Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a go re-uploading mine. See what happens.

Squee no 13 up & running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gGVzyRTcM

John & Teyla's smirks are priceless!

Comment

-grins- not very lucky, unfortunately, Blenca. He was only in my dream for about two minutes, and he was related to me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I'll have a go re-uploading mine. See what happens.

Squee no 13 up & running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6gGVzyRTcM

John & Teyla's smirks are priceless!
        i love those smirks

Comment

I've got one back & running. Just waiting to see what happens with the other. Stupid Youtube. People put all sorts of vile stuff on there and they think that's fine but if someone puts on a bit of music that they say belongs to someone else, then it's blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Came across this thead you all might like. Would you prefet SGA S6 or SGU S1? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...5#post10741385 Happy posting!
            Oh, that poll was easy to answer: SG-1 season 11. I loved that show from Goa'uld to Ori, while Atlantis' transition into SG:McKeller made me stop watching, and Universe has yet to impress me.
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              I've got one back & running. Just waiting to see what happens with the other. Stupid Youtube. People put all sorts of vile stuff on there and they think that's fine but if someone puts on a bit of music that they say belongs to someone else, then it's blocked.
              try this I found a video that should walk you through the disputement process:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVVZsJNfDE

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                Oh, that poll was easy to answer: SG-1 season 11. I loved that show from Goa'uld to Ori, while Atlantis' transition into SG:McKeller made me stop watching, and Universe has yet to impress me.
                That's approximately what I said.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

im actually surprised by universe, wasn't hugely impressed at the beg but after the last 2 episodes i have a lot more hope for it, although i find the best parts are eli rush and the background characters, fingers crossed

Comment

I'm still giving it a few eps. I'll probably boredom watch - "There's nothing on tv, but I don't want to watch the kids' dumb cartoons. I guess I'll watch SGU." Sort of thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I have hit that point Ever the last one even for Sci Fi is too much to ask of me as far as susspinsion of disbelieve I can go okay to a bunch but that was just no
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm on the brink of not watching any more. It really isn't doing anything for me.

Unlike these two

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          I think I have hit that point Ever the last one even for Sci Fi is too much to ask of me as far as susspinsion of disbelieve I can go okay to a bunch but that was just no
                          I haven't seen Light yet. Although, I can probably guess the plot with the one line blurb that Direct TV gave us.
                          sigpic

Comment

i think darkness was better than light but it kept me watching unlinke air one and two where if it hadnt have been stargate i would have turned it off

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I haven't seen Light yet. Although, I can probably guess the plot with the one line blurb that Direct TV gave us.
                              What was the plot blurb? I always find it so amusing how much the summaries can give away.

Comment

It was something like "The crew is hopeful until they realize there is not enough room on the escape pods for everybody"

Something like that. Like I said. I can guess what happened.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X