No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got back from a long weekend and is in dire need of a john fix anyone seen my sheppy
    I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Comment

Great pics Annie!!!

Comment

thanks anygate thats a good john pic but sadly not my sheppy
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Lovely run Annie Shepard!

More Bondage...

thanks Anyagate 1......*hugs*...

...*teh hair*...

Comment

Originally posted by slcz3
              thanks Slcz3......*hugs*...

Comment

nice pics annie
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                  just got back from a long weekend and is in dire need of a john fix anyone seen my sheppy
                  hmmmm....

...ASShep...poor Katrin....

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                    nice pics annie
                    thank you McKayChick...*hugs*......

Comment

This just came to me when I saw the pic a few pages ago of Shep with his wounded arm in The Defiant One:

I was watching The Long Goodbye at lunch time -- after Shep gets imprinted by Thalen and he and Weir go running off -- we see that Shep has a bandage around his arm. I know that McKay fires Shep's gun - it doesn't look like Shep got hit, so why the bandage? I know that I am nitpicking! I just like to know these things!

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                        This just came to me when I saw the pic a few pages ago of Shep with his wounded arm in The Defiant One:

I was watching The Long Goodbye at lunch time -- after Shep gets imprinted by Thalen and he and Weir go running off -- we see that Shep has a bandage around his arm. I know that McKay fires Shep's gun - it doesn't look like Shep got hit, so why the bandage? I know that I am nitpicking! I just like to know these things!
                        Spoiler:
                        It looked like he got hit on the upper arm, where the arm meets the shoulder. I think it was a deflected bullet. But as to why the field dressing is on his arm? God knows. They really do need a whump continuity assistant...
                        sigpic

Comment

Shep: Darn! They're talking about Whumping again! I gotta watch out for those Thunkers... And Katrin lost her clone again...

Any of these them?

Getting this one to hold still was a lot of trouble...

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem

to refresh the memory....

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Oh my. Oh my. Those really are the most *lovely* eyes. *Thunk* *Dies*

Never really thought about it before but I do really like the idea of green eyes... partly because I don't seem to have come across many of them in my life. Most of my family is blue-eyed, my hubby is brown-eyed.. and I don't know that I've ever fancied anyone with green or hazel eyes before.

My other major crush atm is Hugh Laurie and my god that man has *amazing* blue eyes!

Sheppy, come 'ere and let me gaze into your eyes....
                              http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...goodbye282.jpg
                              Joe has gorgeous eyes... *ded*

It's funny you say that, because I know very few people with blue eyes...most of the people I know have brown, green or hazel eyes. And my celeb lust prior to Joe has exactly the same color eyes as he has. (He also had dark hair and bedhead as well...see a trend developing here..?)

It seems to be a trend in my family for people's eye color to actually change as they grow older. My mother had dark brown eyes when she was my age, now they are much lighter - verging on hazel. I've actually noticed mine have become progressively lighter since my mid teens as well, though they are still brown.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                                Spoiler:
                                It looked like he got hit on the upper arm, where the arm meets the shoulder. I think it was a deflected bullet. But as to why the field dressing is on his arm? God knows. They really do need a whump continuity assistant...
                                i guess you're a volunteer for this job Linzi......

Comment

Working...
                                X