Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay finally finished and posted the tag to Consequences... It's R/K fixes to the whole mess...

Consequences 2
    sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
    MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      *giggled* I love how you put that. I was in my sister's wedding not too long ago, where they did all the traditional stuff, like after the bride and groom had danced, the mother of the bride and father of the groom would dance together and vice versa and the best man and the maid of honor would dance together...

And I decided right then and there that if I end up marrying another girl (there's a 50-50 percent chance of that, after all), I will insist on having the mothers of both brides dance together and the fathers of the both brides dance together. You know, show the whole support thing *grins* I can just imagine the fun I'll have
      Hahaha that would be bloody awesome!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      You won't mind if I watch him defend you and then grab hold of him, would you?

Angst! I feel the tear starting up already!

No no, you can grab him after he has finished, no probs against that. i just don't want him to distracted whiles he's working. well working with me anyway

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      My theory is that
      Spoiler:
      until Brain Storm we'll see Jennifer and McKay flirting and Ronon being brave about it. Then downhill for McKeller after Brain Storm and she realises what a jerk he is. Then on to Infection and Rodney trying to hold her hand and she turns him down. Then Identity and Ronon to the rescue! After that Vegas is AU and I am absolutely convinced that E at the G pic will turn out to be AU as well. Finally Ronon gets the girl.
      Yeah that would be the desired outcome. And for me personally to top it off, McKay and Shep would show me alot of McSheppyness. haha

Fingers & everything else!

Joe M Is supposed to be oing his mailbag today. I wonder if he will answer any of the questions about the Enemy at the Gate pics that people have been asking?

Mmm but i am not sure how much he will want to give away. i hope he does

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
        I'm going to be high school for a minute..yea only for a minute then I'll return to my adult self...
        The high school in me want to see Ronon ignore Jenn. Ronon finds another girl and makes out with her in front of Jenn. I want McKay or whoever this
        I'm interested in person is turn her down

I want to know that she regrets her decision and I want to know that Ronon knows that Jenn knows that Ronon knows she regretted her decision <---that is exactly what I meant to say.

Hell I want ever one to know and I want Jenn to know everyone knows! Yea I know this is high school I warned you. Anyway after all that, I want them to make up and be together...

The adult in me don't want to see them together unless it is going to be shippy..I'm sorry I just can't stand seeing Ronon hurt...and we will see it..cause he is and we know our man
        I know what you mean, I don't think it is gonna happen but I wouldn't be against. At least I hope we will get some interaction between them. And less McKeller please...

My theory is that
        Spoiler:
        until Brain Storm we'll see Jennifer and McKay flirting and Ronon being brave about it. Then downhill for McKeller after Brain Storm and she realises what a jerk he is. Then on to Infection and Rodney trying to hold her hand and she turns him down. Then Identity and Ronon to the rescue! After that Vegas is AU and I am absolutely convinced that E at the G pic will turn out to be AU as well. Finally Ronon gets the girl.
        Indeed In my universe definitely this way!

Originally posted by Nika View Post
        Okay finally finished and posted the tag to Consequences... It's R/K fixes to the whole mess...

Consequences 2
        Oh, fic, I am lucky I have time today here. I am at work but I almost finished all my tasks and the girl who gives them to me and check it still has vacation. I was quite fast.

I was finally able to install flash here so I can watch vids! Yesterday I worked on the House one till 2am, I am surprised I was able to get up at 6... But I am woken surprisingly

Comment

Morning everyone!

I see Joe had this to say about Vegas/EatG

Spoiler:
          Jean writes: “could we get an update of the spoiler poem? Also, is Vegas a “stand-alone” episode or will it tie into the season (and series) finale?”

Answer: Vegas is more or less a stand-alone episode, although the events of this episode will have repercussions.

Good!

And now I must go to work.

Sen, did you get chance to check out my latest vid yet?

Comment

Morning everyone!

Spoiler:
            Jean writes: “could we get an update of the spoiler poem? Also, is Vegas a “stand-alone” episode or will it tie into the season (and series) finale?”

Answer: Vegas is more or less a stand-alone episode, although the events of this episode will have repercussions.

Good!

Yeah, I saw that and gave 5 stars! I forgot to write it The song was perfect. I love him fighting. And thunk him! Well, you go the point. I loved it

Comment

Thank you! Let us know when your house one is finished.

Off to work now. See you later this afternoon.

Spoiler:

Comment

It is finished Blen, I didn't post the link? Sleeping deprivation (I hope). Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kp0mkxesSI

Nika, read and reviewed the story. Fantastic!

Comment

My theory is that
                  Spoiler:
                  I like this theory!

Morning all!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                  Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                  Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                    Yes, just one
                    Spoiler:
                    WTF happened?
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm with you on that. I'm not liking at all where TPTB has decided to take things. I don't find it believeable that Jennifer would blush one minute (Tracker) only to shoot Ronon down the next (TLT). So unless TPTB has some brilliant master plan up their sleeve, I'm pretty sure I won't be enjoying much of the upcoming episodes, because I squick at just the thought of McKeller. Unless that "someone else" turns out to be Teyla, now that I'd like to see.

All I'm saying is, thank heavens for fanfiction. No matter how badly TPTB screws up your show or ship, fanfiction is always there to correct it.
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone!

Spoiler:

Good!

Well, Joe basically confirmed that didn't he?!

Comment

What's this talk about a
                          Spoiler:
                          spoiler poem???
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                            What's this talk about a spoiler poem???

Every year Joe M. writes a poem with hints about the last half of the season (4) and what he knows about the upcoming season (5). You can see it here:

Spoiler:
                            Joe's Blog

An interesting note to remember is that it was written before the scripts were done so it's based on rough notes. And it's not always as up front as it looks (in this case "engagement" could me engaging the enemy...

Nika
                            sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
                            MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Spoiler:
                              "A relationship blossoms, an engagement is planned" Well - I wonder who that refers to?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                              Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                              Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

I am on for a bit and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X