Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    OH I am Soooo in the mood to rant at something - please don't get me started on that parody of a medical scene...

*still p****d at X Factor...Grrrrrr*
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

You should switch to Channel 4...Space Cadets is funny tonight...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        I think noone answered to these questions, so here I go...
        I never even noticed that...whoops. Sorry people...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Horizontal and whump, I've got that too !

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
            OH I am Soooo in the mood to rant at something - please don't get me started on that parody of a medical scene...

*still p****d at X Factor...Grrrrrr*
            Shep feels your pain VK.

Comment

I never even noticed that...whoops. Sorry people...
              No worries, it's just that I was doing a bit of catching up and I caught those questions. I wouldn't want to let people unaware of the many talents of Joe !
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                Yah...he certainly does

I got a little vocal with my SC earlier...he ran off whith his hands over his ears whimpering. Haven't seen him since...

Don't tell Hah - she'll thwap me for beasting on the clones
                There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

They didn't vote off Brenda did they? I missed the vote as I was watching White Chicks with the family! How daft are the British voting public?
                  Just popping to say hi, and to say loved the story VK, thanks so much for writing!!!!!!!
                  Got to go now as RL is calling....
                  sigpic

Comment

No worries, it's just that I was doing a bit of catching up and I caught those questions. I wouldn't want to let people unaware of the many talents of Joe !
                    Flo is the JFT ambassador for advertising Joe's many thunkable achievements

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                      Yah...he certainly does

I got a little vocal with my SC earlier...he ran off whith his hands over his ears whimpering. Haven't seen him since...

Don't tell Hah - she'll thwap me for beasting on the clones
                      Hehe, my lips are sealed.

Although, now you've got my SC worried!

Comment

Does beasting on the real thing count..?

Comment

I think noone answered to these questions, so here I go...

No, these pics come from one of the Mission Directive in SGA DVDs.

Thanks for the info, now, not to be a pest, but which dvd? I have the season one boxed set and thought I'd watched most of the features (obviously not all LOL)...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                            Thanks for the info, now, not to be a pest, but which dvd? I have the season one boxed set and thought I'd watched most of the features (obviously not all LOL)...
                            It's the Mission Directive for 'The Brotherhood'...

Comment

Does beasting on the real thing count..?
                              Yah!

Although..i'd say you'd have more to worry about than a thwapping from hah...Me for one - he's still a little under par from the last time you beasted the poor woobie.

Give the guy (and me) a break - take it out on a clone instead - you can always send him back when you're done

Comment

OMFG! *speechless*

http://www.wolfevents.com/php/module...rder=0&thold=0

Comment

Working...
                                X