Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. Keller is getting her butt beat on the Fav. Stargate Character thread...I'm not quite sure about Ronon (at least he's holding his own) The start of round 3 is post 145. It might be done within the next hour or two so get voting. Vote for one person a pairing and no one gets eliminated, winners get points. Keller needs all the help she can get over there.

EDIT: 'Night Blen.

Comment

Night Blen
      sigpic

Comment

Just dropping this off before I go.

Little interview with Jason on MGM site about Broken Ties. Nothing new but he looks toally hot. (again)

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=160

Comment

Night Blen I think I should go too, cause it's midnight here. Have fun

Comment

Night SeN
            sigpic

Comment

Night, Blenca. Night, Sen.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                Um...Echoes...No, sorry, hon, I don't really remember. I've seen mostly all of season four, and every episode of season five, but I can't remember which ones I've seen of the first three seasons. Remind me of the plot, please?
                Edit: Ever, do you mean our avatars?
                That's what it says on the 'Edit Avatar' page in the user control panel.
                Jenn, its the epi with the Whales and people start seeing visions of what happened...basically a solar flare was heading to the planet and the Whales were trying to warn them...

And I'm so jealous..while I was out working you all were talking about Ronon and hot tubs!!! and now I'm here everyone has gone to bed..WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You all better be around tomorrow before and after the epi..I have a feeling I may need to vent! Yea... just a little over 24 hours to go till The Prodigal!
                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

I see i missed the continuation of the party

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Lol I cam back and see there is a party here

We are crazy

I saw that! *drools* Hot

Ok, I am right here? On the PG forum? Where is the thread I know? Never mind, I think I like this guttery place
                  The gutter is a fine place to visit occasionally. Keeps us normal

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                  Thanks, both of you

*grins* PG line? What PG line?
                  PG = Pegasus Galaxy, were lots of lost souls do naughty things at night

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I don't know how that happened, SeN. I blame Badboyz. Don't you, Kitten? Led us all astray.
                  Oh yeah i led you all astray. Geez im bad

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  There is always someone to blame We girls are so innocent...

Suitable pic, right?
                  And yet i remember, yes i did lead you all astray, and i had a cheer squad following me

Well, he IS the one who mentioned saunas and spas...-drools and pictures a different actor than the rest of you ladies-
                  Yes i mentioned them. I can't even remember why now. haha

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                  saunas...spas...
                  Indeedy

Yeah, but we LIKE being led astray So it's a good type of blame
                  Ah yes finally the truth is revealed!

I'm off to bed now everyone

See you tomorrow.
                  Night Blen

Comment

Thanks, Mellow, now I remember it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I was awake, but I was too busy writing on one of my Tracker chapters... damn the thing is long compared to my other chapters. And to think I'm most likely gonna have like four chapters dealing with this episode in a way (one pre, two during, and one post)... lol

Anyways, g'nite people. I'm not sure if I'll be on in the time right before the ep, because if my calculations are correct that's about the same time as I'm heading out to the local gay bar (it's a weekly thing I've recently started), and after I'm definitely getting some sleep. But I'll be here before I go out, at least. And of course during my own work day, but then many of you guys are either working or sleeping... lol
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Night, Kitten! I think I'm going home tomorrow, but I'm not sure(grandparents are both very sick with colds at the moment), so I might be home and I might not, but if I am, I'm gonna be hoping my uncle's out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I was awake, but I was too busy writing on one of my Tracker chapters... damn the thing is long compared to my other chapters. And to think I'm most likely gonna have like four chapters dealing with this episode in a way (one pre, two during, and one post)... lol

Anyways, g'nite people. I'm not sure if I'll be on in the time right before the ep, because if my calculations are correct that's about the same time as I'm heading out to the local gay bar (it's a weekly thing I've recently started), and after I'm definitely getting some sleep. But I'll be here before I go out, at least. And of course during my own work day, but then many of you guys are either working or sleeping... lol
                          OMG! I can't take the teasing anymore Please give us a little nibble.. Do a one shot or something...can we get a preview? You know something to peak our interests even more.

Comment

Night, Kitten! I think I'm going home tomorrow, but I'm not sure(grandparents are both very sick with colds at the moment), so I might be home and I might not, but if I am, I'm gonna be hoping my uncle's out.
                            Are you going to be online?

I saw the MGM trailer for the epi and from what I saw..there was too much Sheppard!!! I swear it better focus on Teyla and Ronon..especially when Ronon rubs it in their faces that Michael should have died a long time ago!

Comment

Um...Echoes...No, sorry, hon, I don't really remember. I've seen mostly all of season four, and every episode of season five, but I can't remember which ones I've seen of the first three seasons. Remind me of the plot, please?

Edit: Ever, do you mean our avatars?

That's what it says on the 'Edit Avatar' page in the user control panel.
                              I saw that. I just have no idea how to downsize the pic. Hmmmm

I've been making another Pic Fic, inspired by all this talk of baths & stuff.

BATH

Spoiler:

Argh! And I couldn't green you! So GREEN 4 U!!

Thanks, both of you

*grins* PG line? What PG line?
                              I think we left the PG line behind a looong time ago!

I don't know how that happened, SeN. I blame Badboyz. Don't you, Kitten? Led us all astray.
                              Sweet little innocent lambs that we are too!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG I peek in here today during work and what do I see....bathtubs and sauna references, some very non PGish talk and M rated fics being talked about I must say I was shocked and amazed!

Darn RL getting in the way! Runs off to read fic rec!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X