Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Pool Player 1: Not today, sharpshooter..

Sheppy: In combat situations I've found the best way to win is to make sure the enemy doesn't get a shot. So aim low and hit hard.

Pool Player 2: Hard?

Sheppy: Real hard

[Pool player smacks ball into his opponent and pots all the balls]

Sheppy: Now go get the girl
    Is it normal that I'm still squeeing over the promo vid? I've already watched it 10 times today, and I've hardly been in...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Pool Player 1: Not today, sharpshooter..

Sheppy: In combat situations I've found the best way to win is to make sure the enemy doesn't get a shot. So aim low and hit hard.

Pool Player 2: Hard?

Sheppy: Real hard

[Pool player smacks ball into his opponent and pots all the balls]

Sheppy: Now go get the girl
      its so good!!!!! thank you Ali!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Is it normal that I'm still squeeing over the promo vid? I've already watched it 10 times today, and I've hardly been in...

Oh I cant stop!!! What will we be like when we get whole eps in leather jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
          Oh I cant stop!!! What will we be like when we get whole eps in leather jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Unconscious on the floor, I'd imagine. Whoever came up with the idea of putting Joe in a leather jacket deserves a bottle of bubbly, on us! Great idea, and really a little different for SGA.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm busy cooking, so this is a drive by post, to SQUEEEE!!!!! because of that hottie promo, *omfg*leatherjacketsexygorgeousnesshottestthingevah!thatmanisyeah!*is ded* .

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              I'm busy cooking, so this is a drive by post, to SQUEEEE!!!!! because of that hottie promo, *omfg*leatherjacketsexygorgeousnesshottestthingevah!thatmanisyeah!*is ded* .
              Lol!
              sigpic

Comment

For 3,500, I couldn't think of a better piccie:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  For 3,500, I couldn't think of a better piccie:
                  http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34...AES3Promo1.jpg

I dont think there is one.....yet!!!! (waiting for more promo pics)

Comment

Man! i`m so boring!!!!Is Father`s day here and my dad has the TV!!!!! and i cant tell anything to him today cause is his day of course.... heheehehe. Its an awful day outside, wet, rain, cold....
                    I`m so need the new promo pics for kill this boring.....

Comment

Well here i found these caps...
                      gorgeous smile!!!!!

Oh yeah shep you can look at me in this way wherever you want!

Comment

This is a little big so spoiler space for that reason....

It hasnt got the best quality but his facial expressions are so cute!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                          This is a little big so spoiler space for that reason....

It hasnt got the best quality but his facial expressions are so cute!

Spoiler:

Oh very cute indeed!!!!

Comment

I absolutely love that promo!!! Had it playing for ages!!!

I know what you mean about having him wearing that jacket for an entire episode!!! Unfortunately i'll be away for the 14th of July so i won't know if he wears it or not, and to make matters worse the VCR (it's really really old) has broken so my parents cany record it for me... I'm doomed!!!

need some more pics to cheer me up i think!!!
                            Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

I may not be able to cap episodes but I can cap the promos.

Comment

OMG that has made me have to go and watch it AGAIN!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X