Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I'll be in bed in 3 hours! I'll miss you!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey everyone. I'm still alive. I figured I'd just stop by for a few minutes before I go to bed. How's everyone?
      All I really have to say right now is thank goodness the election's done so I can go to sleep.

Comment

well as it has been stated we have a new Pres. Obama wins
        sigpic

Comment

I'm tired and bored and can't go to bed. Kids are still awake! What am I to do?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I'm tired and bored and can't go to bed. Kids are still awake! What am I to do?
            OH NO I would say you could hang and talk with me but I am beat and headed to bed soon I can chat for a little while though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              OH NO I would say you could hang and talk with me but I am beat and headed to bed soon I can chat for a little while though.
              Oh, hey! Glad you're here! What are you looking forward to most with the ep Saturday?
              sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to see any interaction with our couple and WEE Michael he is a pain and needs to go away but he is so much fun to have around and cause so much trouble for the team. how bout you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  I am looking forward to see any interaction with our couple and WEE Michael he is a pain and needs to go away but he is so much fun to have around and cause so much trouble for the team. how bout you?
                  I really don't want Michael to die. He's my favorite bad guy on SGA. Who would our team fight during the movie(s)? I want Jenn to start to realize what a horrible mistake she made. *Hi there Fuchsia!* I want Ronon and Teyla kicking @$$. I want some John/Teyla stuff. *waves to Sparky shippers* Umm. Yeah. That's about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh! Did I really say Saturday up there^^^^ Where is my head!
                    sigpic

Comment

-growls- I'm really annoyed right now.

Spoiler:
                      Propositions 4 and 8(forced parental notification when terminating a minor's pregnancy and the elimination of gay marriage, respectively) both passed. Californians are morons. Sorry to anyone else who's from California. I'm just REALLY against both of those.
                      sigpic

Comment

that is all very true and in the mvie they could fight the rest of the wraith have Todd around that would be fun.

Yes you said Sat it is okay I knew what you meant
                        sigpic

Comment

okay it is way later than I planed to stay up I am exhasted and I am headed to bed night everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Don't read too much into that EATG picture. A lot of posters asked Joe M about it. I even did because I don't want that to be the final picture..not just because its McKeller but Ronon in hospital scrubs! WTH! haven't they beaten him up enough already..now he is going to be remember wearing hospital scrubs..so anyway lot of folks asked Joe M including myself if that was the official pic and he didn't comment once on it. It could be that he wasn't interested in the question but I don't think it is the official picture. Joe M had posted the same one..not the McKeller stuff on his blog as just a pic of the gang on the final day of shooting. So I'm sticking with that
                            I seriously hope you're right.

I do know
                            Spoiler:
                            that with the ep "Grace Under Pressure", there were a bunch of pics of "Sam" and McKay kissing that never ended up in the actual episode. Maybe the same thing (hopefully) will happen here...
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Night, DG.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                I seriously hope you're right.

I do know
                                Spoiler:
                                that with the ep "Grace Under Pressure", there were a bunch of pics of "Sam" and McKay kissing that never ended up in the actual episode. Maybe the same thing (hopefully) will happen here...
                                But they did kiss in that episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X