Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seythia, what a terrible pun!

I'm off to make another sig.

Comment

Another thing I'm wondering (really hope I don't end up double or triple-posting here...), the fanfic section here... how do you use it? I mean, I can't seem to find a listing over the fics that are here. Except for some links, but none of them provide any form for teaser or info like teaser, spoilerwarnings, etc... I try to find some form for link to a listing, but I only get this search-box... *confused*
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        Seythia, what a terrible pun!

I'm off to make another sig.
        Pf

Do that, I wish I had your creativity... or more importantly... your skills

I can't believe it, I have a cough! Grrr.
        And about my intentions for tonight:

I lit the candles... but instead of a book... I read a magazine. 'Closer'. I mean it. I can't believe I've spent money on stupid gossip... but... sometimes I can't help myself
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
          Oh, reading the rules I saw that it was okay to post a link if it was relevant to the show/thread. Well, I wanted to invite all Deller writers to come to my fanfiction archive, it's multi-fandom and it's in desperate need for Deller fics. At the moment there's only Slash and one McKeller friendship fic in the SGA fandom (I intend to wait until I have finished my Deller fic before posting it)... and we need Deller representation:

FanNation
          Cool! More fic to check out! Also, if you are in need of Ronon/Jenn goodness, go check out our C2 Community over at fanfiction.net! Our C2 Lots of goodness!

I also meant to say that your "probie" period lasts for about your first 20 posts. That's how long it lasted for someone on another thread.
          Last edited by Everlovin; 22 September 2008, 01:52 PM.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*grumbles her way in* Hi, all.

So...I don't know if it's gotten much exposure outside the US, but who's heard about the missing child Caylee Anthony? I'm watching something about it right now and getting indiscriminately angry about everything I've heard so far.

Sometimes I just don't understand people. *scowls at the tele*

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Misskitten, welcome to the thread

I have the sig, I have the sig! *points down* and new avi
              It was time for change. And it looks almost as I wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post

So...I don't know if it's gotten much exposure outside the US, but who's heard about the missing child Caylee Anthony? I'm watching something about it right now and getting indiscriminately angry about everything I've heard so far.

Oh that whole situation is infuriating that poor girl. What an evil woman (I can't call her the baby's mother)
                sigpic

Comment

No, sorry, nothing about that in the news.
                  But it's the same in germany, you see.
                  I can't quite understand how people can do something like that to oothers... and children at that!
                  (She was abducted, right?)

Aaaaah, I hate boredom.
                  Everyday, for ONE hour, I get really really really bored.
                  unfortunately, not while Stargate is on SkyOne or Two.
                  Nooooooooo
                  It has to be JAG on FX.
                  I though I was over that show... but noooo, free-time during the wrong time of the day fueled my passion again. *sighs*
                  += +lots of children
                  Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Another thing I'm wondering (really hope I don't end up double or triple-posting here...), the fanfic section here... how do you use it? I mean, I can't seem to find a listing over the fics that are here. Except for some links, but none of them provide any form for teaser or info like teaser, spoilerwarnings, etc... I try to find some form for link to a listing, but I only get this search-box... *confused*
                    The main site for fanfiction here has been down for more than 2 years. No real plans from what I can tell to get it fixed. There are other places you can post. Fanfiction.net, our livejournal community One Sweet Love are two that pop into my head.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

Love the sig. Love you avi! Wow!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks for the tip. Sure, I go by kitten or mk some places. The reason I pick the nick misskitten is that it's less likely to be taken than kitten, whic is almost always taken

Looks like the mod is approving my posts a little faster, yay! Or maybe I just posted at the right time.

Hopefully they'll see I'm not a spammer soon enough... lol

Oh, and here's a question for you guys. Where, besides fanfiction.net can I find the best Deller fics? I am running out of things to read it seems, so I amd mixing between re-reading the goodies I've found and read some fics that I either skipped going through the list or that pops up later on
                      There are some fics posted on the Ronon/Keller community on livejournal that don't get posted on ff.net

Oh yeah, I'm a major Silee fan. Written some fics with them, made some vids and done some fanart. Plus stood between the good Jewel and Sean for a photo ops, dressed up as Kaylee... you could say I'm a mite obsessed
                      I'm jealous.

Comment

Not sure (I'm from Norway), the name doesn't ring a bell, but then again I am not the most updated person on current events. I am much better at listing recent events and happenings in my fandoms...

What about this particular case is it that infuriates you?
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm a major Silee fan. Written some fics with them, made some vids and done some fanart. Plus stood between the good Jewel and Sean for a photo ops, dressed up as Kaylee... you could say I'm a mite obsessed
                          I just realized. You wrote Pretty Pretty. That is my favorite Silee fic ever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                            No, sorry, nothing about that in the news.
                            But it's the same in germany, you see.
                            I can't quite understand how people can do something like that to oothers... and children at that!
                            (She was abducted, right?)
                            Yeah her mother reported her missing and then when the Police started to investigate they found out that no one has seen the girl for a month that thing that calls her the girls mother waited a whole MONTH before telling anyone anything and she doesn't seem that upset that her daughter is gone either all she cares about is her self it is sickening
                            sigpic

Comment

If you mean the fan fic here on GW, Kitten, it doesn't work. And no-one seems to know if it will ever be up and running again.

Sorry. I haven't heard of the case.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post

That's a beautiful new sig and avi SeN. I love the green colour. And as for Ronon - thunk. Be still my beating heart.

Comment

I've not heard anything about Caylee, to be honest. All I get is NBC, and they've not said a word about her. -goes to look up the name-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X