Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a postcard booklet then?

Comment

Sheppy wallpaper (well really lj background but can be wallpaper!)
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Evening (or morning) to all. I see the new Shep promo pics have been put to good and creative use already.

I hope that TPTB release some other pics before July. Otherwise I think people here will go nuts in anticipation.

Comment

Oh I am so gonna setup a Sheppards Club.

Wanna join?

Comment

Just popping into say that I ADORE the new promo pics of our lovely Shep. AND you can finally see his true eye colour! Which looks to be some shade of greyish-green. Gorgeous!

I promise to be more active in this thread again. I've been very naughty.

On the bright side, I'm now nearly completely up to date with SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
              Evening (or morning) to all. I see the new Shep promo pics have been put to good and creative use already.

I hope that TPTB release some other pics before July. Otherwise I think people here will go nuts in anticipation.
              I'm already nuts, so it's no big deal for me!! (But yes.....it would be lovely to see some more Joe pics).

Comment

Just saw the promo pics of Shep. Can you say yummy And those eyes, oh my gosh, gorgeous

Comment

Hi Proxy Blue and Fair Nymph

Lots of great stuff being done with those new Joe pics.....thanks everyone!

A calendar sounds good. I wonder if we'll ever see one of those lovely, big, glossy ones, that you can buy in the shops, of Joe. That'd be fantabulous!

I read on another site that someone thinks that in those new promo pics, Joe looks a bit like David Duchovny/Mulder. Hmmm.........maybe a bit, but Joe's MUCH better looking........and a MUCH better actor, I have to say!

Comment

What no 365 day calendar? Just imagine all the different pics to enjoy each day.........
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      I read on another site that someone thinks that in those new promo pics, Joe looks a bit like David Duchovny/Mulder. Hmmm.........maybe a bit, but Joe's MUCH better looking........and a MUCH better actor, I have to say!
                      I always thought so too... makes sense, because I had a huge crush on DD in the X-Files days But I agree that Joe is waaaay better looking and a better actor!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                        That sounds like a plan to me. Though I reckon Shep will always stray from me...so I'd better have a clone around for those nights he decides to spend in someone else's bed...

*whispers* Just make some of them a little more 'adventurous' than the original will ya?

{EDIT} WooHOO! I passed 1400!
                        CONGRATULATIONS BEANIE !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

As I am always forgetting, I know today is Monday. But my question is which Shep day is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            Hi Proxy Blue and Fair Nymph

Lots of great stuff being done with those new Joe pics.....thanks everyone!

A calendar sounds good. I wonder if we'll ever see one of those lovely, big, glossy ones, that you can buy in the shops, of Joe. That'd be fantabulous!

I agree with you : I'm an XFiles fan and I loved DD/Mulder but I think JF is much more thunkable and better actor

And I love the idea of a Joe's calendar, though I won't be any help cause I know nothing about Photoshop.
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              As I am always forgetting, I know today is Monday. But my question is which Shep day is it?

I don't know either, but (if this works - it's my first time trying to post a pic) let's just have a random pic until someone tells us.
                              "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone

I don't know either, but (if this works - it's my first time trying to post a pic) let's just have a random pic until someone tells us.
                                Well that pic would probably be like a 1st or 3rd of January.

So what do you guys and gals say, lets make a 2006 Calender of Joe/John?

I have Photoshop and most time. Please start PMing me the images you want on one of the 365 days.
                                I say Girl Clones be the 3rd January.

Comment

Working...
                                X