Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
    Can I just say I love the line beneath your banner? Its totally squeeable - is it exclusive or can others hop on your brilliant bandwagon?
    help yourself lol

M

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
    LOL! Somehow, I don't see Ronon driving a VW and living in the suburbs...
    now i can... and it's a scary mental image place lol

Ronan in a suit... *shudders*

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

LOL! Somehow, I don't see Ronon driving a VW and living in the suburbs...
      me neither but an apartment in the city of Atlantis would do just as well - or a house and they can get to and from work with a puddle jumper.

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
      1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
      Youtube
      High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

or Ronan could just move into the infirmary... he spends most of his time there after sparring anyway lol

M

Comment

I don't think anybody would dare say that Ronon is a 9 to 5 kind of guy. Instead of the suburbs, Ronon and Jenn have a nice three bedroom apartment with an ocean view.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

exactly... he's a perfect fit to be married to a doctor who's on call 24 / 7

M

Comment

I have a question guys, is there a way to get it so that I can see your responses as they come up too? I've been either exiting the thread or renewing the page from time to time. It takes forever!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I have a question guys, is there a way to get it so that I can see your responses as they come up too? I've been either exiting the thread or renewing the page from time to time. It takes forever!

thats how i'm doing it, but i'm in several other threads as well...

you could always use a hard refresh every so often, CTRL & F5 if your using windows

that'll bring up any new posts in the thread

M

Comment

I don't think anybody would dare say that Ronon is a 9 to 5 kind of guy. Instead of the suburbs, Ronon and Jenn have a nice three bedroom apartment with an ocean view.
                  Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                  exactly... he's a perfect fit to be married to a doctor who's on call 24 / 7

M
                  Someone better be catching all these plot bunnies.....

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

As far as i know, a page refresh is the only option. If you have the Firefox or the latest version of Explorer, run this thread on one tab, and the rest of the board on another tab....you can set this thread to refresh and while it's re-loading go surf around on tab b....
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

I am...

but i'm always coming up with weird plot bunnies...

spoilered for images lol

Spoiler:
                      part one of my fic...

part two...

Buffy / Stargate / Highlander / NCIS / Aliens Crossover... yeah, seriously!!!

M

Comment

This does bring up an interesting point though - Ronon isn't a 9-5 guy. He isn't conventional. After his years as runner, he's barely domesticated.

How does a long-term relationship with a super-civilized earth girl fit into the picture for him?

Sure, he did the relationship thing with Melena - but he was 18....and that was before he became a Runner, so he was arguably more civilized then and therefore, inclined to domesticity.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

This does bring up an interesting point though - Ronon isn't a 9-5 guy. He isn't conventional. After his years as runner, he's barely domesticated.
                          so we can have season 4 and a bit of season 5 of Ronan Running after Keller, trying to figure out why she actually likes him lol

opposites attract, maybe she likes a 'wild man' in the bedroom

M

Comment

I am...

but i'm always coming up with weird plot bunnies...

spoilered for images lol

Spoiler:
                            part one of my fic...

part two...

Buffy / Stargate / Highlander / NCIS / Aliens Crossover... yeah, seriously!!!

M
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I am totally feeling the last banner - NCIS is my program! I have so much love for Gibbs.....and Tony.....and Ziva.....and well I love the entire cast.

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I am totally feeling the last banner - NCIS is my program! I have so much love for Gibbs.....and Tony.....and Ziva.....and well I love the entire cast.
                              Still OT for a second...

if you're interested in reading my fics, wander over to TTH...

that one is called Life, after slayage...

http://www.tthfanfic.com/Story-15193...er+slayage.htm

most of my fic's are Stargate / Buffy / ? / ? / ? for some reason...

i actually have a Buffy / Green Lantern / Stargate / Stargate Atlantis / Smallville / Friends crossover going at the moment... seriously lol

M

Comment

so we can have season 4 and a bit of season 5 of Ronan Running after Keller, trying to figure out why she actually likes him lol

opposites attract, maybe she likes a 'wild man' in the bedroom

M
                                LOL!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X