theater from her house for the midnight showing, then we're going again on Friday after they all get done with school.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                      I CAME ACROSS THIS WEBSITE..IT HAS CLIPS OF JASON AT THE NJ COMIC CON AND A SUMMARY OF QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERS..SEE SPOILER FOR YOUR TREAT

ENJOY!!
                      LOL, I really loved this part:
                      Spoiler:
                      He then said that Jewel Staite was pregnant, but wait, no. It’s just a joke, as she pulls jokes on him, so he pulls jokes on her. …

First JM pulls that prank on her and now Jason

I'm wondering if I'll ever get well from this frickin' cold. Every single morning I just feel worse and worse. It's awful
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

I think I like Nathan Fillion's prank war with Jewel best, personally. Especially how she won.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          I think I like Nathan Fillion's prank war with Jewel best, personally. Especially how she won.
                          Ooo, me too. I devoted a webite to that:
                          http://shades-of-moonlight.com/birdflip/

My favorite was the Valentine Card she sent him, man oh man, that was brilliant! But I also love the little flip at her closing ceremony speech (one of the things that made me fall in love with her)
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post

My favorite was the Valentine Card she sent him, man oh man, that was brilliant! But I also love the little flip at her closing ceremony speech (one of the things that made me fall in love with her)
                            That was the best! I adore Nathan and love the pranks and jokes he plays, but Jewel certainly got a number of times . I'd love to see something logging all the pranks, or most of the pranks on SGA (hell even on SG1!). We have a bunch of joksters there and it'd be worth more than a laugh. Blooper reels nowadays just aren't what they used to be.

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post

What a hoot.

Well I finally gritted my teeth & watched the trailer for Brainstorm.

Spoiler:
                              I am taking absolutely no notice whatsoever of the silly voice over and all this "all they have is each other" nonsense. After all, for Tracker they said "one will live and one will die" so lots of people assumed Kiryk was a goner. Look how that turned out.

I was interested to see that Jennifer says something like "If that happens again people could die" because according to the spoilers it is Rodney messing around with things he shouldn't that starts this whole thing off. Glad to see Jennifer realise that Rodney's arrogance could potentially kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                What a hoot.

Well I finally gritted my teeth & watched the trailer for Brainstorm.
                                I like how the MGM trailers are always so different from the SciFi ones - they always put a different spin on it anyway! The trailers are totally edited to make you think someone's dead... Although I am looking forward to seeing the episode if only because of the supporting cast!!!

- Nika
                                sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
                                MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Working...
                                X