No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be wonderful if the people suggesting images and quotes can put together options for the calender to have, like Manly Monday, but I need a specific date to put that Manly Monday on.

You understand?

Comment

Nope!
      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Love your signature, John Sheppard. Oh ok, ummm...

The dates are up and they corraspond to the day of the week so I'll put them up as well. The job of the people in the team is to suggest a charming adjective to go with the image and day they are doing.

1st - Tuesday... Tasty Tuesday, having a pic of Sheppard eating or something.

Comment

Thanks Proxy. I owe it all to the lovely mazz. She's a genious!

mmmm, food!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
            1st - Tuesday... Tasty Tuesday, having a pic of Sheppard eating or something.
            Did someone say Sheppard eating?

Also - I get that people can give you green "reputation" if they like your post or red if they don't, right? So what's with the grey?
            Last edited by Girl Clone; 30 May 2005, 02:54 AM. Reason: To add question...
            "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

Wow, you lot have been busy, 5 & 1/2 pages to catch up on since I last dropped by.

I am always reading your posts but i'm pretty much alwasy lurking unless a nice new super pic is found.
              "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
              http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
                Did someone say Sheppard eating?

Also - I get that people can give you green "reputation" if they like your post or red if they don't, right? So what's with the grey?
                I don't mean to be -oh stuff it... Is that Sheppy's fly open?

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                  I don't mean to be -oh stuff it... Is that Sheppy's fly open?
                  I won't crush the fantasy...

Probs just the way his trousers have creased from how he's sitting...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Awwwww I wanted to continue the dream for a few more minutes.

Anyhow, I have created the Calender's thread, please have a read of all posts in it to understand what is needed. Thanks and lets make this calender work! Move it... I'm just kidding, when your ready.

Comment

I went and have a nose...I like the idea...just as long as people think of loads of different themes...

Not sure every day really needs one, but some clever quotes would be good...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Well, I've just been driven in from sunbathing by my noisy neighbours, so what better place to retreat to than here!!

I got the TV Zone mag with the interview with Martin Wood today. Wanna know the Joe bits? No? Oh, OK then....................just kidding!! I've done the spoiler thingies 'cos it is quite, er......spoilerish!

Spoiler:
                        Martin says "Going back to Siege part 3, there's a scene at the very end with Sheppard stalking Ford. The major has a life-signs detector & is aware of Ford's location. However, the lieutenant also knows where Sheppard is because of his new powers, which include heightened senses of strength, hearing, sight and smell. Joe and Rainbow had clear ideas about how they wanted to handle the scene. They ultimately face off against each other, and when it was time for us to shoot that, Joe and Rainbow both came to me and said "As written, the scene lets our characters off a little easy. Can we take it in a different direction?". We had to compromise because the way the scene was written it was really important to the next episode. Sheppard and Ford face off for a second time in Runner. Neither of them wants to kill the other, but they both have the drop on one another. In both cases, it's a Mexican standoff and Ford gets shot. He gets away as well. In Runner, Joe and Rainbow chose to play the scene exactly the same way as they did in Siege and you can see it in their faces.

In Trinity, McKay screws up royally and is unable to save the day. The story is a great character piece for both Sheppard and McKay. Their relationship is challenged in a big way and both actors had to wrestle with the change in their characters because of it. It's a change that I think is wing-spreading for both Sheppard and McKay, and Joe and David really rose to the challenge.

Mitch Pileggi and Joe Flanagan immediately hit it off. There is, however, a degree of antagonism between their two characters, and it's fun to see how that comes across onscreen."

I'm quite liking the sound of season 2 you know....well, the Shep bits anyway!!!

Comment

I got that the other day, but I still haven't read it properly...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            I got that the other day, but I still haven't read it properly...
                            You know, I only bought that 'cos Joe was on the front cover!! I'll buy anything if Joe's on the front cover! Um.......even "Playgirl"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              You know, I only bought that 'cos Joe was on the front cover!! I'll buy anything if Joe's on the front cover! Um.......even "Playgirl"!!!

Joe's in Playgirl???? WHERE????

Darn it - here in the States, TV Zone won't be out for weeks yet!!
                              sigpic
                              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                Joe's in Playgirl???? WHERE????
                                Hee hee! I have a sneaking suspicion that Joe would be game for it, but I don't think his wife would let him!!

Comment

Working...
                                X