No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time lurker, first time poster here so please be nice to me! Thought it was about time I came out of the woodwork and started talking to all you lovely people who post such yummy pictures of our Flyboy! More pics from the Vancouver con please please please....
    Anyone know when the first guests to Pegasus 2 will be announced? I'm all excited about going to my first convention!
    I guess this is where my signature should go, right?

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
      Long time lurker, first time poster here so please be nice to me! Thought it was about time I came out of the woodwork and started talking to all you lovely people who post such yummy pictures of our Flyboy! More pics from the Vancouver con please please please....
      Anyone know when the first guests to Pegasus 2 will be announced? I'm all excited about going to my first convention!
      Welcome mirafemina to the JFT!
      I'm glad you de-lurked.

I haven't a clue when they'll anounce the guests for P2, but I want to go too!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to be in the company of people you appreciate a yummy man in uniform.... Anyone confident of getting Shep in dress blues for season 3? I've seen the manip on this thread (good job whoever did that) and it's got me hoping that we'll get Shep in a flashback episode in his blues for season 3.

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! It's nice to be in the company of people you appreciate a yummy man in uniform.... Anyone confident of getting Shep in dress blues for season 3? I've seen the manip on this thread (good job whoever did that) and it's got me hoping that we'll get Shep in a flashback episode in his blues for season 3.
          Hi and welcome Mirafemina!

Yep, we really need to see the dress blues...but he musn't wear the hat part of the uniform. Don't want 'THE HAIR' flattened...at all!!!

Comment

Oh yes, scruffy hair forever!!!

Comment

*UK Lunch Bump*

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                *UK Lunch Bump*
                Yummmmm. Thank you thank you thank you!

Visit my LJ?

Comment

I'm now hungry for more Sheppard!!!

Comment

Hi dear thunkers!

Bon appetit to all who have lunch now...

SGC - You live in Britain?

mira (I hope I can call you so) - Welcome to the JFT! Enjoy your stay

Comment

Lunch is over for us now and we're into our 4th lesson. Good news is that we have free periods now and can do what we want. So I am on here.

Comment

"Home" inspired me...

Spoiler:

Freyja (Nooooo this isn't Teyla : Shep, sweety, you simply drink too much alcohol.
                        F'sShep: Hum?

F'sShep: I'm not drinking... doo... much... alcohooool... laaalaaalaaa!
                        Freyja: *rolleyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja

I sure do....

The Ending Of Inferno....

Comment

Very nice. Uh-oh must hide the alcohol, librarian won't be chuffed if she sees Sheppard drinking in the library.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                              Hi dear thunkers!

Bon appetit to all who have lunch now...

mira (I hope I can call you so) - Welcome to the JFT! Enjoy your stay
                              Hi Freyja! How can anyone not enjoy their stay at the JFT? Such a pretty place to be....

Visit my LJ?

Comment

Hi Freyja! How can anyone not enjoy their stay at the JFT? Such a pretty place to be....
                                That is so true.......

Comment

Working...
                                X