Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean I have an intention of watching Tracker again and rec it to DVD so I can watch it somewhere other then on the tv in the living room (like on my laptop so I can relax in a nice hot bath and have that eppy with me to pass the time )
    sigpic

Comment

I'm just the opposite. I need to get it off the computer and onto a DVD so I can watch it on my TV sitting on a comfortable chair, rather than this hard thing in front of my computer.

But I couldn't watch it in the bath. Ronon might "see" me.

Comment

im got a good compromise, its on my computer but i have a big comfy chair in front of it which equals comfy viewing.

i need some help with my story, do u think itll be a bit too au if sga1 find a hidden planet with an ancient lesuire outpost...im taklling bars, bowling etc!

Comment

Why not?! It's your story, to do with as you wish. Perhaps you could make it so that they are like bars, bowling etc but not quite.

Comment

yea there is a twist made it a little more ancienty, i just thought the ancients must have done something with there free time, and there was prob rich ones, so my idea is kinda a las vegas without the tack, but not all ancients knew about it, kinda an illegal gambling type place, but not for gambling, if that makes any sense, theres also some awsome new ancient tech rod gets all excited about

Comment

Good afternoon everyone! My intentions for today are that I have to go to town, twice. Cook dinner, chat with you all about
              Spoiler:
              Ronon's Intentions!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                That most certainly was my intention DG!

My silly grin is just starting to wear off. I think I need to top it up by watching Tracker AGAIN.
                Yep, that's about how I am after watching it twice so far - great episode!

How is everyone? My RL has been really mad lately, so not been around or written a word for ages...so HELLO xx Am here for a bit multi-tasking, should anyone wanna chat!

Comment

Hey, Journey.

My intentions for today are to mess around online, listen to music on my iPod, maybe find more, read a bit, continue the roleplay with my friend, unload the dishwasher, load a few more dishes into it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi again Journey

It was my intention to make a new Team Ronon sig. Fully snurchable if anyone wants it.

Spoiler:

Comment

-snurches and scurries to clintonio, laughing the whole way-

Edit: Okay, apparently it's not fully functional. Damn. So our siggies are up, but we can't add anything right now. -cries-
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        Hey, Journey.

My intentions for today are to mess around online, listen to music on my iPod, maybe find more, read a bit, continue the roleplay with my friend, unload the dishwasher, load a few more dishes into it...
                        Looks like intentions has become an important word around here...LOL! My intentions this eve are to watch Tracker again, finish a work-thing I'm typing, try and start a new fic, have a beer...watch you-know-what a bit more...

Comment

Mmm, beer sounds good...I wish I had some money, though, I'd walk down to Target and get a case of Mike's. My new favourite.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
                            Yep, that's about how I am after watching it twice so far - great episode!

How is everyone? My RL has been really mad lately, so not been around or written a word for ages...so HELLO xx Am here for a bit multi-tasking, should anyone wanna chat!
                            I'm always up to chat, slow computer/Gateworld not withstanding. What's been up with you Journey?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I'm always up to chat, slow computer/Gateworld not withstanding. What's been up with you Journey?
                              Am an auntie for the first time..have a nephew...all very exciting! Also went back to place of employment after long and very lovely summer vac and it's all a bit busy and tiresome...yawn.

Comment

My intentions for tonight.

Watching Tracker for the 5th time.
                                Lighting some candles, geht a book and reaaaad

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Host parents are back. They supported me in th decisions I made yesterday, said that I did everything right, I do not need to worry about anything. Basicly... that means I am right there, where I started *sighs*

Happy OT about my future
                                Spoiler:
                                I won't be too old to join the armed forces after university. I've always wanted to join our 'Marine' which is NOT the same as the Marines, but more the equivalent to the Navy That would be a childhood dream coe true <3
                                += +lots of children
                                Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Working...
                                X