• Show
Clear All

your welcome ladies!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
      and this one is a little big so...
      but ....

Spoiler:
      Oh my...*faints* That is such an incredibly beautiful picture, Starbet! Thanks so much for posting it. God! Those eyes...lips...damn! The whole package!

Comment

SIGHS* is bored......
        I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiya everyone!!!

I've just seen Joe in ER!!!

I didn't even know I had it until I went onto the cut scenes and he was there

Comment

Hey did you see in the behind scenes ? its says...Joe flanigan is MAYOR Sheppard.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

Those are some niiiiiiice pics! hehehhehehhhh *faints over cuteness*

Comment

*faints from the lovelies* ohhh
                  sigpic

Comment

hi everybody! I'm Ana, from Greece, and i put my very first post in the gateworld forums, where else? in Shep's thread of course!!! I'll be around enjoying the pictures and everyting you post here, since i have nothing to contribute for the moment.
                    I'm completely new to SGA, it's less than a month that the season 1 dvds fell to my hands and i got hooked. I love sci-fi in general but this time the leading man spoke directly to my heart.....

Comment

Mornin' everyone!

Woohoo! Leather jacket on the front cover! I'm definitely buying this Starburst mag

Last edited by Elinor; 27 June 2006, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                        hi everybody! I'm Ana, from Greece, and i put my very first post in the gateworld forums, where else? in Shep's thread of course!!! I'll be around enjoying the pictures and everyting you post here, since i have nothing to contribute for the moment.
                        Hi and welcome anaM! Have lots of fun here!

I love sci-fi in general but this time the leading man spoke directly to my heart.....
                        We all know the feeling!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the green and congrats on 2300!

I'm all excited now about getting that Starburst mag. I bet if I went to the shops today, it won't be in yet! Might try later, if I get the chance, and, if it's in, I can let you all know what our guy has to say!

Hope you're feeling better today Starbet!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                            I'm completely new to SGA, it's less than a month that the season 1 dvds fell to my hands and i got hooked. I love sci-fi in general but this time the leading man spoke directly to my heart.....
                            Hello anaM! Welcome to the JFT!!!

I am sure that you do have lots to contribute! Just be careful that you dont hurt yourself when you faint at the sight of the pics that are posted here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              Mornin' everyone!

Woohoo! Leather jacket on the front cover! I'm definitely buying this Starburst mag

OMG I need this too!!!

I have never seen this mag before though! Is it something that I can pick up in say WH Smith???

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                OMG I need this too!!!

I have never seen this mag before though! Is it something that I can pick up in say WH Smith???
                                Yes...that's where I've bought them in the past. Quite a few regular newsagents stock it as well I've noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X