No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a policy here on what pics one can post? For example, are there any episodes that are off limits at the moment, like the ones that have only aired in Canada? I have a pic I want to post, but there is someone else in it who could be considered spoilery. I can always edit him/her out if that is a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
      It was !

I've just watched that episode earlier in the evening and when Ford gives scissors to Teyla for her to cut Shep's shirt, all I could think was "why would she need scissors ? Just rip it off !" (and in the end, that's what she did... smart girl !)
      Last edited by florence; 12 December 2005, 01:49 PM.
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Black Shirt!
        ... well, it was.

Edit: Gah! Trippy beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by SKRoberts
          Is there a policy here on what pics one can post? For example, are there any episodes that are off limits at the moment, like the ones that have only aired in Canada? I have a pic I want to post, but there is someone else in it who could be considered spoilery. I can always edit him/her out if that is a problem...
          We just use our best judgement, I think... if it doesn't have plot spoilers, I'll post it (but if in doubt you can just link it)

ie... Shep having a beard in Epiphany isn't too spoilerish

Comment

Originally posted by SKRoberts
            About the spoilers rule, you can find everything here.
            Now, for the pics... as long as it's not too spoilerish, you can post it. But if you think that the 'someone else' could be a spoiler, then you'd better edit your pic.
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

LOL, scruff Sheps are much appriciated.

It's okay, SC. -pets-

Comment

Just popping in to say hello and goodnight!
                Piccies are lovely! I adore the little black t-shirts! Thunk!
                Night all!
                sigpic

Comment

Night Linzi !

Well, I'm going to bed too (and for real this time ! )
                  Parting pic...

Night everyone !

Comment

Night Linzi, night Flo!
                    Happy black T dreams.

Comment

Welcome to all the new people!

Comment

hehehe, i love that expression on his face in that first piccy
                        sigpic

Comment

poor Sheppy
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah... if only to be that bug.

Wecome newbies!

SC: -eyes the bug suspiciously-

Comment

*giggles*

He's so sweet looking.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                ie... Shep having a beard in Epiphany isn't too spoilerish
                                See, I personally would find that very spoilerish! I'm extra sensitive to anything even possibly spoilery. So, if the presence of the lady in the background presents problems, I will happily edit this post...

Anyway, my favorite black shirt pic of the moment:

black shirt + pecs + clingage = hawt

Comment

Working...
                                X