Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    Pick me! Pick me!!! I want to be a captain!!! I can cover both butt and teeth!!!
    *concerned about you dear*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
      You do realize you said that out loud, right?

whoops! PG forum!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        *concerned about you dear*

Ok, I'll share! I won't keep him all to myself....much!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

whoops! PG forum!
          PG forum yes, but I have a very un-PG mind.
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
            PG forum yes, but I have a very un-PG mind.
            Doesn't everyone else around here.

Comment

Pick me! Pick me!!! I want to be a captain!!! I can cover both butt and teeth!!!

All right. You are 1st Captain of the butt and teeth! Raise both hands and repeat after me:

I Salty, do solemnly swear to strip off his pants to check The Butt! I also do solemnly swear to part his luscious lips with my little finger to check his teeth!

--once you have repeated these words, you are officially the 1st Captain!--

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                All right. You are 1st Captain of the butt and teeth! Raise both hands and repeat after me:

I Salty, do solemnly swear to strip off his pants to check The Butt! I also do solemnly swear to part his luscious lips with my little finger to check his teeth!

You can repeat that and not be *ded* thinking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem

Oh my mind went on SO MANY visual trips there. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    OK, I went shopping today. Needed something to distract me from THE PIC *cue melodramatic music*!!

I found this shop that sells all Goth stuff and......er.........Hello Kitty things! I went in 'cos I luv Hello Kitty! Yes, I'm a big kid!!

Anyhoo, I noticed a whole big rack of black wristbands!! There were millions of them (well, loads anyway), some plain, some with designs on....all sorts.

So, I'm thinking, maybe Joe/Shep is a closet Goth......he does wear a lot of black and p'raps we'll see a "piercing" soon.......somewhere!!

GoffShep, you say? Never, EVER give me ideas whilst photoshop is open.

Comment

Rotflmao!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

lol!! great pic!! i'd give ya green but have to spread some around first

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

oh... oh... oh... i NEED a GoffDanny to go with it! *rushes back to photoshop*

Comment

Mazz, I love your PS work...the Shepsicles, the Shep & Beanie's...now, Goth Shep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                              Mazz, I love your PS work...the Shepsicles, the Shep & Beanie's...now, Goth Shep...

It's like a game. How many Shep manipulations can I do?

Out of the Gutter, ladies, Out of the Gutter!

Comment

I wonder if his tongue is pierced.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X