Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a good possibility...

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by sobz View Post
      hey guys
      kind of random but i was wondering what might hav happened after the lockdown ended and before they went to dinner and realized ronan said he'd heard rodney had felt sick. is it possible he heard it from the person who probably treated rodneys' "illness". guess thats something jen and ronan talked about after.
      *blank stare*

*blink*

*blink*

OMG....that NEVER occurred to me. Brilliant observation!
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
        Man, I go offline for a few hours and have to catch up on 5 pages...dang...

Out of curiousity, did anyone think of a good phrase to put on this?

or any ideas for improvement?
        How about....

Someone to Watch Over Me
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
          How about....

Someone to Watch Over Me
          Oh I love that song so much! Who was it. . . Lena Horne? Ella Fitzgerald? I know recently Rod Stewart did it but *sigh*
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Oh I love that song so much! Who was it. . . Lena Horne? Ella Fitzgerald? I know recently Rod Stewart did it but *sigh*
            Excellent guess. And the winner is....

The immortal Ella Fitzgerald.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by sobz View Post
              hey guys
              kind of random but i was wondering what might hav happened after the lockdown ended and before they went to dinner and realized ronan said he'd heard rodney had felt sick. is it possible he heard it from the person who probably treated rodneys' "illness". guess thats something jen and ronan talked about after.
              That is a good observation. . . And it makes their relationship alot more interesting. Ronon, gossiping. *smirk*
              Last edited by renisanz; 23 January 2008, 03:58 PM.
              . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Just got home from work and read about 'the soft gooey center'. LOL
                I think Ronon is very loyal to his fellow warriors and loves them in that way, even McKay. But I'm not sure about the gooey stuff. I think the writers will keep things slow and maybe awkward for at least a while. I like it when the tension builds slow, though not for ten years like SG1.

http://www.susankelleyauthor.com
                http://www.susankelleyauthor.com
                The Greater Good
                The Lesser Evil
                http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/thegreatergood.htm

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                  That is an good observation. . . And it makes their relationship alot more interesting. Ronon, gossiping. *smirk*
                  Ronon has shown signs of being a gossip. Remember in McKay and Mrs. Miller at the end he's teasing Teyla about a crush on one of the Marines. (Of course in real life he is Rachel's hubby)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe
                    came across this little gem while looking for some good pics to use...

Spoiler:
                    Twenty Minutes by sanssong

She knew the minute he came into sick-bay. She was that attuned to him now.

Ronon Dex.

He only had to walk within fifty yards of her and she knew he was there; it was like she had this inner Ronon-radar. Something inside her laughed hysterically at the idea.

Heart rate sped, womb clenched, temperature rose, she was fast becoming a hormonal mess- it was heady and new and driving her absolutely crazy.

How was she supposed to do her job when *he* was around her? She turned into a ridiculous pile of girly mush. No sign of the level headed double-doctorate anywhere. Just when Dr. Jennifer Keller thought Elizabeth had been right about her ability to do this job, Ronon Dex had wandered into her sickbay injured and looked her in the eyes.

She'd been a goner from that moment on.

"Hey," he said nodding in her direction, holding his shoulder. "You gotta minute?"

Well, sure, Jen had noticed Ronon before, there weren't many women on Atlantis who hadn't. Heck, there were even women working in the SGC on Earth who knew about him. But she'd never *noticed* him that way, like he might notice back or like she was a woman and he was a man. Not until he'd held her eyes with his and forced her to see what she'd always missed before.

That under all the sexy testosterone was the soul of a poet; the old soul of someone who saw everything and everyone around him and appreciated the beauty of it. That had gotten her attention and held it. More than held it in fact, she could hardly think of anything else these days.

"Ah, okay," she smiled and desperately tried to look confident and not love-struck.

"This shoulder," he winced as he tried to move it. "It's still bothering me."

Ronon looked apologetic – almost embarrassed - as if three days were sufficient time for someone to recover from major surgery.

Jen did her best impression of a disapproving frown and walked over to him. She could do this; she could be around him and not turn into a witless stuttering idiot. She would not drop, spill or dump anything on him this time, she sternly lectured the star-struck part of herself.

Good. She was controlled, professional, she could do this. For now.

"Ronon, you still need medical care." Jen grabbed a syringe and some painkiller after swabbing down his upper arm. "I know you deal with injuries better than most on Atlantis, but you aren't superman." Jen gently stuck his beautiful tanned muscular arm with the needle.

Ronon winced slightly, "Superman?"

"Oh, sorry, I always forget you don't have a cultural reference for half of what we say around here. There all done." Jen put the syringe down on the cart and stripped off her gloves.

"It just means that there are some things you can't shake off, you have to take time to heal properly and rest. If I had my way, you'd still be in here with me, in bed."

Ronon's eye's collided with hers, the ghost of a smug male smile on his face.

Crap! So much for controlled professionalism.

Jennifer could feel the color drain from her face, then rush back again to flaming bright red. Oh, God. "Oh, God... that's not what I..." she scooped up the gloves and darted across room to the furthest trash can. Her witless nervousness came back in spades. How could she have said something so – stupid.

"I only meant to say that," her back to him as she looked up at the ceiling and dropped the gloves in the can. "You should still be..."

She was so embarrassed and busy trying to talk her way out of her latest faux paux with him that she didn't hear him slide off the table and walk up behind her till it was too late.

"I should still be what?" He purred next to her ear.

Jennifer gave a small shriek of surprise spinning around so fast she nearly knocked them both over. If not for his excellent reflexes she would have.

