Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Oh, really...? Was he better prepared for a one-on-one situation (how were his conversation skills, was he courteous, etc. )?
    His flirting and..um... other skills must be genetic, because he was perfect as always

Comment

Yes... someone has to make sure that these clones are not just a pretty face...(or whatever...) They need supervision, they need guidance, and, let's face it, they need a firm hand sometimes... I'm just glad so many of you have stepped up to the plate and volunteered to make sure OUR clones are all that they can be!
      Yeah, I see this is a popular division of the FBI...but remember your other duties...such as protecting the person who's gene from which the clones are made.

Oh, actually, scrap that...if you're all busy with the clones, I get the real deal to myself... hee hee!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Yeah, I see this is a popular division of the FBI...but remember your other duties...such as protecting the person who's gene from which the clones are made.

Oh, actually, scrap that...if you're all busy with the clones, I get the real deal to myself... hee hee!
        Hey, we haven't forgotten about original Shep! There just isn't as much to protect him from in the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
          His flirting and..um... other skills must be genetic, because he was perfect as always
          Thank you so much for caring enough to be willing to take such wonderful care of a poor, scared clone. And also, thank you for being willing to help us with this experiment, which will no doubt help us to refine the curriculum and help us identify where we need to focus our attentions. Your research is invaluable. Keep up the good work!! (and report back often )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

As much a clone can be nice sometimes, there's no such thing as the original. So you won't get the real Shep all for yourself
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thank you so much for caring enough to be willing to take such wonderful care of a poor, scared clone. And also, thank you for being willing to help us with this experiment, which will no doubt help us to refine the curriculum and help us identify where we need to focus our attentions. Your research is invaluable. Keep up the good work!! (and report back often )
              Any time... no really, any time! Always glad to help this wonderful cause.

As you can see, this clone is looking much happier now:

Comment

eh...*shrugs* I figured the real Shep was pretty well covered. I mean, he was getting in trouble for his philandering ways, right? I can do more good here helping to keep him safe by making sure there are high quality clones to keep everyone happy. Plus, there's only ONE real Shep, but LOTS of clones wandering around. I'm quite content with my clones.

Comment

eh...*shrugs* I figured the real Shep was pretty well covered. I mean, he was getting in trouble for his philandering ways, right? I can do more good here helping to keep him safe by making sure there are high quality clones to keep everyone happy. Plus, there's only ONE real Shep, but LOTS of clones wandering around. I'm quite content with my clones.
                  That sounds like a plan to me. Though I reckon Shep will always stray from me...so I'd better have a clone around for those nights he decides to spend in someone else's bed...

*whispers* Just make some of them a little more 'adventurous' than the original will ya?

{EDIT} WooHOO! I passed 1400!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

those new pictures are so hawt~! *ded*
                    Citizen of Braneville

Comment

That sounds like a plan to me. Though I reckon Shep will always stray from me...so I'd better have a clone around for those nights he decides to spend in someone else's bed...

*whispers* Just make some of them a little more 'adventurous' than the original will ya?

Yay, 1400!

Poor original Shep, I think you hurt his feelings

Comment

Yay, 1400!

Poor original Shep, I think you hurt his feelings
                        Maybe if he didn't bed-hop, we wouldn't have this problem...

What's a girl to do if her man is giving it to someone else???

Comment

Maybe if he didn't bed-hop, we wouldn't have this problem...

What's a girl to do if her man is giving it to someone else???
                          That's why we started the cloning project But we don't want our original to run away, that would be disasterous for the project!

Comment

yes clone sheps are always good
                            sigpic

Comment

First of all...
                              CONGRATULATIONS, BEANIE, ON 1400 POSTS!!

Poor original Shep; he really does have it pretty rough. I mean, there's a whole galaxy between you two, and women all over both galaxies seem to throw themselves at him. But the faster we get these clones trained and out the door, the faster you should have him back to yourself!

In the meantime, here's a clone just for you... adventurous just like you requested!! He's taken electives in whitewater rafting, mountain climbing, surfing, even skydiving! Of course, you'll have to pick him up in the infirmary. He'll be a bit groggy for a while (so take EXTRA good care of him ), but he'll be as good as new in no time!

Comment

That's why we started the cloning project But we don't want our original to run away, that would be disasterous for the project!

See, he's plotting another getaway...

*Sigh* Mama said there'd be days like this Beanie, gotta do what's for the greater good...

Time to call Tom I think...

Comment

Working...
                                X