Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbet
    BTW....today aired the last episode of season 2 : ( man!!! 9 months without stargate atlantis!!!! why why why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah until march 2007 no more here....
    Here they show first stargate atlantis....last episode....then...stargate sg1...last episode....rerun some episodes...and then.......new season......so 9 f****** months!
    You watch it on Fox too right?, they kind of screwed up and aired Allies last week when they should have aired Inferno, Inferno is on tonight. I should be watching, but someone (and if looks could kill he'd already have dropped dead ) who cannot share the t.v despite the fact that i only watch one miserable hour of t.v a week is watching Silence of The Lambs - which is a perfectly good movie if it weren't for the fact that it's like a hundred years old, and we've already seen it like a thousand times . *channels Tamara Morgan* everyone will suffer *is VERY pissed*.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      I think you guys should get one of SLC's fantastic Revels manips made up as T-shirts.
      Oooh yes...you should definitely get that done...and the cat one to! You could then alternate them!

Comment

lol!.. 9 months eh guys dont worry australia hasnt even Aried season 2 yet...
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

This is fun!

The Hair!

Comment

Lol, i love it. His hair is amazing, no matter what length. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              This is fun!

The Hair!

Thanks for the link, Eli. I prefer it now. Like the rest of the man, it's improved with age!
              sigpic

Comment

Yep...the hair is lovely now. Although, I am very fond of the 'Dawson's Creek' hair to...and he was super-sexy in that!!

Comment

Yep...the hair is lovely now. Although, I am very fond of the 'Dawson's Creek' hair to...and he was super-sexy in that!!

Oh, I agree. very, very hawt! When isn't the man?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes Dawson Creek hair is yummy indeed!!!

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the link Eli!

Comment

Comment

Elinor
                          This is fun!

The Hair!

Very fun!! thank you

Comment

Any Shep is a good Shep.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                              You watch it on Fox too right?, they kind of screwed up and aired Allies last week when they should have aired Inferno, Inferno is on tonight. I should be watching, but someone (and if looks could kill he'd already have dropped dead ) who cannot share the t.v despite the fact that i only watch one miserable hour of t.v a week is watching Silence of The Lambs - which is a perfectly good movie if it weren't for the fact that it's like a hundred years old, and we've already seen it like a thousand times . *channels Tamara Morgan* everyone will suffer *is VERY pissed*.
                              yeah fox! well Could you watch it??? i hope so!

INFERNO!
                              MY GOD WHAT A GOOD EPISODE!!!
                              It was a really really really hot episode!!!!

worried and angry and charmed and sweated SHEPPARD!!!!!!!!!
                              quadruple thunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbet
                                yeah fox! well Could you watch it??? i hope so!

INFERNO!
                                MY GOD WHAT A GOOD EPISODE!!!
                                It was a really really really hot episode!!!!

worried and angry and charmed and sweated SHEPPARD!!!!!!!!!
                                quadruple thunk!

I agree starbet. I also loved the Shep/McKay interaction and banter. As for Sheppard in the
                                Spoiler:
                                captain's chair of the Orion...
                                Wow, is all I can say!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X