Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
    Don't forget to post them at the R/K Archive! And I for one love steamy.
    Will do it tomorrow. I'm using iWorks pages, so I need to reformat the files.

BTW, the author reply function to the reviews isn't on yet, so please don't be upset if I don't reply for now. I usually do whenever I find the time!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Hey, everybody!

To celebrate Sanssong's new website, I've written another one shot, and my first song fic. It's called 'Bring It On', and I've just posted it only at the url above.

Hope you like it!
      Loved it! Left a review at the site.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Will do it tomorrow. I'm using iWorks pages, so I need to reformat the files.

BTW, the author reply function to the reviews isn't on yet, so please don't be upset if I don't reply for now. I usually do whenever I find the time!
        I'll wait to read till you post on the R/K Archive. Is the author reply off at the archive? If so I'll try to get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Is the author reply off at the archive? If so I'll try to get it fixed.
          Yeah, it's off. I tried to respond to some comments earlier and I kept getting an error message.
          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Higher quality screencaps from 720p source
            1280x720 and no annoying logo
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Well, It took me a million attempts but I finally completed a half decent vid to the song - 'Something to Talk About'. It was just soooo hard to edit too - in my opinion it came out pretty crappy but rest assured I will try to do better on my next vid.

Linkage:http://youtube.com/watch?v=oPJNqbvxCKA

Once more I forgot to add thanks to those who upload the screencaps - I will try to remember next time and thanks again!"

sig by nicole9514

Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

My Ronon/Keller Fan Vids:
                  1/27/08 - Somewhere I Belong
                  Youtube
                  High Quality Stage6 & Download

Comment

Originally posted by Tonttu View Post
                    Spoiler:

Oohh. Awesome! Thanks for posting all these.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                      Well, It took me a million attempts but I finally completed a half decent vid to the song - 'Something to Talk About'. It was just soooo hard to edit too - in my opinion it came out pretty crappy but rest assured I will try to do better on my next vid.

Once more I forgot to add thanks to those who upload the screencaps - I will try to remember next time and thanks again!"
                      ok I loved that video! Great job!!!

Comment

Hello everybody.

After seeing "Quarantine", which made you all probably squee , I'd like to ask something.
                        I don't mind Ronon/Keller ship, BUT I found that almost-a-kiss-scene too... Fast?
                        I'd have liked to see relationship develop like couple more eps.
                        So, please tell me (or show) any other clues for feeling before "Quarantine".
                        Pretty please.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Hello everybody.

After seeing "Quarantine", which made you all probably squee , I'd like to ask something.
                          I don't mind Ronon/Keller ship, BUT I found that almost-a-kiss-scene too... Fast?
                          Pretty please.
                          Well, I'm relatively new here but this is a quote that starg8fans posted a few pages back regarding Ronon/Keller moments and their overall shippy interpretation. After watching the late night infirmary scene from doppelganger a dozen times I have to agree with her assessment.

Now, here's my two cents worth on R/K shipping moments through Season 4:

Spoiler:
                          Okay, the first inkling I had was in 'Doppelganger'. First of all, the scene where Shep brings Ronon to the infirmary for stitches. Although it was never said in so many words, we all agree that this was a faked accident, so Ronon would have a reason to see the doc. The way those two were grinning and shuffling their feet, and the way Shep excused himself so suddenly? It was such a setup. And then, when Ronon tried to find out if Keller liked Shep, and how happy he was when she didn't...

Then there's the scene when they discuss Alien. If you watch Ronon in the background, he's totally checking Keller out, watching her even when somebody else is talking.

Missing had some nice little touches. Like when Ronon finds Shep to remind him that Teyla is late with checking in? I don't think he was only worried about her... And then we all agreed that it is rather out of character for him in the end when he grabs Jennifer and leads her to safety rather than return fire.

Tabula Rasa had more interaction again for R/K. It's kinda cute how Ronon arranged it that Teyla would suggest that he go and see Dr. Keller about his immunity. And how happily he rushed off. Of course, the fact that Jennifer was handling a major crisis took the flirtyness out of those scenes where they were talking and she was touching him, but I think the chemistry was still there.
                          Hope this helps you out and WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!!

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post

Downloading!! *stupid dialup takes forever*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Downloading!! *stupid dialup takes forever*
                              *groans* I remember those days.......and i dont miss them. You have my sympathy.

sig by nicole9514

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Hello everybody.

Pretty please.
                                Hi Welcome to the thread!! Hope you come back and visit often!!

Personally, I don't think that this pairing is any more rushed than the whole Rodney/Katie thing. (I don't ship Rodney and Katie so if I sound distainful, I can't help it.) We've only seen Katie in what 4 episodes and he's thinking of proposing to her?

I think it's a lot more believable that two people who are attracted to each other, would try to connect and start to act on it. Because Jenn is only a recurring character one of two things will happen: One, a lot of the relationship will take place off camera or two the writers will slow the relationship down some.

I don't think they can have two angst ridden relationships at the same time. We are already dealing with the Sheyla (or Sparky if you prefer). Why not have something sweet and young and full of potential?

But yeah, check out the fishing expidetion that was Ronon in the infirmary during Doppelganger. And then the meaningful looks later as they are in the mess hall.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X