Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    I've had another go at a wallpaper, it's pretty basic but what do you guys think?

I think that the link works but let me know if it doesn't.
    Oooh that's lovely Josie!
    sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm really not sure about this one but the other wallpaper I've made is here it's very...um...messy but that's kind of the point and I know that these are both kind of simple but I'm building up to the complicated stuff.

OKay that one.. I adore! *snurches* I love that kind of distressed, aged feel to graphics. My favourite scrapbooking papers are Basic Grey and their whole range is kinda aged and distressed and just beautiful!!
      sigpic

Comment

I've had another go at a wallpaper, it's pretty basic but what do you guys think?

GUH! The man just makes me melt!! NICE wallpaper!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
          OKay that one.. I adore! *snurches* I love that kind of distressed, aged feel to graphics. My favourite scrapbooking papers are Basic Grey and their whole range is kinda aged and distressed and just beautiful!!
          Thank you Ali!

I'm really in to this whole distressed messed up look at the moment.

Comment

Thank you Ali!

I'm really in to this whole distressed messed up look at the moment.
            Check out the gorgeous Basic Grey papers here. Beautiful distressed, messed up designs...
            sigpic

Comment

Check out the gorgeous Basic Grey papers here. Beautiful distressed, messed up designs...

They are fantastic!

Comment

OMG Josie both your wallpapers are beautiful. Don't get it why you said you couldn't make walls cause these are great. I like the messy look.
                Messing around with Photoshop myself for the first time atm but can't do stuff like that yet.
                [CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  They are fantastic!
                  They are my absolute fave scrapbooking papers. Just beautiful... here's some of the stuff I've made using these yummy papers...

Spoiler:

And just to get this post back OT... oooh look.. it's Sheppy!

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

They are my absolute fave scrapbooking papers. Just beautiful... here's some of the stuff I've made using these yummy papers...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Oh they are fantastic!!! And so is Sheppy ( of course!)

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Full-length version of that pic!

Comment

They're stunning Ali, really beautiful.

Thanks everyone who's said nice things about my wp's.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Stunning Ali, really beautiful. Your stuff is pretty good too
                          Seriously, really gorgeous work.Wish I was talented like that!
                          Josie - your wallpapers are wonderful, thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                            He's soooo darn hawt in that pic... I love how he's leaning there, really shows off the long, lean lines of his body.... *thunks* *drools*
                            sigpic

Comment

He's soooo darn hawt in that pic... I love how he's leaning there, really shows off the long, lean lines of his body.... *thunks* *drools*
                              I love the long shots of him.....

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss

I think that promo pic is so sexy- one of my faves for sure!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X