• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip

Whoa... I think all the snow just melted off my house... 0.0*

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
      Vote for our beloved Sheppard in the 25 top guys of Stargate here
      I just did – in fact, my vote puts Shep in the lead by seven points (after being behind by twenty-one)! Everybody, go add your two cents!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Great caps Trippy!

I already voted CeeKay...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hmmm...it's suspiciously quiet in my home. Hubby's watching LOTR, for like the billionth time, one child is coloring, and the other is passed out under the Christmas tree. Joe time!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Must... Resist... Urge... To... Post... All... Contents... Of... Photobucket account...

Comment

It'll never last...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

BTW, welcome to the JFT, Reyclou!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  BTW, welcome to the JFT, Reyclou!
                  Thanks...

I've been haunting the M.A.J.O.R. board for a while... Figured I'd spread my wings a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Reyclou
                    Must... Resist... Urge... To... Post... All... Contents... Of... Photobucket account...
                    LOL! Welcome to JFT...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      I just did – in fact, my vote puts Shep in the lead by seven points (after being behind by twenty-one)! Everybody, go add your two cents!
                      Sorry to be the party pooper... but you gave Jack 15 points when you voted for him... so he's still in the lead - by 11 points .

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hey everyone! Yet another flyby thunk. Had a busy weekend (Mom's 50th bday festivities!) and I'm all worn out. It was fun but I'm glad it's over!

Comment

Thanks! *feels all welcome*

Originally posted by Elinor
                              IMO...this is the best Shep Bum Cap ever!!
                              Oh... my... What am I getting myself into? Am I going to die a fangirly death every day?!

Comment

Originally posted by SKRoberts
                                Thanks! *feels all welcome*

Oh... my... What am I getting myself into? Am I going to die a fangirly death every day?!
                                Alas, you probably are...

Nice caps tsaxlady... And Naeara...glad you had fun over the weekend...

Comment

Working...
                                X