Oh, God, now she was trapped between the wall and her every fantasy come to life. She couldn't think and she didn't dare look up at him or she really would embarrass herself. "I... you...ah..."

Damn, she couldn't talk and now she could hardly breathe. She really couldn't unless she wanted to drown in his scent. That little bit she could smell was a heady mix of maleness and shower soap triggering all her dizzy little hormones who wanted nothing more that to kiss him or better yet, drag him off to her room.

He inched closer and her brain seized.

A low deep chuckle was all the warning she got before his warm fingers caressed her chin and lifted it, forcing her to look in his eyes. The connection was immediate and electric and she was utterly lost to the current zinging between them.

"I should still be what?" his whispered again.

"I..." was as far as she got before drew her to him and covered her lips with his.

Fire whipped through Jen like lightening at the first touch of those incredible lips. In an instant of clarity everything in her knew she'd been created to kiss Ronon Dex. Hungry, she kissed him back, opening for him as he made their joining more intimate offering her mouth to him in mute sexual sacrifice. With god-like dominance, he accepted. The kiss went on minute after delicious minute connecting her to him more strongly with each passing second.

He must have lifted her off the floor because the next thing she knew her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms were holding his head to hers and he devoured her mouth. His growl of satisfaction indicated he was more than pleased with the situation.

Jen wholeheartedly agreed. She'd never felt so good in her life. She wanted to feel him everywhere, around her, in her. She wanted to feel his warm skin on hers. He was a drug and she was already addicted. She needed his kiss.

"Ronon, buddy, we gotta go," an amused but irritated John Sheppard ordered from the door of sickbay.

Jen stopped dead for a handful of seconds before quietly sliding her legs to the floor.

Ronon still held her to him however, shielding her from his friends prying eyes. It was as if he were unable to let her go.

"I told you twenty minutes, Sheppard.' Ronon growled sounding very annoyed.

"I thought you were gonna ask her out, not..." he left the sentence unfinished.

Reluctantly, Ronon dropped his arms and turned. Jen was grateful that he still stood between her and the Colonel because she was beyond embarrassed at this point. John Sheppard could have her fired. What had she been thinking? Oh, that's right she hadn't. She jumped a member of the Gate team in her own sickbay.

"I was getting to it. That's why I said twenty minutes."

"Sorry Doc," John tried to call to her over Ronon's massive shoulder. "Guess my timing stinks. I'll wait outside."

"We'll meet at the Jumper." Ronon barked.

He may not be in charge, but Jen knew an order when she heard one. The only answer was footsteps retreating down the hallway.

Ronon turned back around a satisfied smile spread across his handsome face. "Dinner. Tonight. My quarters." It wasn't a question.

"So you really didn't need..."

"Nope."

"And you weren't really in any pain or..."

"Not any more," Ronon flexed his impressive muscles and rotated his shoulder once for good measure. "See you tonight."

He kissed her quick and hard her hormone drugged mind didn't seem to care that he didn't wait for her answer. "Yes," she whispered to no one as she watched his gorgeous body disappear out the door.

love it, thought i'd share it with the rest of the shippers here

M

chyeah, that was awsome !!
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                      Hi GSRgategirl923 - I don't believe we've met. Welcome to the R/K lovefest!
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Ronon has shown signs of being a gossip. Remember in McKay and Mrs. Miller at the end he's teasing Teyla about a crush on one of the Marines. (Of course in real life he is Rachel's hubby)
                        No, I totally believe it. It's just funny to imagine. Actually, it makes sense that Ronon would know an awful lot about the people around him, since he's naturally observant, and then there's that good hearing. People probably say a lot of things around him thinking he's not listening.

Spoiler:
                        Kinda of like with Sheppard remembering McKay's password. Rodney didn't think he'd remember it.
                        . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

*mental image: Ronon, kicked back, feet up, reading People magazine.*

and he says....

"Ooooh...Jessica Simpson is dating Tony Romo?!"
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                            No, I totally believe it. It's just funny to imagine. Actually, it makes sense that Ronon would know an awful lot about the people around him, since he's naturally observant, and then there's that good hearing. People probably say a lot of things around him thinking he's not listening.

Spoiler:
                            Kinda of like with Sheppard remembering McKay's password. Rodney didn't think he'd remember it.
                            So true. People don't give Ronon enough credit for being as astute as he is. That boy doesn't miss a trick. I hope Keller comes to see that in him....she certainly acted oblivious to his little "Oh, doctor, I have an owie!" games.
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
                              Hi GSRgategirl923!! Welcome to our happy ship! Stop by often!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                                ITA - this ship could be used to explore Ronon revisiting his former, civilized self....remembering the finer points of courtship, etc, which have been the furthest things from his mind for a long time.

Oooooh....grumpy, jealous Ronon would be HOT!
                                Like a few others I am nervous about how tptb will portray this relationship mainly because there seems to be a typically male tendency to assume that women always want to "change" the guy they are with. Some of us like our men on the uncivilized side... a little scruffy, a little wild, in essence a "bad boy". And knowing that "bad boy" is all YOURS is enough! Ronon is enough "bad boy" to be a "real good man" (with a nod to tim mcgraw)....and something tells me that is the type of guy Jennifer would like (or gee am I transferring here? ) I bet all of the men she has known have been too civilized. (yep there is such a thing!) just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                                lol, give me time and i'll have some better pictures and wallpaper sized wedding images up

M

you could always e~mail to the people interested, so it hasn't officially been posted online before the due date

<-- fellow fic writer lol

M
                                I also volunteer for a preview

Comment

Working...
                                X