Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted another chapter of my Ronon/Keller fic (see link below). Other than that, it's been super quiet for the past few hours!

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
      I posted another chapter of my Ronon/Keller fic (see link below). Other than that, it's been super quiet for the past few hours!
      Sweet!

I don't Believe we have met daisy...forgive me of course if I am wrong...

but a welcome from me!

Comment

-has finally caught up with all the posts she missed, and is off to go snuggle with her dog for a few glorious hours of sleep-

I think I'll enter that Valentine's Day contest, can someone help me figure out later how to use LiveJournal? Please and thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          -has finally caught up with all the posts she missed, and is off to go snuggle with her dog for a few glorious hours of sleep-

I think I'll enter that Valentine's Day contest, can someone help me figure out later how to use LiveJournal? Please and thank you!
          LOL! NOT ME! I had such a hard time dealing with Live Journal. There's a few here that helped me out, so hopefully they will give you a hand. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
            i would've been an r/k shipper if quarantine had turned out differently. but i think quarantine pretty much destroyed that ship for me. how could ronon spill his guts to a chick he's only known for a few months?

anyway i think i'm more miffed at how the ship lessened ronon character during quarantine. ships shouldn't lessen characters like that at all.

- my 2 cents
            I couldn't have put it any better myself. That's EXACTLY what happened to me. Ronon acting like a lovesick teenager? NO WAY!!

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I iz here!! Good morning all!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well I still hope to see a ronon and keller future. I am not really sure if we will see anymore of them this season though. Maybe next season the characters will develop more and they will have time for it. the third episode next season maybe? With keller sticking around there is hope and I think it would bring ronon some happiness. Here's to dreaming
                Spoiler:

KELLER: Another sparring accident?

DEX: Actually, I slipped in the shower.

KELLER: Oh, really?

DEX (smiling): No. Sparring accident.

Comment

WOOLSEY IN CHARGE????
                  At least there's a chance Jewel may be a full time cast member.
                  I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!!!

Comment

Dr. Keller is sticking around. Hope for the future. I am getting the feeling though that we won't see much more of our ship this season. Anyone else getting that feeling? Although maybe next season.
                    Spoiler:
                    Broken ties looks like it has potential. Maybe jen makes him feel like atlantis is home? Mends is heart when his buddy the betrayed him shows up. At least i think that guy is supposed to show up again.

You know it is kinda funny if jen married ronon she would be jen dex.Dr. Dex. doesn't that sound funny.lol. switch it just for fun ronon keller. never happen but weird to think about. .ok done with stupidity now
                    Spoiler:

Comment

i don't want it to be a romantic drama. Just because i would like to see two of the cast have a relationship does make the whole show about that.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela
                        I do not for the life of me understand why people want SGA changed into something it simply has never been. It is a science fiction action adventure show, not a romantic drama...
                        And who's talking about romance? I agree, all this lovey dovey stuff is sickening, but I just think it would be normal for a group of people who are cooped up together on a space base to have relationships with each other. Not of the serious kind, but flings and things. I guess that kind of stuff probably happens off screen.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SiriusNight View Post
                          Dr. Keller is sticking around. Hope for the future. I am getting the feeling though that we won't see much more of our ship this season. Anyone else getting that feeling? Although maybe next season.
                          Spoiler:
                          Broken ties looks like it has potential. Maybe jen makes him feel like atlantis is home? Mends is heart when his buddy the betrayed him shows up. At least i think that guy is supposed to show up again.

You know it is kinda funny if jen married ronon she would be jen dex.Dr. Dex. doesn't that sound funny.lol. switch it just for fun ronon keller. never happen but weird to think about. .ok done with stupidity now
                          But JM also said that in Broken Ties Ronon will
                          Spoiler:
                          go to the dark side, so to speak. Don't know if that will be conducive to any romantic involvement...

sigpic

Comment

That's my point - offscreen. It has always been left offscreen.

And I strongly suspect the people praying for a wedding in season 5 are all about romance!
                            Well, just the mention of wedding plans turned me off the Ship thread.... Wedding and Ronon are just SOOOOO mutually exclusive.

sigpic

Comment

No, but in eleven years SG has managed without onscreen relationships. Hundreds of thousands of viewers have managed without onscreen relationships. Why mess with a formula that has worked so well for so long?
                              Well daniel/share is one that was there from the beginning. over the years the have been relationships. we have seen them with other people and everyone knows about the whole jack/sam thing. In the last episode of sg1 there was daniel/vala. I mean these are people and so they will have lives. I am not saying the whole show should be about one couple or romance. I just think that out of all of them ronon is the one who should. I mean he lost melena and then went on the run for seven years and since then hasn't gotten too invested with many people. I just feel like it would be nice for him to have someone.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                But JM also said that in Broken Ties Ronon will
                                Spoiler:
                                go to the dark side, so to speak. Don't know if that will be conducive to any romantic involvement...
                                I can see Ronon getting captured and Woolsey not allowing anyone to go after him cause he's not from Earth.
                                I still can't believe their putting Woolsey in charge.
                                I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X