No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up. How do you post photobucket pics?
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Sorry if I'm not very active for a few days but I've got a few things on my mind and I try to take a step back from my 'online life'. I always keep an eye on this thread though.
      I was saying it general, there are few people who seem to have dissappeared. Real Life has to come first and I can understand that The most important thing is that you check up on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        I was saying it general, there are few people who seem to have dissappeared. Real Life has to come first and I can understand that The most important thing is that you check up on this thread
        They all bought that mag and went over to the whump thread to post spoilers.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I'm not very active for a few days but I've got a few things on my mind and I try to take a step back from my 'online life'. I always keep an eye on this thread though.
          Hi Flo! Hope everything's OK and you'll be able to post lots again soon.

Thanks for the info about that mag Linzi and Eli. It sounds like a good interview!
          It was great! I think Linzi is going to see if she can scan it.

Comment

Don't worry, I always check up on this thread!

Lauriel, about the Photobucket posting thing :
            I don't know if you already have a Photobucket account. If not, you must get one here. It's quite easy, and more important, it's free!
            Once you've created your PB account, you can start uploading your pics in your album. Then you'll see under your pics three lines : URL, Tag and Img.
            Copy/paste the Img line in your post, and your pic will show up!
            If you use the Url line, it will show an url address (use this one for big pics for instance). The Tag line is used in LJ and probably other things but I don't know them.
            If you have any problem, you can PM me.
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Don't worry, I always check up on this thread!

Lauriel, about the Photobucket posting thing :
              I don't know if you already have a Photobucket account. If not, you must get one here. It's quite easy, and more important, it's free!
              Once you've created your PB account, you can start uploading your pics in your album. Then you'll see under your pics three lines : URL, Tag and Img.
              Copy/paste the Img line in your post, and your pic will show up!
              If you use the Url line, it will show an url address (use this one for big pics for instance). The Tag line is used in LJ and probably other things but I don't know them.
              If you have any problem, you can PM me.
              Thanks Florence!

Tada!! Yay!! Now I just have to spend the next couple of days uplaoding my images to my photobucket accout!! Then I can post yummies!!
              sigpic

Comment

I can scan it, but it's not very legible. How do you post it in here? (Obviously I'd post it in spoilers) But, I don't know how you do that! I need help. I suppose I need to create a file or something. Anybody know what to do?
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    I can scan it, but it's not very legible. How do you post it in here? (Obviously I'd post it in spoilers) But, I don't know how you do that! I need help. I suppose I need to create a file or something. Anybody know what to do?
                    By scanning it, it should then create a file somewhere on your computer, which you can then take upload somewhere, Imageshack or Photobucket (I would recommend ImageShack for uploading one or two images)

Does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                      Thanks Florence!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...2-05-14-44.jpg

Tada!! Yay!! Now I just have to spend the next couple of days uplaoding my images to my photobucket accout!! Then I can post yummies!!
                      You're welcome.
                      Great first try!
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

By scanning it, it should then create a file somewhere on your computer, which you can then take upload somewhere, Imageshack or Photobucket (I would recommend ImageShack for uploading one or two images)

Does that help?
                        Yes, thanks. I'll try that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just found this on someones LJ, its old as it talks about Season 2, but Joe looks cute, and he talks with his hands a lot. He also makes jokes about the cast being in prison, if they weren't acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                            I got mine in WHSMiths at Welwyn. I'd say WHSmiths are the best bet. What's driving around like a loon searching for a mag? Obsession, that's what, lol! Go for it Ali!
                            I made that mad drive folks! Risked my life to get this mag! Nearly had a road rage incident on the way when a nutjob was driving up my *ss and took offence when I braked and so undercut me and tried to swerve into me/pull in in front of me - twice! I was driving along with my hand on the horn *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!* and freaking out!

Four copies in my WH Smiths too - I'm thinking perhaps this is not a coincidence? The mag only came out today... maybe WH Smiths only order in 4 copies for each of their stores?
                            Last edited by Alipeeps; 28 June 2006, 06:07 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              I mad that mad drive folks! Risked my life to get this mag! Nearly had a road rage incident on the way when a nutjob was driving up my *ss and took offence when I braked and so undercut me and tried to swerve into me/pull in in front of me - twice! I was driving along with my hand on the horn *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!* and freaking out!

Four copies in my WH Smiths too - I'm thinking perhaps this is not a coincidence? The mag only came out today... maybe WH Smiths only order in 4 copies for each of their stores?
                              That could be right.
                              Sorry about the road rage. It's horrible when that happens. Poor Ali!
                              sigpic

Comment

Btw, I have a good scanner at home and should be able to get decent quality scans of the mag and upload them tonight if that's any use to anyone...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X